While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefi166p1
+- Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives HimRudy Canoza
+* Re: Who Doubts That nonentity Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit OSiri Cruise
|`- Re: Who Doubts That nonentity Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit OLee
`* Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefi166p1
 +- Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The BenefiMitchell Holman
 `* Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him166p1
  `- Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him166p1

1
Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<ds-dnbff0u00VBD8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12406&group=alt.politics#12406

Subject: Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 20:55:52 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:55 UTC

Well .... they spent YEARS trying to find *something* in
endless fishing expeditions. There was so little that they
had to MAKE STUFF UP via Steele.

Trump's biggest prob is that he and the family run a
big and complex set of business. Even if they are 101%
above board, it's easy to pick out details that SOUND
bad ... fine-detail stuff only expert accountants can
understand. In short it's a PROPAGANDA problem.

On the PLUS side - the more the Dems waste time on
the EX-president, the less time they have to think
about the NEXT president. :-)

Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<M8kjJ.23746$_Y5.13553@fx29.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12407&group=alt.politics#12407

Subject: Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 18:17:15 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:17 UTC

On 11/11/2021 5:55 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> Well .... they spent YEARS trying to find *something* in
> endless fishing expeditions.

There were no fishing expeditions.

Re: Who Doubts That nonentity Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<chine.bleu-C213D2.19292711112021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12409&group=alt.politics#12409

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:29:35 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:29 UTC

In article <ds-dnbff0u00VBD8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> nonentity's biggest prob is that he and the family run a
> big and complex set of business.

The US government, the entity in question, is not supposed to be
family run or a business.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Who Doubts That nonentity Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<YfqdnR1met4BOhP8nZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12421&group=alt.politics#12421

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 11:42:52 -0600
 by: Lee - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:42 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <ds-dnbff0u00VBD8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
> > nonentity's biggest prob is that he and the family run a
> > big and complex set of business.
>
> The US government, the entity in question, is not supposed to be
> family run or a business.

Can you imagine the Trumper
outrage if Biden used the Oval
Office to promote the products
of a campaign donor?

Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<2tCdndiud90QzhL8nZ2dnUU7-YfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12431&group=alt.politics#12431

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:56:29 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 05:56 UTC

On 11/12/21 4:25 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 1:13:09 PM UTC-8, Walt In Seattle wrote:
>> On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 5:55:59 PM UTC-8, 166p1 wrote:
>>> Well .... they spent YEARS trying to find *something* in
>>> endless fishing expeditions. There was so little that they
>>> had to MAKE STUFF UP via Steele.
>>>
>>> Trump's biggest prob is that he and the family run a
>>> big and complex set of business. Even if they are 101%
>>> above board, it's easy to pick out details that SOUND
>>> bad ... fine-detail stuff only expert accountants can
>>> understand. In short it's a PROPAGANDA problem.
>>>
>>> On the PLUS side - the more the Dems waste time on
>>> the EX-president, the less time they have to think
>>> about the NEXT president. :-)

>> Did you kinda-sorta get that the OP was NOT about Trump's business

This is ALL "vendetta" - the kind we usually see in THOSE
kinds of countries ... destroy the previous leadership to
secure YOUR regime. Bridge-burning, no going back.

SO ... bullshit "investigations", kangaroo courts - the
appearance of Justice, but ONLY the appearance.

Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<XnsADE154B158C39noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12434&group=alt.politics#12434

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 08:23:49 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 14:23 UTC

166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in news:2tCdndiud90QzhL8nZ2dnUU7-
YfNnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> On 11/12/21 4:25 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:

>>> Did you kinda-sorta get that the OP was NOT about Trump's business
>
> This is ALL "vendetta" - the kind we usually see in THOSE
> kinds of countries ... destroy the previous leadership to
> secure YOUR regime. Bridge-burning, no going back.
>
> SO ... bullshit "investigations", kangaroo courts - the
> appearance of Justice, but ONLY the appearance.

The same people who demanded investigations into
Fostergate, CattleFuturesgate, Travelgate, Filegate,
Troopergate, Whitewater, BenghaziGate and EmailGate
dare to complain about "bullshit investigations".

Amazing.............

Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<JvOdnWKqU6HfBQ38nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12510&group=alt.politics#12510

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 00:01:54 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 05:01 UTC

On 11/13/21 5:46 AM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 9:56:53 PM UTC-8, 166p1 wrote:

>> This is ALL "vendetta" - the kind we usually see in THOSE
>> kinds of countries ... destroy the previous leadership to
>> secure YOUR regime. Bridge-burning, no going back.
>>
>> SO ... bullshit "investigations", kangaroo courts - the
>> appearance of Justice, but ONLY the appearance.
>
> Trying to make Q proud of you??

I have a good record of dissing the "Q" morons.

But I'm dead serious about the witch-hunters and
kangaroo courts. BAD BAD BAD for any "democracy",
the tools of dictators.

Doesn't it concern you that we are now doing the
same things that countries we usually declare war
on are famous for doing ?

Re: Who Doubts That Donald Trump Has Something To Hide? Who Gives Him The Benefit Of Doubt On Sinister Intent As To A Coup? But WHO Gives A Damn As Long As HE Promises To Do What Other People Want?

<mtOdnTxhO6AHTwz8nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12526&group=alt.politics#12526

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 22:23:06 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:23 UTC

On 11/14/21 9:06 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 9:02:00 PM UTC-8, 166p1 wrote:
>> I have a good record of dissing the "Q" morons.
>
> Oh, really? The following from you is not the sort of stuff that comes from Q?

> This is ALL "vendetta" - the kind we usually see in THOSE kinds of countries ... destroy the previous leadership to secure YOUR regime. Bridge-burning, no going back.

It's the straight-up truth - and Politics 101 (Roman Edition).

Now go back to your D-Anon "studies" ...