From: coff...@4coons.com (Coffins for coons)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Black Lives Matter co-founder's cousin Keenan Anderson dies after LAPD officers use Taser on him
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 04:33:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Coffins for coons - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 04:33 UTC

Why does a dead nigger rate a press conference?

Keenan Anderson, 31, a teacher and relative of Black Lives Matter co-
founder Patrisse Cullors, went into cardiac arrest four hours after a
struggle with officers on Jan. 3, Los Angeles Police Chief Michel Moore
said in a news conference.

Anderson tried to run away after a car crash, and officers used force to
restrain him, Moore said. He said officers were investigating whether
Anderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each
morning.

Video of the incident � and two fatal police shootings � was released
Wednesday by police.

"We must reduce the use of force overall, and I have absolutely no
tolerance for excessive force," Mayor Karen Bass said in a statement.

What happened during the traffic stop?
People involved in the traffic crash flagged down an officer and indicated
Anderson was responsible, police said in a statement. An officer, who has
not been identified, saw Anderson "running in the middle of the street and
exhibiting erratic behavior." The officer spoke with him and requested
backup for a DUI investigation, according to police.

Anderson initially complied with the officer's commands, then fled, police
body camera footage and bystander cellphone video released Wednesday
shows. Anderson resisted as police tried to restrain him, Moore said. At
one point an officer had his elbow pressed into Anderson's neck, video
shows. At that point, Anderson was on his back on the pavement.

�They�re trying to George Floyd me,� Anderson said while calling for help.

During the struggle, the officer used the Taser on Anderson multiple
times, Moore said. There is no limit on the number of times an officer can
use a stun gun under the department's policy, but officers should
generally avoid repeated or simultaneous activations to avoid injuring the
person they are trying to restrain, Moore said.

Anderson was eventually handcuffed, examined by fire department personnel
and taken to the hospital, Moore said.

How did Keenan Anderson die?
Moore said that hours after the struggle "some manner of medical emergency
occurred," and Anderson was pronounced dead at the hospital. A preliminary
toxicology report from police found cocaine and cannabis in Anderson's
body, according to Moore.

The coroner's office has not yet ruled on the cause and manner of
Anderson's death.

"It's unclear what role the physical struggle with the officers and the
use of the Taser played in his unfortunate death," Moore said.

Cullors said on Instagram Tuesday that her cousin "was killed by LAPD."
Black Lives Matter supporters protested outside LAPD headquarters during
Moore's news conference Wednesday.

Who was Keenan Anderson?
Cullors told The Guardian Anderson was an English teacher at the Digital
Pioneers Academy, a majority-Black school in Washington, D.C.

"Keenan deserves to be alive right now, his child deserves to be raised by
his father," Cullors said on Instagram. "Keenan we will fight for you and
for all of our loved ones impacted by state violence."

Mashea Ashton, founder and CEO of Digital Pioneers Academy, confirmed
Anderson's death in a statement calling the circumstances of his death "as
disturbing as they are tragic."

"Our community is grieving. But we�re also angry," Ashton wrote. "Angry
that, once again, a known, loved, and respected member of our community is
no longer with us. Angry that another talented, beautiful Black soul is
gone too soon."

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/black-lives-matter-co-founder-s-
cousin-keenan-anderson-dies-after-lapd-officers-use-taser-on-him/ar-
AA16hxjO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=05780d3fe504440e965436b3b29f15d0>

TAGS: fraud, niggers, IRS, FBI, Democrats, Obama, NY Times, LA Times,
Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Atlanta,
Oakland, shitholes, San Francisco, Pelosi, mass media liars, CNN,
Ferguson, stupidity, liberalism, woke, woke assholes, homosexuality

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Black Lives Matter co-founder's cousin Keenan Anderson dies after LAPD officers use Taser on him