For God's sake, stop researching for a while and begin to think!

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker

SubjectAuthor
* Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock suckerKWills
+* Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock suckerDCon Jones
|`- Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock suckergovernor.swill
`- Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock suckerBum Farto

1
Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker

<MPG.3e029a88a096561e9899e8@useast.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12101&group=alt.food.fast-food#12101

Followup: alt.flame.niggers
From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 14:20:32 -0500
 by: KWills - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 19:20 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> says...
Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne?!

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker

<tnamig$38h5o$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12102&group=alt.food.fast-food#12102

From: dex...@yahoo.com (DCon Jones)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:16:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: DCon Jones - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:16 UTC

On 13 Dec 2022, KWills <a@b.com> posted some

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> says...
> Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
> It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
> If You're On The Left or On The Right
> I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
> I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
> Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
> On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
> My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
> That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
> I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
> Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
> I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne?!

What does Rudy want for Christmas?

He will have to choose something besides more black penises this year.

Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker

<oemiphlrkdq9iv2bmko4n5gasg2arla14a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12103&group=alt.food.fast-food#12103

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 00:07:59 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 05:07 UTC

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:16:18 -0000 (UTC), DCon Jones
<dexter@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 13 Dec 2022, KWills <a@b.com> posted some
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> says...
>> Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
>> It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
>> If You're On The Left or On The Right
>> I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
>> I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
>> Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
>> On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
>> My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
>> That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
>> I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
>> Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
>> I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne?!
>
>What does Rudy want for Christmas?
>
>He will have to choose something besides more black penises this year.

Is Macy's out of stock already?

Swill
--
"We do not have any problems with soldiers leaving combat positions,"
the Kremlin leader continued to falsely claim. "In a situation when

Re: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker

<tndep7$h26$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12113&group=alt.food.fast-food#12113

Followup: alt.conspiracy,alt.usenet.kooks
From: P.U...@the_farts.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:21:40 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 21:21 UTC

On 12/13/2022 11:20 AM, KWills wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> says...
> Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
> It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
> If You're On The Left or On The Right
> I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
> I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
> Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
> On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
> My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
> That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
> I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
> Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
> I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne?!
>
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
hey, chadlee the convicted pedophile. what's it like to worship wills?
you can't even do the sig right. no wonder you can't get a job you
fucking fat ass felon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker