Don't wake me up too soon... Gonna take a ride across the moon... You and me.

interests / alt.politics / Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

SubjectAuthor
* I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta1p166
`* Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of GretaBeamMeUpScotty
 `* Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta1p1666
  +* Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of GretaBeamMeUpScotty
  |`* Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of GretaMitchell Holman
  | `- Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of GretaKlaus Schadenfreude
  `- Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta1p166

1
I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<BMqdnR7fQ53gUhj8nZ2dnUU7-cfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12135&group=alt.politics#12135

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Subject: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:42:33 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 00:42 UTC

Heh heh ... I think the MSM is getting a bit
tired of Greta. France24 had this rather
unflattering photo on its front page - looks
like someone had just wheeled her out of a
padded cell ..........

https://s.france24.com/media/display/62005934-3e70-11ec-afe1-005056bf30b7/w:720/p:16x9/2021-11-05T172308Z_1286649846_RC2FOQ980I5F_RTRMADP_3_CLIMATE-UN.webp

All self-important evangelical shrills get tiring
after awhile.

Anyway, she really REALLY seems to want the whole
world to grind to a halt - back to the dark ages.

And yes, that's on the horizon if Greta gets her
way ; faster than you think. All that political
and social and economic and sci/tech progress is
a constant battle against entropy. Even a rather
short gap and it all falls down. Took a single
generation when Rome fell - and at the time most
supply trains were very local. Today's global
supply trains and money tracks would implode
much faster. Nothing on the shelves, anywhere,
and then no more shelves at all.

I wonder if she thinks scratch-farming turnips and
an unheated manure and thatch hovel on the Swedish
coast is "the good life" ?

Better not catch her lighting a FIRE to stay warm
in there !

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<6PkhJ.4695$3q9.2606@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12137&group=alt.politics#12137

Subject: Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:24:17 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:24 UTC

On 11/5/21 8:42 PM, 1p166 wrote:
> Heh heh ... I think the MSM is getting a bit
> tired of Greta. France24 had this rather
> unflattering photo on its front page - looks
> like someone had just wheeled her out of a
> padded cell ..........

She called out the MEGA wealthy assholes for flying around in their
jets.... and NOT getting to their Global Warming meeting in solar
powered blimps.

They had Zeppelins before they had jets....

Of course no one called them out for sight seeing in a rocket to get to
outer space.... I'm sure the Carbon footprint for all that production
and launch was more than the average human and maybe more than a small
city..

When she shows all that anger and visceral hate, it really is funny and
makes her look retarded... I almost want to send a donation to the
children's hospital to help the kids but then I realize they already use
her to extort tax dollars from us. Which means that the kids who really
could use some help will have to tap someone else's wallet.

> https://s.france24.com/media/display/62005934-3e70-11ec-afe1-005056bf30b7/w:720/p:16x9/2021-11-05T172308Z_1286649846_RC2FOQ980I5F_RTRMADP_3_CLIMATE-UN.webp
>

> All self-important evangelical shrills get tiring
> after awhile.
>
> Anyway, she really REALLY seems to want the whole
> world to grind to a halt - back to the dark ages.
>
> And yes, that's on the horizon if Greta gets her
> way ; faster than you think. All that political
> and social and economic and sci/tech progress is
> a constant battle against entropy. Even a rather
> short gap and it all falls down. Took a single
> generation when Rome fell - and at the time most
> supply trains were very local. Today's global
> supply trains and money tracks would implode
> much faster. Nothing on the shelves, anywhere,
> and then no more shelves at all.
>
> I wonder if she thinks scratch-farming turnips and
> an unheated manure and thatch hovel on the Swedish
> coast is "the good life" ?

I'm willing to see her sentenced for FRAUD for spreading false
information and to get to experience that "Life of Riley" on the Swedish
Coast... Manure hut and all.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<tTkhJ.13989$7D4.1734@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12138&group=alt.politics#12138

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba...@i.net (1p1666)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 18:28:58 -0700
 by: 1p1666 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:28 UTC

On 11/5/2021 6:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 11/5/21 8:42 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>> Heh heh ... I think the MSM is getting a bit
>> tired of Greta. France24 had this rather
>> unflattering photo on its front page - looks
>> like someone had just wheeled her out of a
>> padded cell ..........
>>

> She called out the MEGA wealthy assholes for flying around in their
> jets.... and NOT getting to their Global Warming meeting in solar
> powered blimps.
>
> They had Zeppelins before they had jets....
>
> Of course no one called them out for sight seeing in a rocket to get to
> outer space.... I'm sure the Carbon footprint for all that production
> and launch was more than the average human and maybe more than a small
> city..
>
> When she shows all that anger and visceral hate, it really is funny and
> makes her look retarded... I almost want to send a donation to the
> children's hospital to help the kids but then I realize they already use
> her to extort tax dollars from us. Which means that the kids who really
> could use some help will have to tap someone else's wallet.

Wow — an entire post from the dumbest motherfucker in all of Usenet, and not
once did he barf the word "Democrat." I'm guessing there's a flock of pigs
flying by outside right now...

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<35lhJ.12586$Gco3.71@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12140&group=alt.politics#12140

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:43:26 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:43 UTC

On 11/5/21 9:28 PM, 1p1666 wrote:
> On 11/5/2021 6:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
> and lied:
>
>> On 11/5/21 8:42 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>>> Heh heh ... I think the MSM is getting a bit
>>> tired of Greta. France24 had this rather
>>> unflattering photo on its front page - looks
>>> like someone had just wheeled her out of a
>>> padded cell ..........
>>>

>> She called out the MEGA wealthy assholes for flying around in their
>> jets.... and NOT getting to their Global Warming meeting in solar
>> powered blimps.
>>
>> They had Zeppelins before they had jets....
>>
>> Of course no one called them out for sight seeing in a rocket to get to
>> outer space.... I'm sure the Carbon footprint for all that production
>> and launch was more than the average human and maybe more than a small
>> city..
>>
>> When she shows all that anger and visceral hate, it really is funny and
>> makes her look retarded... I almost want to send a donation to the
>> children's hospital to help the kids but then I realize they already use
>> her to extort tax dollars from us.  Which means that the kids who really
>> could use some help will have to tap someone else's wallet.
>>

> Wow — an entire post from the dumbest motherfucker in all of Usenet, and
> not once did he barf the word "Democrat."  I'm guessing there's a flock
> of pigs flying by outside right now...

It was implied when I used the reference to retarded Gretta. You don't
have to duck when you walk out the door, no flying pigs... except in the
Jets on the way to and from Global Warming seminars for the ultra
wealthy... Seminars on how to collude to bilk the stupid masses of
Democrats out of their money. You should send them some money to help
pay for the fossil fuel they used that creates CO2, they need your money
like the TV preachers with Jet Airplanes and Gold Rings and Rolex
Watches on TV.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<XnsADD9D7FF64F6noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12143&group=alt.politics#12143

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 21:18:18 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 02:18 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 11/5/21 9:28 PM, 1p1666 wrote:
>> On 11/5/2021 6:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard
>> who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly
>> bawled and lied:

>>> She called out the MEGA wealthy assholes for flying around in their
>>> jets.... and NOT getting to their Global Warming meeting in solar
>>> powered blimps.
>>>
>>> They had Zeppelins before they had jets....
>>>
>>> Of course no one called them out for sight seeing in a rocket to get
>>> to outer space.... I'm sure the Carbon footprint for all that
>>> production and launch was more than the average human and maybe more
>>> than a small city..
>>>
>>> When she shows all that anger and visceral hate, it really is funny
>>> and makes her look retarded... I almost want to send a donation to
>>> the children's hospital to help the kids but then I realize they
>>> already use her to extort tax dollars from us.  Which means that
>>> the kids who really could use some help will have to tap someone
>>> else's wallet.
>>>

>> Wow — an entire post from the dumbest motherfucker in all of
>> Usenet, and not once did he barf the word "Democrat."  I'm guessing
>> there's a flock of pigs flying by outside right now...
>
> It was implied when I used the reference to retarded Gretta.

"retarded Gretta"?

What had YOU done by age 18 to
make yourself an international voice
for a movement?

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<__-dnS6CGuJxcRj8nZ2dnUU7-TGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12148&group=alt.politics#12148

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:48:12 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 02:48 UTC

On 11/5/21 9:28 PM, 1p1666 wrote:
> On 11/5/2021 6:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
> and lied:
>
>> On 11/5/21 8:42 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>>> Heh heh ... I think the MSM is getting a bit
>>> tired of Greta. France24 had this rather
>>> unflattering photo on its front page - looks
>>> like someone had just wheeled her out of a
>>> padded cell ..........
>>>

>> She called out the MEGA wealthy assholes for flying around in their
>> jets.... and NOT getting to their Global Warming meeting in solar
>> powered blimps.
>>
>> They had Zeppelins before they had jets....
>>
>> Of course no one called them out for sight seeing in a rocket to get to
>> outer space.... I'm sure the Carbon footprint for all that production
>> and launch was more than the average human and maybe more than a small
>> city..
>>
>> When she shows all that anger and visceral hate, it really is funny and
>> makes her look retarded... I almost want to send a donation to the
>> children's hospital to help the kids but then I realize they already use
>> her to extort tax dollars from us.  Which means that the kids who really
>> could use some help will have to tap someone else's wallet.
>>

> Wow — an entire post from the dumbest motherfucker in all of Usenet, and
> not once did he barf the word "Democrat."  I'm guessing there's a flock
> of pigs flying by outside right now...

Just another forger. If it sounds reasonable it's MINE.

And the "Greta Pout" just isn't as influential as it
used to be.

Re: I Suspect The World Is Getting Tired of Greta

<4jmhJ.36798$SR4.20380@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12151&group=alt.politics#12151

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:06:41 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 03:06 UTC

On 11/5/2021 7:18 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>> On 11/5/21 9:28 PM, 1p1666 wrote:
>>> On 11/5/2021 6:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> Wow — an entire post from the dumbest motherfucker in all of
>>> Usenet, and not once did he barf the word "Democrat."  I'm guessing
>>> there's a flock of pigs flying by outside right now...
>>
>> It was implied when I used the reference to retarded Gretta.
>

> "retarded Gretta"?
>
> What had YOU done by age 18 to
> make yourself an international voice
> for a movement?

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is a "voice" for hillbilly bowel movements.