The sheep died in the wool.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is why you need cops

SubjectAuthor
* Re: This is why you need cops%
`* Re: This is why you need copsBum Farto
 +* Re: This is why you need cops%
 |`* Re: This is why you need copsKWills
 | +* Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!%
 | |`* Re: Chadlee Anvil Bryant claims he and I are the same person.KWills
 | | +* Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!%
 | | |`* Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!Bum Farto
 | | | `- Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!%
 | | `- Re: Chadlee Anvil Bryant claims he and I are the same person.Bum Farto
 | `* Re: This is why you need copsBum Farto
 |  `- Re: This is why you need cops%
 `* Re: This is why you need copsKWills
  `- Re: This is why you need copsBum Farto

1
Re: This is why you need cops

<tncv13$mkq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12111&group=alt.food.fast-food#12111

Followup: alt.flame.niggers
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re: This is why you need cops
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:52:51 -0500
 by: % - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:52 UTC

KWills wrote:
> The Linden Haz-Nig Department released surveillance video Sunday showing the niggerish chaos
> inside Beno's Liquors on North Wood Avenue on the evening of Nov. 30. A crimipanzee customer
> tried to buy a small bottle of liquor at the store, but he apparently didn?t have enough money.
> When an employee refused to sell the liquor at a discounted price, the crimipanzee, true to its
> DNApe chimped out and threatened to kill multiple employees, Haz-Nig said.
>
> The sub-prosimian massively chimped out and threw several bottles of red wine at the employees,
> injuring them and causing an estimated $3,000 in damage, according to Haz-Nig. The video shows
> several workers ducking for cover behind the checkout counter as the chimping bootlip tosses the
> bottles at them. Anyone with information is asked to coontact Det. Juan Velarde at 908-474-8552
> or email jvelarde@lpdnj.org. Anonymous tips can also be emailed to crimetips@lpdnj.org.
>

> https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/video-man-hurls-wine-bottles-at-nj-liquor-store-workers?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>
> Liquor store owners should store bananas behind the counter so that when a chimpout occurs they
> can chuck out the yellow fruit out the shop doors and then lock them when Bongo ooks out after it.
>
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
tsk tsk tsk

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS

WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

ROFL!

Re: This is why you need cops

<tndef4$8qt$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12112&group=alt.food.fast-food#12112

From: PU...@the_farto.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:16:19 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 21:16 UTC

On 12/14/2022 8:52 AM, % wrote:
> KWills wrote:
>> The Linden Haz-Nig Department released surveillance video Sunday
>> showing the niggerish chaos
>> inside Beno's Liquors on North Wood Avenue on the evening of Nov. 30.
>> A crimipanzee customer
>> tried to buy a small bottle of liquor at the store, but he apparently
>> didn?t have enough money.
>> When an employee refused to sell the liquor at a discounted price, the
>> crimipanzee, true to its
>> DNApe chimped out and threatened to kill multiple employees, Haz-Nig
>> said.
>>
>> The sub-prosimian massively chimped out and threw several bottles of
>> red wine at the employees,
>> injuring them and causing an estimated $3,000 in damage, according to
>> Haz-Nig. The video shows
>> several workers ducking for cover behind the checkout counter as the
>> chimping bootlip tosses the
>> bottles at them. Anyone with information is asked to coontact Det.
>> Juan Velarde at 908-474-8552
>> or email jvelarde@lpdnj.org. Anonymous tips can also be emailed to
>> crimetips@lpdnj.org.
>>

>> https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/video-man-hurls-wine-bottles-at-nj-liquor-store-workers?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>>
>> Liquor store owners should store bananas behind the counter so that
>> when a chimpout occurs they
>> can chuck out the yellow fruit out the shop doors and then lock them
>> when Bongo ooks out after it.
>>
>> --
>> KWills
>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>> counselor.
>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>

> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
>  tsk tsk tsk
>

> http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E
>
> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>
> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS
>
> WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD   LOL!
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>

> ROFL!
replying to yourself, chad? that is really sad, you fat fuck pedo.
what about little boys causes you to be sexually stimulated?

Re: This is why you need cops

<tnen6l$1js4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12116&group=alt.food.fast-food#12116

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 03:51:33 -0500
 by: % - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 08:51 UTC

Bum Farto wrote:
> On 12/14/2022 8:52 AM, % wrote:
>> KWills wrote:
>>> The Linden Haz-Nig Department released surveillance video Sunday
>>> showing the niggerish chaos
>>> inside Beno's Liquors on North Wood Avenue on the evening of Nov. 30.
>>> A crimipanzee customer
>>> tried to buy a small bottle of liquor at the store, but he apparently
>>> didn?t have enough money.
>>> When an employee refused to sell the liquor at a discounted price,
>>> the crimipanzee, true to its
>>> DNApe chimped out and threatened to kill multiple employees, Haz-Nig
>>> said.
>>>
>>> The sub-prosimian massively chimped out and threw several bottles of
>>> red wine at the employees,
>>> injuring them and causing an estimated $3,000 in damage, according to
>>> Haz-Nig. The video shows
>>> several workers ducking for cover behind the checkout counter as the
>>> chimping bootlip tosses the
>>> bottles at them. Anyone with information is asked to coontact Det.
>>> Juan Velarde at 908-474-8552
>>> or email jvelarde@lpdnj.org. Anonymous tips can also be emailed to
>>> crimetips@lpdnj.org.
>>>

>>> https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/video-man-hurls-wine-bottles-at-nj-liquor-store-workers?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>>>

>>> Liquor store owners should store bananas behind the counter so that
>>> when a chimpout occurs they
>>> can chuck out the yellow fruit out the shop doors and then lock them
>>> when Bongo ooks out after it.
>>>
>>> --
>>> KWills
>>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>>> counselor.
>>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>>
>>  >
>>  >
>> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
>>   tsk tsk tsk
>>

>> http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E
>>

>> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>
>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS
>>
>> WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD   LOL!
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>

>> ROFL!
> replying to yourself, chad? that is really sad, you fat fuck pedo.
> what about little boys causes you to be sexually stimulated?

hey fart-boi, what did lardass criminal chad bryant do to you to make
you so butthurt over that loser, and why do you worship the
other fat fuck felon loser kwills

both of those asshats aren't worth the powder to blow them to hell LOL!

Re: This is why you need cops

<siplph1uj55mhi893eq2mslu82kvs9ava9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12118&group=alt.food.fast-food#12118

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.chad-bryant,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 01:18:57 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 09:18 UTC

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:16:19 -0800, Bum Farto <PU@the_farto.net>
wrote:

>On 12/14/2022 8:52 AM, % wrote:
>> KWills wrote:
>>> The Linden Haz-Nig Department released surveillance video Sunday
>>> showing the niggerish chaos
>>> inside Beno's Liquors on North Wood Avenue on the evening of Nov. 30.
>>> A crimipanzee customer
>>> tried to buy a small bottle of liquor at the store, but he apparently
>>> didn?t have enough money.
>>> When an employee refused to sell the liquor at a discounted price, the
>>> crimipanzee, true to its
>>> DNApe chimped out and threatened to kill multiple employees, Haz-Nig
>>> said.
>>>
>>> The sub-prosimian massively chimped out and threw several bottles of
>>> red wine at the employees,
>>> injuring them and causing an estimated $3,000 in damage, according to
>>> Haz-Nig. The video shows
>>> several workers ducking for cover behind the checkout counter as the
>>> chimping bootlip tosses the
>>> bottles at them. Anyone with information is asked to coontact Det.
>>> Juan Velarde at 908-474-8552
>>> or email jvelarde@lpdnj.org. Anonymous tips can also be emailed to
>>> crimetips@lpdnj.org.
>>>

>>> https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/video-man-hurls-wine-bottles-at-nj-liquor-store-workers?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>>>
>>> Liquor store owners should store bananas behind the counter so that
>>> when a chimpout occurs they
>>> can chuck out the yellow fruit out the shop doors and then lock them
>>> when Bongo ooks out after it.
>>>
>>> --
>>> KWills
>>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>>> counselor.
>>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
>>  tsk tsk tsk
>>

>> http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E
>>
>> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>
>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS
>>
>> WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD   LOL!
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>

>> ROFL!
>replying to yourself, chad? that is really sad, you fat fuck pedo.
>what about little boys causes you to be sexually stimulated?

Chadlee is pathetic. He openly and freely admitted he is a
convicted child molester AND registered sex offender. He also bragged
about his convictions (plural) for residential burglary.
Check the headers for the posts he links to above.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

Re: This is why you need cops

<4kplphlthl40ppik23otij8v0uv3a4fcdt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12119&group=alt.food.fast-food#12119

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 01:19:29 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 09:19 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 03:51:33 -0500, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, ashamed of
who and what he is, socked up as % <david.keeting@pisscent.org> and
wrote:

>Bum Farto wrote:

>>> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
>>>   tsk tsk tsk
>>>

>>> http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E
>>>

>>> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>>>
>>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>>
>>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>>
>>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS
>>>
>>> WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD   LOL!
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>>

>>> ROFL!
>> replying to yourself, chad? that is really sad, you fat fuck pedo.
>> what about little boys causes you to be sexually stimulated?
>>
>hey fart-boi, what did lardass criminal chad bryant do to you to make
>you so butthurt over that loser, and why do you worship the
>other fat fuck felon loser kwills
>
>both of those asshats aren't worth the powder to blow them to hell LOL!

I live in your head rent free, Chadlee.
Now for some items of TRUTH about you, unless you lied.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<MPG.392f3ec18f80a2e9897ec@news.astraweb.com>

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

[...]

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
a week..."
Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!

<tnep6c$hc5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12121&group=alt.food.fast-food#12121

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats
Subject: Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 04:25:31 -0500
 by: % - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 09:25 UTC

Fat Fuck felon KWills wrote:
> [...]
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
> he was handcuffed.

> "i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
> on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
> a week..."
> Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
> <_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
>
> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)

ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon kwills
display his ongoing butthurt over fat fuck criminal chadlee bryant

i'll ask you the same thing i asked fart-boi, wtf did obese
loser chadlee bryant do to you to make you so butthurt

did the fat fucker steal your shampoo too

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
tsk tsk tsk

KWills admits he's a pedo -

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS

WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

ROFL!

Re: Chadlee Anvil Bryant claims he and I are the same person.

<fafophla9h2vknmqg15lpul27c5rudevmo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12125&group=alt.food.fast-food#12125

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: Chadlee Anvil Bryant claims he and I are the same person.
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 01:41:57 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:41 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 04:25:31 -0500, % <david.keeting@pisscent.org>
wrote:

>ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon kwills

You are not me, baby raper. You BRAGGED about being a convicted
child molester and registered sex offender. You also bragged about
your convictions (plural) for residential burglaries (plural).

>display his ongoing butthurt over fat fuck criminal chadlee bryant

Your OBSESSION with me, and your lying about it, is noted.
What truth, exactly, about you did I expose that you are so
DESPERATE to shift focus from?

>i'll ask you the same thing i asked fart-boi, wtf did obese
>loser chadlee bryant do to you to make you so butthurt

Your question exposes your projection.

>did the fat fucker steal your shampoo too

You don't know where I live. You couldn't steal my shampoo, or
any other items.
Now for questions, and 100% true statements, you will run away
from:

<tnhesm$11qj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12128&group=alt.food.fast-food#12128

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 04:48:08 -0500
 by: % - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:48 UTC

KWills wrote:
> [...]
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
> https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon kwills
display his ongoing butthurt over fat fuck criminal chadlee bryant

i'll ask you the same thing i asked fart-boi, wtf did obese
loser chadlee bryant do to you to make you so butthurt

did the fat fucker steal your shampoo too

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
tsk tsk tsk

KWills admits he's a pedo -

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

<tnkr0l$6o7$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12135&group=alt.food.fast-food#12135

Followup: alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: PU...@the_farto.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:33:24 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 16:33 UTC

On 12/15/2022 1:18 AM, KWills wrote:
> Chadlee is pathetic. He openly and freely admitted he is a
> convicted child molester AND registered sex offender. He also bragged
> about his convictions (plural) for residential burglary.
> Check the headers for the posts he links to above.
did that a while ago. you don't live in utah.choadlee does.

Re: This is why you need cops

<tnkr3f$am4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12136&group=alt.food.fast-food#12136

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant,alt.conspiracy
From: PU...@the_farto.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:34:53 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 16:34 UTC

On 12/15/2022 1:19 AM, KWills wrote:
> I live in your head rent free, Chadlee.
you are the only thing that matters to the cho-mo!

Re: Chadlee Anvil Bryant claims he and I are the same person.

<tnkr5g$am4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12137&group=alt.food.fast-food#12137

Followup: alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: PU...@the_farto.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:35:59 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 16:35 UTC

On 12/16/2022 1:41 AM, KWills wrote:
>> ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon kwills
> You are not me, baby raper. You BRAGGED about being a convicted
> child molester and registered sex offender. You also bragged about
> your convictions (plural) for residential burglaries (plural).

he wants to be you!

Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!

<tnkr8p$am4$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12138&group=alt.food.fast-food#12138

Followup: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: PU...@the_farto.net (Bum Farto)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:37:44 -0800
 by: Bum Farto - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 16:37 UTC

On 12/16/2022 1:48 AM, % wrote:
> ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon
you want people to look at you.
why do you keep removing your fan group from the list, choadlee?

Re: KWILLS AND CHAD BRYANT, TWO FAT FUCK FELON LOSERS!

<tnmk31$1ubq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12139&group=alt.food.fast-food#12139

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 03:47:29 -0500
 by: % - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 08:47 UTC

Bum Farto wrote:
> On 12/16/2022 1:48 AM, % wrote:
>> ROFLMAO! look at lardass kiddie diddling garage burglar felon
> you want people to look at you.
> why do you keep removing your fan group from the list, choadlee?

what did the fat fuck criminal chad do to you to make
you so butthurt, fart-boi

https://imgur.com/a/I5CIRSa LOL

Re: This is why you need cops

<tnml3m$52g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12140&group=alt.food.fast-food#12140

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 04:04:54 -0500
 by: % - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:04 UTC

Bum Farto wrote:
> On 12/15/2022 1:19 AM, KWills wrote:
>>       I live in your head rent free, Chadlee.
> you are the only thing that matters to the cho-mo!

fart-boi *must* be a chubby chaser as much as he
worships fat fucks chadlee bryant and kwills

https://imgur.com/a/WQFwgNP

look at how many chins your hero's have, fart-boi

https://postlmg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is why you need cops