From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Wendy's Peppermint Frosty
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:40:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:40 UTC

It's the color of Pepto-Bismol and it doesn't have that much of a
peppermint kick. That said, it's not overly sweet which is a plus. What
would help this? Some small pieces of peppermint candy and even some bits
of chocolate.

As it is, it's still better than either the vanilla or chocolate Frosty.

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars only because making it at a little peppermint
extract, some chocolate shavings and a bit of real milk and ice cream is
cheaper and is better. If you have to drag the brats along, it's still an
improvement over the usual sugared-out sodas.

Re: Wendy's Peppermint Frosty

<j1vdqh9u6a3lgrqfp7aec10c8lta4c4gce@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12166&group=alt.food.fast-food#12166

From: x...@yz.com (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Wendy's Peppermint Frosty
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 05:18:57 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:18 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:40:26 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:

>It's the color of Pepto-Bismol and it doesn't have that much of a
>peppermint kick. That said, it's not overly sweet which is a plus. What
>would help this? Some small pieces of peppermint candy and even some bits
>of chocolate.
>
>As it is, it's still better than either the vanilla or chocolate Frosty.
>
>Rating: 3 out of 5 stars only because making it at a little peppermint
>extract, some chocolate shavings and a bit of real milk and ice cream is
>cheaper and is better. If you have to drag the brats along, it's still an
>improvement over the usual sugared-out sodas.

I would have passed on it anyway. But your review ensures I won't
bother even sampling one.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: Wendy's Peppermint Frosty

<to7kvf$gp2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12168&group=alt.food.fast-food#12168

From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 14:46:56 -0500
 by: % - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 19:46 UTC

Lardass felon K Wills wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:40:26 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:
>
>> It's the color of Pepto-Bismol and it doesn't have that much of a
>> peppermint kick. That said, it's not overly sweet which is a plus. What
>> would help this? Some small pieces of peppermint candy and even some bits
>> of chocolate.
>>
>> As it is, it's still better than either the vanilla or chocolate Frosty.
>>
>> Rating: 3 out of 5 stars only because making it at a little peppermint
>> extract, some chocolate shavings and a bit of real milk and ice cream is
>> cheaper and is better. If you have to drag the brats along, it's still an
>> improvement over the usual sugared-out sodas.
>
> I would have passed on it anyway. But your review ensures I won't
> bother even sampling one.

try a salad every now and then, wills, you fatass felon fucktard

Bigot Kwills -

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
tsk tsk tsk

KWills admits he's a pedo -

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CVZFnG.10427%24th5.3183%40fx14.iad%3E

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS WILLS

FAT FUCK FELONS WILLS AND CHAD - https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+Chad+Bryant&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

ROFL!

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Wendy's Peppermint Frosty