From: hayes...@telkomsa.net (Steve Hayes)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,za.misc.soc.culture.south-africa
Subject: Re: "KEEP NEWS ZONE ALIVE" campaign
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:46:50 +0200
 by: Steve Hayes - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 04:46 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 05:20:12 -0700 (PDT), Nthabiseng Mashiteng
<nthabmashiteng@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings

I hope this message finds you in good health. My name is Nthabiseng
Mashiteng . I am a journalist in South Africa and I work for SA NEWS
ZONE (a digital online publication in South Africa).

We are really struggling and not getting paid. Therefore, SA NEWS ZONE
has started a donations campaign and opened a donation page via PayPal
for donation. Firstly because PayPal is authentic, and to also allow
anyone in the world to contribute. Just 100 people donating $50 can
actually keep us alive.

You might not be able to donate, or join the campaign, however, your
feedback will really be appreciated. Our families are struggling, and
I personally had to remove my son from school to a township school as
I could not afford his education anymore.

SA NEWS ZONE does not charge subscriptions for news and that is a
principle we would like to keep. Donations of any amount starting from
$5 are welcomed. Please join the campaign by sharing the MESSAGE,
SUGGESTIONS or DONATING through this link:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=N3AFDP7NSK2DJ

In case you think this might be a scam or not authentic, I am willing
to give you all the proof you need to show you that this message is
authentic.

For more information, please contact:

info@sanewszone.co.za

OR