From: a...@b.con (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: McDonald???s fully-automated location
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 01:21:52 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 09:21 UTC

The article first claims, "...no human employees..." but then
states, "...with employees in the kitchen cooking the orders." Huh?
I have never tried the electronic ordering system. However, the
twins have. And both have stated that what they actually order versus
what they get is usually different. So at least McDonald's is keeping
that consistent.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/mcdonalds-fully-automated/

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

Re: McDonald’s fully-automated location

<1c76qhpuq1if6s35ep63vmsip4np4ljiap@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12159&group=alt.food.fast-food#12159

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: McDonald’s_fully-au
tomated_location
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 06:53:49 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 14:53 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 01:21:52 -0800, K Wills <a@b.con> wrote:

> The article first claims, "...no human employees..." but then
>states, "...with employees in the kitchen cooking the orders." Huh?
> I have never tried the electronic ordering system. However, the
>twins have. And both have stated that what they actually order versus
>what they get is usually different. So at least McDonald's is keeping
>that consistent.
>
>https://www.dailydot.com/irl/mcdonalds-fully-automated/

“Finally, my order will be quick and accurate,” one commenter wrote.

Right, because machines *never* fuck up. LOL

“Awesome,” another commenter wrote. “No more attitude at the counter.”

No more attitude from the customer either. The machines don't give a
shit.

Re: McDonald?s fully-automated location

<td78qhl84jcq9fpbvudvsjg7jc10nd4oqu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12161&group=alt.food.fast-food#12161

From: x...@yz.com (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: McDonald???s fully-automated location
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 01:05:32 -0800
 by: K Wills - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 09:05 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 06:53:49 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 01:21:52 -0800, K Wills <a@b.con> wrote:
>
>> The article first claims, "...no human employees..." but then
>>states, "...with employees in the kitchen cooking the orders." Huh?
>> I have never tried the electronic ordering system. However, the
>>twins have. And both have stated that what they actually order versus
>>what they get is usually different. So at least McDonald's is keeping
>>that consistent.
>>
>>https://www.dailydot.com/irl/mcdonalds-fully-automated/
>
>“Finally, my order will be quick and accurate,” one commenter wrote.
>
>Right, because machines *never* fuck up. LOL

Based on reports from the twins, it's not the accuracy of the
order, but the incompetence of the people making the orders.

>“Awesome,” another commenter wrote. “No more attitude at the counter.”
>
>No more attitude from the customer either. The machines don't give a
>shit.

True on both counts.
It's been ages since I visited McDonald's, but I don't recall
ever having gotten any "attitude" from the employees. Some were more
personable than others, but nothing that would have caused me to think
they were giving me any attitude.

--
KWills
Strategic Writer.

Re: McDonald’s fully-automated location

<cho8qhp04potteos9ba56idgceduslg9ta@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12162&group=alt.food.fast-food#12162

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
tomated_location
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 05:57:48 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 13:57 UTC

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 01:05:32 -0800, K Wills <x@yz.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 06:53:49 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 01:21:52 -0800, K Wills <a@b.con> wrote:
>>
>>> The article first claims, "...no human employees..." but then
>>>states, "...with employees in the kitchen cooking the orders." Huh?
>>> I have never tried the electronic ordering system. However, the
>>>twins have. And both have stated that what they actually order versus
>>>what they get is usually different. So at least McDonald's is keeping
>>>that consistent.
>>>
>>>https://www.dailydot.com/irl/mcdonalds-fully-automated/
>>
>>“Finally, my order will be quick and accurate,” one commenter wrote.
>>
>>Right, because machines *never* fuck up. LOL
>>

> Based on reports from the twins, it's not the accuracy of the
>order, but the incompetence of the people making the orders.
>

>>“Awesome,” another commenter wrote. “No more attitude at the counter.”
>>
>>No more attitude from the customer either. The machines don't give a
>>shit.
>
> True on both counts.
> It's been ages since I visited McDonald's, but I don't recall
>ever having gotten any "attitude" from the employees. Some were more
>personable than others, but nothing that would have caused me to think
>they were giving me any attitude.

I'd guess the major percentage of attitude at any fast food place
comes from the entitled customers.

"OH MY GOD YOU GOT MY ORDER WRONG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!"

LOL

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: McDonald’s fully-automated location