From: a...@b.con (KWILLS)
Newsgroups: alt.sixtyplus,alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Had to laugh...
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 03:24:53 -0500
 by: KWILLS - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:24 UTC

In article <tpqui7$1i0ns$1@dont-email.me>, gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...

> On 13/01/2023 1:21 pm, VictoriaB wrote:
> > Fran wrote:
> >> ...at a Guardian article on Harry where route/rout gets a mention
> >> given recent discussions here.
> >>
> >> https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/12/i-was-alone-abandoned-with-only-a-hundred-million-in-the-bank-spare-digested-by-john-crace
> >>

> >> or tinyURL: https://tinyurl.com/2p956w6h
> >>
> >> He's such a needy person.  And more obtuse than I thought would be
> >> possible.
> >
> > ~~~
> > Scanned it, didn't find it, don't want to read the whole thing, tired of
> > it all.
>
> tsk tsk V. Harry and Meg have lots more to say so you can't balk at the
> first hurdle. We punters need to stay strong and pliant so my response
> is to find amusement and entertainment where I can till this train wreck
> comes to its end.
>
> Hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later. I'm over tasting
> rising bile as Harry repeatedly blames his family for their
> unwillingness to want to reconcile with him.

I couldn't care less about the British Royal Family, but this is pretty funny,
most people try and conceal embarrassing family matters, Prince oil driller and
his bootlip ho try to get every last dollar out of it.

https://jezebel.com/prince-harry-claims-william-knocked-me-to-the-floor-dur-1849951758

Coalburning is bestiality.

--
KWILLS
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Had to laugh...