From: a...@b.con (KWILLS)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Well, a 6 year old shot the teacher in school, again I ask.. do you smell a Spook?
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 05:02:01 -0500
 by: KWILLS - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 10:02 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/6-year-old-in-custody-after-virginia-teacher-injured-in-elementary-classroom-shooting/ar-AA162Tc5

Quoting the Article:

"Tamarla Owens breaks down as she approaches the police lines outside of Buell Elementary School after
learning her first grade son had shot and killed another first grader at the school in Mt. Morris
Township on Tuesday, February 29, 2000."

With a name like 'Tamarla' you can bet the farm it's a rancid, vile smelly she-boon blaming everyone
and every thing for it's sprog's behavior... A bootlip for sure.

--
KWills
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Well, a 6 year old shot the teacher in school, again I ask.. do you smell a Spook?