From: travolt...@defender.uni (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers,alt.obituaries
Subject: RIP Stephen Keener, Transformers
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 12:33:05 -0700
 by: Travoltron - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 19:33 UTC

Stephen Keener passed away on March 30, 2022. I know nothing about him.
His only known credits are for The Transformers seasons 3 and 4. Some
idiot started an urban legend that there was no Stephen Keener and that
it was an alias of Ed Flanders.

This was disproven when Mr. Keener appeared in person at TF Con 2018. I
wish I could have been there. The only video of that con I saw, people
were just asking him fanboy questions about his Transformers roles that
he probably didn't remember anything about. I'd have liked to have known
about any prior career and how he got cast.

Mr. Keener's roles in the Transformers franchise were for the voices of
Fortress Maximus, Scorponok, Hardhead, Hun-Grrr, Mindwipe and Scattershot.