If you're careful enough, nothing bad or good will ever happen to you.

interests / alt.bible / Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.

SubjectAuthor
* Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Michael Christ
`* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Maximus
 `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Michael Christ
  +* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Maximus
  |`* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Michael Christ
  | `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Maximus
  |  `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Michael Christ
  |   `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Maximus
  |    `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Michael Christ
  |     `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Maximus
  |      `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Michael Christ
  |       `* Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Maximus
  |        `- Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.Michael Christ
  `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Mitchell Holman
   +- Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Maximus
   `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Michael Christ
    `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Mitchell Holman
     `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Michael Christ
      `* Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Mitchell Holman
       `- Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.Michael Christ

1
Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<uul9b3$digm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12075&group=alt.bible#12075

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:12:14 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 04:12 UTC

A corrected Maximus signature...

“Theism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”

"Atheist beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge.

"Atheism is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"Atheism is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand."

"Atheism is an evil who's goal is mind control"

"The problem with atheism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Ain't that last one the truth!

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<l76qesFcr5jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12078&group=alt.bible#12078

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:00:10 +1100
 by: Maximus - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 05:00 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:

cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but still
fails..

> A corrected Maximus signature...
>
> “Theism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”

no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.

> "Atheist beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge.

I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
facts, or knowledge

> "Atheism is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

atheism is entirely about truth, since the truth of god beliefs cannot
be established

> "Atheism is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand."

atheism is the logical position against unproven theistic claims

> "Atheism is an evil who's goal is mind control"

atheism opposes what theism asserts. only theism demands acceptance of
beliefs. atheism is freedom from theistic claims and mind control.

> "The problem with atheism is that it never remains within
> the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.

> Ain't that last one the truth!

you fail on every count

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"Religion is an evil who's goal is mind control"

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<uulmfs$f155$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12085&group=alt.bible#12085

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:56:40 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 07:56 UTC

On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:
>
> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but still
> fails..

It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.

>> A corrected Maximus signature...
>>
>> “Theism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
>
> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.

It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses to
be intelligent.

>> "Atheist beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge.
>
> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
> facts, or knowledge

I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself. And you
call that reason, facts or knowledge? You are wanking yourself. Until
then, you have no reason, fact, or knowledge; all you have is fictional
"self-created" assumption and nonsense.

>> "Atheism is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"
>
> atheism is entirely about truth, since the truth of god beliefs cannot
> be established

Atheist is not about truth, it is about lifestyle fictional
"self-created" assumption and nonsense.

You have an empty bucket on all counts and don't even have a bucket.

>> "Atheism is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand."
>
> atheism is the logical position against unproven theistic claims

That is a convenient explanation for what you don't know.

>> "Atheism is an evil who's goal is mind control"
>
> atheism opposes what theism asserts. only theism demands acceptance of
> beliefs. atheism is freedom from theistic claims and mind control.

Atheism is an evil because it is pretending to "know," and it knows
nothing and has nothing.

>> "The problem with atheism is that it never remains within
>> the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"
>
> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.

Bullshit.

You wankfesters are full of assertion.

>> Ain't that last one the truth!
>>

> you fail on every count

Your word is not enough, like your atheism.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<l77avlFf7r2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12091&group=alt.bible#12091

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:42:11 +1100
 by: Maximus - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:42 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but
>> still fails..
>
> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.

your word is not enough

>>> A corrected Maximus signature...
>>>
>>> “Theism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
>>
>> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
>> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.
>
> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses

yes it is but the default is atheism, and there's no obligation for
anyone to change

> to be intelligent.
>
>>> "Atheist beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge.
>>
>> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
>> facts, or knowledge
>
> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.

the universe exists, there's no need or obligation to prove or explain
how it came to exist

> And you call that reason, facts or knowledge? You are wanking yourself.

no you are by insisting that it was was created by some magical being.
the enormity of the Universe is incredibly mind blowing.

https://auslink.info/video/universe.mp4

to suggest it was all created by some god is imo nonsense, and simply
begs the question how did this god exist? we know from human history
that one of the primary reasons gods are created by man is to explain
what we cannot, and the god of the Universe is simply the supreme
example of that.

> Until then, you have no reason, fact, or knowledge; all you have is
> fictional "self-created" assumption and nonsense.

no, as I've just explained

>>> "Atheism is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"
>>
>> atheism is entirely about truth, since the truth of god beliefs
>> cannot be established
>
> Atheist is not about truth, it is about lifestyle fictional
> "self-created" assumption and nonsense.
>
> You have an empty bucket on all counts and don't even have a bucket.

the empty bucket is yours until you can fill it with some proof of your
claims

>>> "Atheism is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand."
>>
>> atheism is the logical position against unproven theistic claims
>
> That is a convenient explanation for what you don't know.

so you KNOW there is a God? but don't expect me to take your word for it.

>>> "Atheism is an evil who's goal is mind control"
>>
>> atheism opposes what theism asserts. only theism demands acceptance
>> of beliefs. atheism is freedom from theistic claims and mind control.
>
> Atheism is an evil because it is pretending to "know," and it knows
> nothing and has nothing.

you have that arse about. it's theism that claims to know.

>>> "The problem with atheism is that it never remains within
>>> the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"
>>
>> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> You wankfesters are full of assertion.

so what does atheism assert?

>>> Ain't that last one the truth!
>>>

>> you fail on every count
>
> Your word is not enough, like your atheism.

you do fail because I can and do refute your claims

> Michael Christ

who is so full of himself he uses the name Christ.

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"Religion is an evil who's goal is mind control"

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<XnsB14A898D7B0D5noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.16>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12108&group=alt.bible#12108

Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 18:29:23 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:29 UTC

Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in news:uulmfs$f155$1
@dont-email.me:

> On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but still
>> fails..
>
> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.
>

>>> A corrected Maximus signature...
>>>
>>> “Theism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
>>
>> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
>> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.
>
> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses to
> be intelligent.
>

>>> "Atheist beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge.
>>
>> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
>> facts, or knowledge
>
> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.

You think your god created himself,
what's the difference?

>> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> You wankfesters are full of assertion.

The only thing atheism asserts is
a demand of proof of theist claims.

Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<l78i55Fks0dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12114&group=alt.bible#12114

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 07:50:44 +1100
 by: Maximus - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:50 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in news:uulmfs$f155$1
> @dont-email.me:
>
>> On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>
>>> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but still
>>> fails..
>> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.

>>> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
>>> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.
>> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses to
>> be intelligent.

>>> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
>>> facts, or knowledge
>> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.
>
> You think your god created himself,
> what's the difference?
>

>>> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> You wankfesters are full of assertion.
>
> The only thing atheism asserts is
> a demand of proof of theist claims.

that's not even an assertion just a request

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs cannot withstand reason, fact, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"Religion is an evil who's goal is mind control"

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.

<uun80j$se13$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12116&group=alt.bible#12116

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 09:01:51 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:01 UTC

On 4/04/2024 8:42 pm, Maximus wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>
>>> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but
>>> still fails..
>>
>> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.
>
> your word is not enough

And your word is?

>>> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
>>> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.
>>
>> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses
>
> yes it is but the default is atheism, and there's no obligation for
> anyone to change

Non sequitur, a nothing statement—a silent air-horn.

There is no default anything, a baby does not know what you are talking
about. Her or him do not have an agenda or a paradigm, let alone how
great your atheism is.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

So, your comment is wankfest.

And, if you get that far, a non-belief is nothing in and of itself; it
is not a default anything.

Reason, fact, and knowledge that.

>> to be intelligent.

>>> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
>>> facts, or knowledge
>>
>> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.
>
> the universe exists, there's no need or obligation to prove or explain
> how it came to exist

Tell that to all the scientists on the earth, Mr Default Nothing.

And, you can't help being what you are. Unless, you are completely
devoid of the reality of what it is to be human?

For example, to seek out and find answers! The whole of the human race
does that, including you, Mr. Default Nothingness.

>> And you call that reason, facts or knowledge? You are wanking yourself.
>
> no you are by insisting that it was was created by some magical being.

Your abstract assertions do not equate to my words.

> the enormity of the Universe is incredibly mind blowing.

That is your belief, but it is not mine. I see the universe as a big,
perhaps pretty thing, but the Creator of is "fabulously mind blowing,"
and in many ways.

What if I told you that I am a auniverse-alist and there is no need or
obligation to prove that it is "incredibly mind blowing?"

It is incumbent on you to prove otherwise, to defend your words.

I would place myself in the position of "default nothingism." That is
atheism and totally contrary to what it is to be human.

> https://auslink.info/video/universe.mp4
>
> to suggest it was all created by some god is imo nonsense, and simply
> begs the question how did this god exist?

So, you simply "beg a question" of how did God exist, but with the
universe "there's no need or obligation to prove or explain
how it came to exist?" :-). Why would you be interested to question why
a Creator exists who you can't see and not the universe you can see?

You don't know where you are—that is a product of the abyss of "default
nothingism."

> we know from human history
> that one of the primary reasons gods are created by man is to explain
> what we cannot, and the god of the Universe is simply the supreme
> example of that.

Agenda-based biassed assumptions, conjecture, speculation, and theory.
We know from human history that man has always sought to connect with
his Creator—that is instinctual, like a baby knows to suckle.

You will never get rid of that desire to know your Creator; it is in
every human being. However, you will create a religion of atheism to try
and dissolve such a notion in order to tell yourself the opposite.

And the more "atheist" you are, the more fervent you are to strive to
pull away from gravity, even embracing "default nothingness." That is
not who we are.

>> Until then, you have no reason, fact, or knowledge; all you have is
>> fictional "self-created" assumption and nonsense.
>>

> no, as I've just explained

Nothing, you explained nothing. You just spake your opinion based on
your opinion.

>>> atheism is entirely about truth, since the truth of god beliefs
>>> cannot be established
>>
>> Atheist is not about truth, it is about lifestyle fictional
>> "self-created" assumption and nonsense.
>>
>> You have an empty bucket on all counts and don't even have a bucket.
>
> the empty bucket is yours until you can fill it with some proof of your
> claims

Everything is a belief, and you can't prove a belief because belief is
determined by whether a person chooses to believe. Even if I were to
show pictures of the curvature of the earth, if a person believes the
earth is flat, then it is flat.

What I believe is that no thing can create itself; no thing can bring
itself into being before it is. Therefore, since we live in design, in
intelligent life, there is an eternal Creator with design and
intelligence in Him that dispensed that—sent it on its way.

For instance, the way our bodies operate is "intelligence," and we use
our intelligence to discern what is best to deal with the abuse and
decay of our bodies. One cell in our bodies alone contains a universe of
"intelligence"—our bodies are intelligence, not random chance x
trillions of things.

There is my reasoning, fact, and knowledge.

What do you postulate that is better or higher than that that would
dissuade me?

Crickets, all you've got is "default nothingness," or non-belief, which
is pure fiction as you always believe something, because you are a human
being.

>>> atheism is the logical position against unproven theistic claims
>>
>> That is a convenient explanation for what you don't know.
>
> so you KNOW there is a God? but don't expect me to take your word for it.

Yes, I know God. I know what He is like, why He does what He does, and
that He is trustworthy. And, I don't expect anything of you.

You get to do whatever you like.

>>> atheism opposes what theism asserts. only theism demands acceptance
>>> of beliefs. atheism is freedom from theistic claims and mind control.
>>
>> Atheism is an evil because it is pretending to "know," and it knows
>> nothing and has nothing.
>
> you have that arse about. it's theism that claims to know.

"Theism" like "atheism" are just terms men use that pretend to say
something and know something.

A man either knows God or he does not.

>>> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> You wankfesters are full of assertion.
>
> so what does atheism assert?

You assert yourselves as truth, and you are not.

>>> you fail on every count
>>
>> Your word is not enough, like your atheism.
>>

> you do fail because I can and do refute your claims

I don't think I can go on. :-).

There, I have gone out of my way for you, and given you reason, fact,
and knowledge in the reply. I don't mind you asking questions, but if
you are simply going to wank-dump on me, you may as well be on your way.

Michael Christ

PS:
> who is so full of himself he uses the name Christ.

Oh great judge of all the earth! :-). Are you so full of yourself,
Maximus? Are you sure you are not a sinner Christian? :-).

My name means:

Michael = "Who is like God?"

Christ = The Lord Jesus Christ.

Who is like God? The question is rhetorical.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over
the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His
anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness.

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<uunb3s$se12$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12128&group=alt.bible#12128

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 09:54:47 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:54 UTC

On 5/04/2024 5:29 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in news:uulmfs$f155$1
> @dont-email.me:
>
>> On 4/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>
>>> cannot refute any of my signature maxims, so he alters them, but still
>>> fails..
>>
>> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.

>>> no one is born believing in a god. god beliefs are taught. if god
>>> beliefs are rejected one can remain atheistic.
>>
>> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses to
>> be intelligent.

>>> I have yet to see any god belief that cannot be defeated with reason,
>>> facts, or knowledge
>>
>> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.
>

> You think your god created himself,
> what's the difference?

Mitchy knows what I think. Amazing power. How did you create that? :-).
In your atheist self-created bathtub? :-).

God did not create Himself.

God is eternal or the whole world would not know the presence of the
magnificent Holman clan, because there would be no world for the
magnificent Holman clan to be in.

What do you think? Everything created itself?

And before you go there, Genius Thinker, if the universe was eternal you
wouldn't die, no thing would die, we wouldn't even know what death was,
and "nothing" would not exist (the concept).

>>> atheism is simply 'without theism'. atheism asserts nothing.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> You wankfesters are full of assertion.
>

> The only thing atheism asserts is
> a demand of proof of theist claims.

Yeah, I know, you are in a state of "default nothingness."

Go and get a better job, Hollowman, a job you believe in.

Michael Christ

--

<l78q4pFm301U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12134&group=alt.bible#12134

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:07:03 +1100
 by: Maximus - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 23:07 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> On 4/04/2024 8:42 pm, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:

>>> It is a shallow wankfest, nothing more.
>>
>> your word is not enough
>
> And your word is?

I support what I say with reasons. you just pontificate

>>> It is a birth right as a human being to believe in God if one chooses
>>
>> yes it is but the default is atheism, and there's no obligation for
>> anyone to change
>
> Non sequitur, a nothing statement—a silent air-horn.
>
> There is no default anything, a baby does not know what you are
> talking about. Her or him do not have an agenda or a paradigm, let
> alone how great your atheism is.

yes so a baby has no god belief so it's atheistic so the default of all
humans is atheism (without theism) as I've said

> Is that too hard for you to understand?

no but it is for you apparently

> So, your comment is wankfest.

all yours are

> And, if you get that far, a non-belief is nothing in and of itself; it
> is not a default anything.
>
> Reason, fact, and knowledge that.
>

>>> to be intelligent.

>>> I have yet to see any atheist prove it all just created itself.
>>
>> the universe exists, there's no need or obligation to prove or
>> explain how it came to exist
>
> Tell that to all the scientists on the earth, Mr Default Nothing.

I didn't say there was no reason to study it, stupid

> And, you can't help being what you are. Unless, you are completely
> devoid of the reality of what it is to be human?
>
> For example, to seek out and find answers! The whole of the human race
> does that, including you, Mr. Default Nothingness.
>
>>> And you call that reason, facts or knowledge? You are wanking yourself.
>>
>> no you are by insisting that it was was created by some magical being.
>
> Your abstract assertions do not equate to my words.

so use your words then. afaik you claim the Universe was created by a
supreme being (God)

>> the enormity of the Universe is incredibly mind blowing.
>
> That is your belief, but it is not mine. I see the universe as a big,
> perhaps pretty thing, but the Creator of is "fabulously mind blowing,"
> and in many ways.

you have not established there is a creator, stupid

> What if I told you that I am a auniverse-alist and there is no need or
> obligation to prove that it is "incredibly mind blowing?"

then you would be correct. to most ppl the enormity and complexity of
the universe is mind blowing. it's not a belief, it's just the
observation most ppl make

> It is incumbent on you to prove otherwise, to defend your words.
>
> I would place myself in the position of "default nothingism." That is
> atheism and totally contrary to what it is to be human.
>

>> https://auslink.info/video/universe.mp4
>>
>> to suggest it was all created by some god is imo nonsense, and simply
>> begs the question how did this god exist?
>
> So, you simply "beg a question" of how did God exist, but with the
> universe "there's no need or obligation to prove or explain
> how it came to exist?" :-). Why would you be interested to question
> why a Creator exists who you can't see and not the universe you can see?

the Universe exists, it's a fact. theists claim it was created by a god,
so they need to establish that as fact, which has never been done, and
IMO can't be done.

> You don't know where you are—that is a product of the abyss of
> "default nothingism."
>

>> we know from human history that one of the primary reasons gods are
>> created by man is to explain what we cannot, and the god of the
>> Universe is simply the supreme example of that.
>
> Agenda-based biassed assumptions, conjecture, speculation, and theory.
> We know from human history that man has always sought to connect with
> his Creator—that is instinctual, like a baby knows to suckle.
>
> You will never get rid of that desire to know your Creator; it is in
> every human being. However, you will create a religion of atheism to
> try and dissolve such a notion in order to tell yourself the opposite.
>
> And the more "atheist" you are, the more fervent you are to strive to
> pull away from gravity, even embracing "default nothingness." That is
> not who we are.
>

>>> Until then, you have no reason, fact, or knowledge; all you have is
>>> fictional "self-created" assumption and nonsense.
>>>

>> no, as I've just explained
>
> Nothing, you explained nothing. You just spake your opinion based on
> your opinion.

I have. you just don't like what I say

>>> Atheist is not about truth, it is about lifestyle fictional
>>> "self-created" assumption and nonsense.
>>>
>>> You have an empty bucket on all counts and don't even have a bucket.
>>
>> the empty bucket is yours until you can fill it with some proof of
>> your claims
>
> Everything is a belief, and you can't prove a belief because belief is
> determined by whether a person chooses to believe. Even if I were to
> show pictures of the curvature of the earth, if a person believes the
> earth is flat, then it is flat.

no stupid, it is still round, actually an oblate spheroid. that person
just believes it's flat. beliefs don't alter facts.

> What I believe is that no thing can create itself; no thing can bring
> itself into being before it is. Therefore, since we live in design, in
> intelligent life, there is an eternal Creator with design and
> intelligence in Him that dispensed that—sent it on its way.
>
> For instance, the way our bodies operate is "intelligence," and we use
> our intelligence to discern what is best to deal with the abuse and
> decay of our bodies. One cell in our bodies alone contains a universe
> of "intelligence"—our bodies are intelligence, not random chance x
> trillions of things.
>
> There is my reasoning, fact, and knowledge.

that can be explained by evolution from simple to complex organisms

> What do you postulate that is better or higher than that that would
> dissuade me?
>
> Crickets, all you've got is "default nothingness," or non-belief,
> which is pure fiction as you always believe something, because you are
> a human being.

>>> That is a convenient explanation for what you don't know.
>>
>> so you KNOW there is a God? but don't expect me to take your word for
>> it.
>
> Yes, I know God. I know what He is like, why He does what He does, and
> that He is trustworthy. And, I don't expect anything of you.
>
> You get to do whatever you like.

>>> Atheism is an evil because it is pretending to "know," and it knows
>>> nothing and has nothing.
>>
>> you have that arse about. it's theism that claims to know.
>
> "Theism" like "atheism" are just terms men use that pretend to say
> something and know something.
>
> A man either knows God or he does not.

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>>> You wankfesters are full of assertion.
>>
>> so what does atheism assert?
>
> You assert yourselves as truth, and you are not.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.

<uunh8u$se13$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12144&group=alt.bible#12144

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:39:53 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:39 UTC

<l791h2Fn4cbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12149&group=alt.bible#12149

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:13:04 +1100
 by: Maximus - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:13 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> and I have addressed it
>>
>>> I don't mind you asking questions, but if you are simply going to
>>> wank-dump on me, you may as well be on your way.
>>
>> because you are so high and mighty and all knowing
>>

>>> Michael Christ
>>>
>>> PS:
>>>
>>> Oh great judge of all the earth! :-). Are you so full of yourself,
>>> Maximus? Are you sure you are not a sinner Christian? :-).
>>>
>>> My name means:
>>>
>>> Michael = "Who is like God?"
>>>
>>> Christ = The Lord Jesus Christ.
>>>
>>> Who is like God? The question is rhetorical.
>>>
>>> Micah 7:18  Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes
>>> over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains
>>> not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and
>>> loving-kindness.
>
> I went out of my way and reasoned with you,

<uunkam$se13$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12150&group=alt.bible#12150

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:32:01 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:32 UTC

<XnsB14AD15044F02noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.13>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12151&group=alt.bible#12151

Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 01:33:33 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:33 UTC

>> The only thing atheism asserts is
>> a demand of proof of theist claims.
>
> Yeah, I know, you are in a state of "default nothingness."

Unlike you we don't need to make
up fables to explain what we don't
know.

Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<uunkj2$se12$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12152&group=alt.bible#12152

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:36:29 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:36 UTC

On 5/04/2024 12:33 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in
>

>>> The only thing atheism asserts is
>>> a demand of proof of theist claims.
>>
>> Yeah, I know, you are in a state of "default nothingness."
>

> Unlike you we don't need to make
> up fables to explain what we don't
> know.

No, not at all, Mitchy baby.

Everything did just up and created itself.

Michael Christ

--

<XnsB14AD63668FF9noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.18>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12159&group=alt.bible#12159

Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 02:02:27 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 02:02 UTC

Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in news:uunkj2$se12$14
@dont-email.me:

> On 5/04/2024 12:33 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in

>>> Yeah, I know, you are in a state of "default nothingness."
>>

>> Unlike you we don't need to make
>> up fables to explain what we don't
>> know.
>
> No, not at all, Mitchy baby.
>
> Everything did just up and created itself.

Do you believe this god created everything?

Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.

<l79eqmFovn1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12176&group=alt.bible#12176

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 16:00:03 +1100
 by: Maximus - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 05:00 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> On 5/04/2024 12:13 pm, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:

>>> I went out of my way and reasoned with you,
>>
>> and now you're running away because my arguments are too difficult
>> for you to rebut
>>
>>> discussed some common sense facts, and shared some knowledge, and
>>> you simply "wank-dumped." I have better things to do.
>>> You are stubborn and "full of yourself"! You think you are
>>> intelligent, but you are a fool.
>>
>> translation: you refuse to accept what I say so I will just insult
>> you and run away
>
> So, you can insult me care of 'Maximus libertarianism' but I can tell
> you anything?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Minimus Thickus AKA Maximus.

<uuodfe$se12$17@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12184&group=alt.bible#12184

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:41:14 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 08:41 UTC

On 5/04/2024 1:02 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in news:uunkj2$se12$14
> @dont-email.me:
>
>> On 5/04/2024 12:33 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in

>>> Unlike you we don't need to make
>>> up fables to explain what we don't
>>> know.
>>
>> No, not at all, Mitchy baby.
>>
>> Everything did just up and created itself.
>

> Do you believe this god created everything?

No, everything just created itself! "Poof." That means you are a poof.

Go and be a real atheist, instead of a half-baked fraud quoting bible
verses as a reference for your truth.

Derrrr.

Serves you right.

Michael Christ

--

<uuokl4$se12$19@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12187&group=alt.bible#12187

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:43:43 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:43 UTC

<l7aec6Fti7dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12198&group=alt.bible#12198

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:58:27 +1100
 by: Maximus - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 13:58 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> On 5/04/2024 4:00 pm, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
>>> So, you can insult me care of 'Maximus libertarianism' but I can't
>>> tell you anything?
>
> Moronimus wrote:
>> what?
>
> Translation:
>
> You are dishonest. If you count up the insults in this exchange, you
> top the bill by far. That makes you are hypocrite, also.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Trying to explain to Maximus.

<uupree$1jt6r$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12244&group=alt.bible#12244

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 08:45:45 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:45 UTC