From: x...@yz.com (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: 26 frozen McRibs for $27
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 05:18:40 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:18 UTC

The headline asks if it's legal. If the person who sold them had
the authority to sell the items, no law could have been broken.
Anything can be sold for any amount as long as the seller has the
legal right to sell it, or them, and the buyer agrees to the price.
I expect the sale violated one or more of McDonald's policies.
This would have lead to a legal and justified termination.
Props to the buyer, though. 26 patties and sauce for $27.00 is a
phenomenal deal.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/mcdonalds-sells-customer-frozen-mcribs/

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / 26 frozen McRibs for $27