From: a...@b.con (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,alt.survival,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Video surfaces of BARECHESTED Britney Griner. Is she really a man?
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 07:44:14 -0500
 by: K Wills - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 12:44 UTC

In article <d7c5029c-0d2d-4576-828b-af73872cc042n@googlegroups.com>, hangtextdrivers@gmail.com says...

> https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/123/471/868/playable/a691c54d8432d470.mp4

Check out his Adam's apple, just like Moochelle Obongo's. If we needed more proof
that this mutant bootlip is a buck, that's it for sure.

--
KWills
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Video surfaces of BARECHESTED Britney Griner. Is she really a man?