From: walt...@yahoo.com (Walter Smith)
Subject: Re: Oklahoma cheerleader coach who had sex with student 300 times was
'manipulative and controlling': cops
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 06:25:09 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.education, alt.politics.democrats, ok.general, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Walter Smith - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 05:25 UTC

On 17 Jan 2022, Andrew Chung From China <namblamembersg@gop.org> posted
some news:ss4l69$d9bn$14@news.freedyn.de:

> The vic was fucking mom and daughter both - and had regrets???
> What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

Well, she was kinda homely. Still, pussy is pussy.

<https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/20
23/03/931/523/Jennifer-Jean-Hawkins.jpg?ve=1&tl=1>

A former Oklahoma cheerleading coach was allegedly "manipulative and
controlling" and forced a sophomore to have sex with her several times a
week for about five years, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Jennifer Hawkins, 45, was a part-time employee in Moore Public School
District during the alleged relationship with the victim and has since
been fired, a district spokesperson told Fox News Digital in an emailed
statement.

The victim was a sophomore when the alleged relationship started in
September 2017 and has since graduated.

On Jan. 27, the victim sent a letter to district officials from a rehab
center in California detailing the allegations against Hawkins, according
to the affidavit reviewed by Fox News Digital.

CONNECTICUT SCHOOL DISMISSED ACCUSATIONS LUNCH LADY WAS �INAPPROPRIATELY
MESSAGING� STUDENTS BEFORE ARREST

When authorities confronted Hawkins, she initially denied the allegations
but "then admitted she made a mistake and began crying and admitted to
having been in a sexual relationship" with the student, the affidavit
says.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

When asked how many times she had sex with the alleged victim, "She
repeatedly stated, �No clue,� indicating numerous times," according to the
affidavit.

The victim allegedly told police in a separate interview that he had sex
with her over 300 times at her house, where they allegedly went during
lunch.

The victim briefly dated Hawkins' daughter, which is how he and the now-
fired high school employee met, according to the affidavit.

CALIFORNIA �TEACHER OF THE YEAR� ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ABUSING FORMER
STUDENT

While watching a soccer game at her house, Hawkins allegedly touched his
private area and said he would remember that soccer match for the rest of
his life.

Most of the alleged sexual encounters happened in Hawkins' home, where she
brought the victim during lunch, according to the affidavit.

The victim showed police texts between him and Hawkins, who "got angry"
with the victim if he looked at other women on social media, according to
the affidavit.

LISTEN: THE FOX TRUE CRIME PODCAST WITH EMILY COMPAGNO

In the texts, he told allegedly told Hawkins, "I want you in my life. I
just don't want a romantic relationship," according to the affidavit.

Hawkins was arrested and charged with second-degree rape and sexual
battery.

Hawkins could not immediately be reached for comment.

The Moore Public Schools issued a statement after Hawkins was arrested.

"Moore Public Schools recently learned of an allegation of inappropriate
contact between an outside athletic coach and a student that occurred in
the past. We immediately contacted the Oklahoma City Police Department,
and a report was filed. The coach was immediately released from their
duties," a school spokesperson said in an email.

"The safety and security of Moore Public Schools� students and employees
is our foremost concern. MPS school officials will continue to assist law
enforcement in their investigation of this matter."

<https://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-cheerleader-coach-had-sex-171249338.html>