A lost ounce of gold may be found, a lost moment of time never.

interests / alt.bible / Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Michael Christ
+* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Robert
|`- Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Michael Christ
+* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.dolf
|`- Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Michael Christ
`* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.One God
 `* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Madhu
  +* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.One God
  |`- Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.One God
  `* Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.One God
   `- Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.Madhu

1
Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<uv541p$nfnb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12496&group=alt.bible#12496

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.catholic
Subject: Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:20:03 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 04:20 UTC

On 10/04/2024 1:52 pm, Robert wrote:

> “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which
> are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and

> pray: for ye know not when the time is.†(Mrk 13:32-33, KJV)

God does.

Can you tell your pal, Rod E, that Buddha is not involved?

Coward.

Php_2:7  But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form
of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

That is why John the Baptist had to baptise the Lord.

The Lord Jesus lowered Himself; He is not lowered anymore.

He knows the hour and the moment.

It was all part of God's plan to place separation, a parting (like the
Red Sea) in Himself to open up the way to the promised land (Himself)
for those who would come through the rent in the temple of the Old.

The Lord Jesus is not a created being, ye blind and deaf waffler!

Jesus is the Lord, God with us, is God, and always was God.

You can't understand that in your own understanding, anymore than you
can understand that the bible can't be a Person.

You and your unrepentant self-worshiping bible theology are nowhere.

Serves you right.

Michael Christ

PS: It seems the Lord is not finished revealing things to me in this
venue of 'self-worshipers with bible.' :-).

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<0001HW.2BC65AAE002C191E30DAA438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12498&group=alt.bible#12498

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.atheism, soc.culture.israel, alt.religion.christian.catholic
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 22:27:10 -0700
 by: Robert - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 05:27 UTC

On Apr 9, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <uv541p$nfnb$3@dont-email.me>):

> On 10/04/2024 1:52 pm, Robert wrote:
> >
> > “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels
> > which
> > are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and
>
> > pray: for ye know not when the time is.†(Mrk 13:32-33, KJV)
>
> God does.
>
> Can you tell your pal, Rod E, that Buddha is not involved?
>
> Coward.
>
> Php_2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form
> of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
>
> That is why John the Baptist had to baptise the Lord.

John the Baptist baptized the Lord per the instructions of Jesus. Had not one
thing to due with the humanity of Jesus which was fore ordained before the
world was created.

> The Lord Jesus lowered Himself; He is not lowered anymore.

He did not lower himself, he humbled himself being found in the likeness of
men.

> He knows the hour and the moment.

That you call Jesus a liar, is extremely disrespectful and shows the audacity
of your heart.

> It was all part of God's plan to place separation, a parting (like the
> Red Sea) in Himself to open up the way to the promised land (Himself)
> for those who would come through the rent in the temple of the Old.
>
> The Lord Jesus is not a created being, ye blind and deaf waffler!

Never said he was.

> Jesus is the Lord, God with us, is God, and always was God.

Yes, the son of the Heavenly Father.

> You can't understand that in your own understanding, anymore than you
> can understand that the bible can't be a Person.

That is your complaint, ignorant and unfounded.

> You and your unrepentant self-worshiping bible theology are nowhere.
>
> Serves you right.
>
> Michael Christ
>
> PS: It seems the Lord is not finished revealing things to me in this
> venue of 'self-worshipers with bible.' :-).

Jesus tried to reach you for over 40 years. You have yet to submit to Him.

Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<Gr-dnbRN-JIluIv7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12501&group=alt.bible#12501

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.catholic
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 05:38:00 +0000
 by: dolf - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 05:38 UTC

Hey TIN MAN is it true that your most treasured compendium to the BIBLE is
Rosenberg's book on Positive Christianity titled: In The Myth of the
Twentieth Century?

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/CASE%20STUDY%20Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina.pdf>

Michael anti-Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

> Michael Anti-Christ
>
> PS: It seems the Lord is not finished revealing things to me in this
> venue of 'self-worshipers with bible.' :-).

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<uv5de1$q8vv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12502&group=alt.bible#12502

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.catholic
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:00:11 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:00 UTC

(snip)

Not so, Racketeer.

Off you go.

You are just dumping your waffling ignorant context again.

That is all you've got

Serves you right.

Michael Christ

--

<uv5e5i$q8vv$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12505&group=alt.bible#12505

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.catholic
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:12:43 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:12 UTC

Thanks for the Tin Man question.

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

You people never learn that you are the problem.

Michael Christ

<uv7ugv$6j4b$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12546&group=alt.bible#12546

From: one...@lord.god (One God)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 01:08:59 -0500
 by: One God - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:08 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:20:03 +1000
Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

<snip>

Michael McKreisty McLean worships a solar phallus deity. He worships a glowing stone schlong, a severed flesh fun toy. That is his idol. Read on to see how.

Michael McKreisty claims that Jesus is God the Father. McKreisty is a liar, preaching "another Jesus" of which the Apostles warned:

"For if he that cometh preacheth ANOTHER JESUS, whom we have NOT preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him." (2 Corinthians 11:4)

The fake Jesus preached by McKreisty is the god-man of the Roman penis-worship solar cult. Their god had his family jewels lopped off, and they were iconified. This is the origin of the obelisk at St. Peter's square. This is why a 'peter' is the 'head' of their 'solar circle' (church). This is the solar penis deity of the heathens.

If you believe in McKrieisty's god, you will be worshiping a giant, glowing dick decorated with a shepherd outfit and Jesus nametag. If you are an obedient little Catholic, their glowing penis will 'anoint' you.

Just like the queen of Babylon enshrined the dismembered schlong of her lover, the Egyptians and Romans have done the same, deifying their sacred schlong. And now you know why the God of Abraham told us to be circumcised in our hearts rather than our shorts.

The law of Moses was in part a mockery of the gods of Babylon, Egypt, Assyria and other nations. Jehovah mocks their gods and their penis-adoring ways.. He slings mud in the eyes of their one-eyed Willie gods. He had an entire nation of millions of souls whose daily devotions were a mockery of the religion of the world, a lampoon of what is now called the Christian religion.. And we who worship in spirit and truth still do mock to this day:

"As for those [judaizers and gnostics] who trouble you [about circumcision], I wish they would go the whole way and castrate themselves!" (Galatians 5:12)

Paul and his audience knew very well about the phallus worship of the gnostic judaizers and heathens. Many reading this letter probably nearly died laughing when they read this verse. Unlike modern westerners, they were not jaded by sexual tropes. If you had used inappropriate sexual tropes like McKreisty often does, they would have cast you out of their company. Paul was mocking a real religious cult, so it was hillarious tragedy to write this verse.

The first century Christians would have run Michael McLean out of town on a rail. They wouldn't have tolerated his blasphemous, Montanist and red-pill gnostic nonsense for a minute.

Thus God let Jesus be a spectacle, to mock the penis and vagina gods and religions of the nations and triumph over them. Now everyone can see that the religions worship a giant dick obelisk next to a vaginal reflecting pool. The god-man of the Romans is integral to this solar schlong religion. And McKreisty's idol is just another version of the white-hot solar penis.

How long will you worship your solar schlong, McKreisty? How long ... dur hur ...
> Php_2:7  But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form
> of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
>
> That is why John the Baptist had to baptise the Lord.

No, he had to baptize Jesus because Jesus was a man, born of woman, then made under the law. Although he had no sin, Jesus had to go under the law to take power over it and be a suitable sacrifice for sin. "Suffer it to be so to fulfill all righteousness." We can't sacrifice a lamb until the lamb has been washed and consecrated by the Priest of Levi, and certified as unblemished by the Priest. This is what John did in baptizing Jesus at Jordan. He prepared the lamb for the sacrifice. And so Jesus had to humble himself and submit to the law, even though he had no sin in himself.

You just make stuff up as you go along, you silly penis worshiper.

Michael "McKreisty" McLean worships a giant stone dick.
> The Lord Jesus lowered Himself; He is not lowered anymore.

No, he humbled himself. The word, 'lowered' is used to support idolatrous trinitarian babble. And he is still meek and lowly of heart, and still the servant of all, interceding on our behalf unceasingly. Although he sits enthroned, he is moved by our suffering, unlike the Roman god-man penis deity that adds to our suffering with impossible boiling frog exercises. "He that is greatest of all is servant of all." John the Levite is the greatest of all men, yet the least in the Kingdom is greater than he.
> He knows the hour and the moment.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Matthew 24:36)
> It was all part of God's plan to place separation, a parting (like the
> Red Sea) in Himself to open up the way to the promised land (Himself)
> for those who would come through the rent in the temple of the Old.

The renting of the veil was to divide the new covenant from the old; the new creation from the old, to open the way to the mercy seat. You just make stuff up out of rent cloth, pun intended.
> The Lord Jesus is not a created being, ye blind and deaf waffler!

Oh boy, here we go again with the pangyrics to McKreisty's Roman god-man penis idol. Their 'god-man' who had his magic phallus lopped off, was a self-created diety able to raise himself up from the dead and incarnate as his own son. This is the deity that McKreisty McLean is preaching.

Jesus is absolutely one hundred percent a created being:

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every CREATURE:" (Colossians 1:15)

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;" (1 Timothy 2:5)

God is not a man. Only the Father is God:

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is BUT ONE GOD, THE FATHER, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." (1 Corinthians 8:5-6)

Jesus is NOT the Father. He has the title of a god, but so do all the sons of Israel, for they are all called, 'elohim' or judges. Your interpretation of this is a lie, because you have the god-man idol of the Romans in your devotion. Your mind is polluted by this idol, so all your words are likewise pollution.

> Jesus is the Lord, God with us, is God, and always was God.

Jesus is not God. God is not a man. Only the Father is God:

"For I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee." (Hosea 11:9)

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent." (Numbers 23:19)

"And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent." (1 Samuel 15:29)
> You can't understand that in your own understanding, anymore than you
> can understand that the bible can't be a Person.

You can't understand that your Roman god-man idol doesn't exist.
> You and your unrepentant self-worshiping bible theology are nowhere.

Your theology is distilled self-worship with your Roman solar penis obelisk.. You have taken the Roman solar schlong and pasted a Jesus nametag on it.
> Serves you right.

You are a sinner religious whore, McKreisty. You whore with Tammuz and Jupiter. Your generative solar penis idol has no power to save.

> PS: It seems the Lord is not finished revealing things to me in this
> venue of 'self-worshipers with bible.' :-).

Stop trying to mind-rape everyone else with your obelisk dildo idol. Fuck yourself instead.

What hooks did they put in you to get you to go along with this circus act?

You should find whoever mind-raped you into believing your nonsense and slap his lying mouth. You do not know God, McKreisty. You don't know Him and you are not hearing Him at all. You are constantly warring against the spirit of truth in your endless mind-rapey spam posts. You are a sad, twisted soul, enthralled by hysterical and Jesuitical delusion. You are twisting and turning like an Ignatius Loyala with his ridiculous 'spiritual' exercises.

God Almighty does not need your help. Stop trying to 'help', you Roman opponent of truth. Your fake god is not real. Only the God of Abraham is real.

The god that you worship is a phantom of your filthy imagination. Stop carousing with your Roman schlong deity idol!

Michael Mclean, repent of your idol worship, you sinner religious whore! Your idolatry is adultery and whoredom. Repent of your whoring after a false dildo god!

The god of Rome is a fake and dead dildo. The real Jesus defeated the god of Rome at the cross.

If you claim to be a Christian and want to know the true Gospel, it is very simple:

There is only one God, the Father in Heaven, whose name is Jehovah. There is no other. He is not one god in three persons, but one God in one Spirit, the Father alone. He is a Spirit, not a man, and he will only ever be a Spirit, always higher than any man or any thing created by Him. He has no equal, no analogue, nothing that can compare to him. He is ominipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent, and he would not and can not change his nature, for he is unchanging in his character and ways. In him there is no darkness or shadow of turning, only the pure light of love and truth.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<m3il0np8ev.fsf@leonis4.robolove.meer.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12566&group=alt.bible#12566

From: enom...@meer.net (Madhu)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:57:36 +0530
sha1:o4ay/S/Rcx5Ahw3BDTb2hrB8D3Y=
 by: Madhu - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 03:27 UTC

* One God <uv7ugv$6j4b$1@paganini.bofh.team> :
Wrote on Thu, 11 Apr 2024 01:08:59 -0500:
> God allowed man to invent religion, so that man could learn that the
> power of life is in God alone, and not in any deed or practice. The
> more religion fails to save, the more man experiences the futility of
> it. Woe to the West, which has magnified the sins of Sodom, Gomorrah,
> and Jerusalem many times!
>
> God gave birth to his first Son, Jesus Christ, by the Holy Spirit, at
> the baptism of John. At that baptism Jehovah testified, "This is my
> beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear him!" John and others saw
> the Holy Spirit descend like fire from heaven in the form of a dove
> upon Jesus. Jesus was the firstborn of the Spirit, the first man born
> of God. Before that Jesus was a man, made the same way as you, me, and
> all other men. He was not a 'god-man' or 'fully man and fully god.' He
> was a man. And then he was born again of the Spirit, the first new
> creature of the new creation. God sent his firstborn Son, Jesus, to
> take away the sin of mankind's rebellion, to lead the way for many
> more men to be born again of the Spirit from God.
>
> Jesus accomplished and finished his mission. The firstfruits of many
> brethren believed on Jesus in the first century. They were born again
> by the Spirit of God, receiving eternal life. These firstfruits took
> perilous journeys throughout the world to spread the good news of the
> Kingdom of God, suffering vile slanders and persecutions from the
> solar penis worshipers of the world, that same old devil serpent
> religion today called Christianity. These Saints completed their great
> commission and sealed up testimonies in writing, some of which survive
> and have been received by us as the New Testament.
>
> God fulfilled his prophecy to send the Romans to destroy Judea, and
> raze the temple to the ground to make way for the New Temple of the
> Spirit which is the heart of every believer and follower of Jesus
> Christ the Nazarene. This temple made without hands can never be
> destroyed by any power, and at the last God will raise it up forever.
>
> Afterward all the nations that did not follow Jesus were cast into the
> ages of the lake of fire and brimstone, with the beast (Egyptian /
> Roman government) and the false prophet (Christian Church / religion)
> which you inhabit to this day. The nations are being burned in the
> fire of Sodom with the harlot, even to this day as we walk through
> this firey furnace and are not touched by the flames when we have the
> Son of God in us.

Jesus' victory at the cross remains uncashed. The mission to establish
to the kingdom of God on earth is not complete. The prince of the world
may be judged but is still holding his office, and establishing his
globalist kingdom of the antichrist, in opposition to the promises of
God. God's promises to Israel are still on the burner, being hijacked
by the prince of the world.

Reducing Jesus to being "merely a man" instead of the Christ the
Redeemer, restricts his Job description and denies his role as the
Messiah who redeems Israel, delivers the world from bondage to the
devil, and redeems the world from satan and the fallen angels and
establishes the kingdom of God on earth where he dwells in the tents of
men.

> God planned and foreordained to raise up all from the dead, and put an
> end to all false religion and false power forever. First is the
> resurrection of the just, those who believe the Son of God. Then is
> the resurrection of the unjust, those who worship idols and wage war
> against the true God with their religion.
>
> God has already accomplished the work of salvation. The Church is not
> carrying out, "the great commission." The Christian religion is the
> anti-christ and chief enemy of Jesus Christ, masquerading under his
> name, taking the names of God and Jesus in vain.

Jesus is finished when he returns with the clouds of Heaven and disposes
the globalist kingdom, the antichrist and the false prophet (science
which blinds and rules the present world), and binds up satan and his
bankers before establishing Messianic rule, as is spelt out in
Revelation.

By denying all divinity and reducing Jesus to be a merely a man who is
finished, you are denying his role and upholding the antichrist kingdom
(which has long since passed from the hands of the RCC into the hands of
the international bankers, nevertheless who are opposed to God's
promises to Israel)

P.S. Michael, I'm skipping all posts over 100 lines (assuming they are
sigs)

Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<uvc2bh$j42l$5@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12597&group=alt.bible#12597

From: one...@lord.god (One God)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:33:29 -0500
 by: One God - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:33 UTC

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:57:36 +0530
Madhu <enometh@meer.net> wrote:

> * One God <uv7ugv$6j4b$1@paganini.bofh.team> :
> Wrote on Thu, 11 Apr 2024 01:08:59 -0500:
> > God allowed man to invent religion, so that man could learn that the
> > power of life is in God alone, and not in any deed or practice. The
> > more religion fails to save, the more man experiences the futility of
> > it. Woe to the West, which has magnified the sins of Sodom, Gomorrah,
> > and Jerusalem many times!
> >
> > God gave birth to his first Son, Jesus Christ, by the Holy Spirit, at
> > the baptism of John. At that baptism Jehovah testified, "This is my
> > beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear him!" John and others saw
> > the Holy Spirit descend like fire from heaven in the form of a dove
> > upon Jesus. Jesus was the firstborn of the Spirit, the first man born
> > of God. Before that Jesus was a man, made the same way as you, me, and
> > all other men. He was not a 'god-man' or 'fully man and fully god.' He
> > was a man. And then he was born again of the Spirit, the first new
> > creature of the new creation. God sent his firstborn Son, Jesus, to
> > take away the sin of mankind's rebellion, to lead the way for many
> > more men to be born again of the Spirit from God.
> >
> > Jesus accomplished and finished his mission. The firstfruits of many
> > brethren believed on Jesus in the first century. They were born again
> > by the Spirit of God, receiving eternal life. These firstfruits took
> > perilous journeys throughout the world to spread the good news of the
> > Kingdom of God, suffering vile slanders and persecutions from the
> > solar penis worshipers of the world, that same old devil serpent
> > religion today called Christianity. These Saints completed their great
> > commission and sealed up testimonies in writing, some of which survive
> > and have been received by us as the New Testament.
> >
> > God fulfilled his prophecy to send the Romans to destroy Judea, and
> > raze the temple to the ground to make way for the New Temple of the
> > Spirit which is the heart of every believer and follower of Jesus
> > Christ the Nazarene. This temple made without hands can never be
> > destroyed by any power, and at the last God will raise it up forever.
> >
> > Afterward all the nations that did not follow Jesus were cast into the
> > ages of the lake of fire and brimstone, with the beast (Egyptian /
> > Roman government) and the false prophet (Christian Church / religion)
> > which you inhabit to this day. The nations are being burned in the
> > fire of Sodom with the harlot, even to this day as we walk through
> > this firey furnace and are not touched by the flames when we have the
> > Son of God in us.
>
> Jesus' victory at the cross remains uncashed. The mission to establish
> to the kingdom of God on earth is not complete. The prince of the world
> may be judged but is still holding his office, and establishing his
> globalist kingdom of the antichrist, in opposition to the promises of
> God. God's promises to Israel are still on the burner, being hijacked
> by the prince of the world.

Wrong, liar. Jesus paid for sin and redeemed his sheep in full. Claiming it is uncashed is a denial of the efficacy of the blood of the sacrifice. So we can see you are a Judaizer Zealot hoping for military victory. You are like the Jews expecting a Messiah to lead them to military victory over the Romans, not realizing that God's wrath was stored up for the Judeans, not the enemies of the Judeans. You are trying to glorify the flesh. In the same way God's wrath is not being stored up for the Church, while the idolators in the church expect a military leader or a Trumpian 'god emperor' to save them from the Internationale. They are in for a rude awakening. Man shall not glory in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 15:50
"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Jesus' victory at the cross is complete. Everyone given into his hand is already sealed with the seal of God and none can pluck them from his hand.

God's promises to Israel were made to the Israel of God, not the Israel of the flesh. Those who believe are the Israel of God. Nice try, though. No man shall glory in his flesh!

My post already said that the world was at war with God. You act like your restatement of this is some kind of argument.

You said that the victory at the cross remains uncashed. You are lying:

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" (Galatians 3:13)

You are just a zealot judaizer!
> Reducing Jesus to being "merely a man" instead of the Christ the
> Redeemer, restricts his Job description and denies his role as the
> Messiah who redeems Israel, delivers the world from bondage to the
> devil, and redeems the world from satan and the fallen angels and
> establishes the kingdom of God on earth where he dwells in the tents of
> men.

You're off in the weeds. In the next paragraph after this one I already wrote about how all evil and power and authority will be put down in the end. You're mentioning it as if I hadn't already mentioned it myself.

Go ahead and openly admit to your 'god-man' idol and save us all some time.

There is only One God, the Father, whose name is Jehovah. There is no other. Jesus is his Firstborn Son.

Jesus is not God. He is a man, descended from man:

"For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham." (Hebrews 2:16)

By promoting Jesus as the Eternal God, you deprive him of his humanity, disqualifying him from inheriting the throne of David, and making all the promises of God concerning the seed of David void and null. You also accuse Jehovah of committing adultery with a married human woman, turning him into Zeus and transforming Jesus into your Greco-Roman Perseus.

In order for a man to sit on the throne of David, he must be a LEGITIMATE heir of the seed of David. Jehovah the Father is NOT the seed of David and could not have sired Jesus in the flesh. Otherwise Christ would have been a bastard, rather than an heir, and his claim to the throne of David would have been void. Joseph, the husband of Mary, is the Father of the man Jesus. Jehovah, the Eternal God, is the father of the Christ Jesus, of the new man that Jesus became by the power of God. God the Father is not a sinner and cannot sin, so how can any accuse him of stealing the wife of Joseph to prop up the virgin birth heresy?

Jesus was born a man, made of woman, sired by Joseph, giving him legitimate claim to the throne of David. Under the Law there was no claim through the bloodline of the mother, only by the father.

The virgin birth myth is not in the scriptures:

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost."

Christians read their god-man idol into this verse. But if you read it carefully, you can see it is contrary to the virgin birth myth. Mary was ESPOUSED (married) to Joseph. She was found with the child of the Holy Ghost. The phrase, "Child of the Holy Ghost" does not mean the Holy Ghost impregnated her. That is a false Christian interpretation based on their idolatrous thinking. The phrase, "Child of the Holy Ghost" means legitimate heir and messiah of Israel, and nothing more. When God appoints a messiah, the Holy Ghost is with the child from the womb. It is not a miraculous conception as claimed by gnostics of the Church.

John the Baptist was also 'conceived' by the Holy Spirit. This does not mean that God impregnated the women. The women had husbands who impregnated them.

Matthew 1:20 tells us: "... that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

Christians read this as: "... that which is conceived by the Holy Ghost is in her."

Or they read it as: "... the Holy Ghost has conceived the child in her."

But that is not what it says. Read it again:

"... that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

He is the Messiah, consecrated by the anointing of God's Spirit in the womb. His flesh is just flesh, like all other flesh. It is not half divine, like the Roman Perseus worshiped by Christians.

The Angel Gabriel tells us who is the father of Jesus:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his FATHER David:"

David is Jesus' direct ancestor through Joseph, the husband of Mary. Jesus is not adopted, as that would make him illegitimate as heir to the throne of David, and an impostor. By calling him a 'god-man' the Christians have been opposing his claim to the throne of David.

Jesus is the son of Joseph:

"Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." (John 1:45)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<uvc2ir$j42l$6@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12598&group=alt.bible#12598

From: one...@lord.god (One God)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:42:53 -0500
 by: One God - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:42 UTC

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:33:29 -0500
One God <one@lord.god> wrote:

> In the same way God's wrath is not being stored up for the Church, while the idolators in the church expect a military leader or a Trumpian 'god emperor' to save them from the Internationale.

Correction of typo:

In the same way God's wrath IS being stored up for the Church ...

Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<uvc2v7$j58q$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12599&group=alt.bible#12599

From: one...@lord.god (One God)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:49:24 -0500
 by: One God - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:49 UTC

This is a duplicate of the former post with a typographical error corrected.

Typo:

" ... In the same way God's wrath is not being stored up for the Church"

Correction of typo, removal of the word, 'not':

> [...]

> > destroyed by any power, and at the last God will raise it up forever.
> >
> > Afterward all the nations that did not follow Jesus were cast into the
> > ages of the lake of fire and brimstone, with the beast (Egyptian /
> > Roman government) and the false prophet (Christian Church / religion)
> > which you inhabit to this day. The nations are being burned in the
> > fire of Sodom with the harlot, even to this day as we walk through
> > this firey furnace and are not touched by the flames when we have the
> > Son of God in us.
>
> Jesus' victory at the cross remains uncashed. The mission to establish
> to the kingdom of God on earth is not complete. The prince of the world
> may be judged but is still holding his office, and establishing his
> globalist kingdom of the antichrist, in opposition to the promises of
> God. God's promises to Israel are still on the burner, being hijacked

Wrong, liar. Jesus paid for sin and redeemed his sheep in full. Claiming it is uncashed is a denial of the efficacy of the blood of the sacrifice. So we can see you are a Judaizer Zealot hoping for military victory. You are like the Jews expecting a Messiah to lead them to military victory over the Romans, not realizing that God's wrath was stored up for the Judeans, not the enemies of the Judeans. You are trying to glorify the flesh. In the same way God's wrath is being stored up for the Church, while the idolators in the church expect a military leader or a Trumpian 'god emperor' to save them from the Internationale. They are in for a rude awakening. Man shall not glory in the flesh.

> [...]

But that is not what it says. Read it again:

"... that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

He is the Messiah, consecrated by the anointing of God's Spirit in the womb. His flesh is just flesh, like all other flesh. It is not half divine, like the Roman Perseus worshiped by Christians.

The Angel Gabriel tells us who is the father of Jesus:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his FATHER David:"

David is Jesus' direct ancestor through Joseph, the husband of Mary. Jesus is not adopted, as that would make him illegitimate as heir to the throne of David, and an impostor. By calling him a 'god-man' the Christians have been opposing his claim to the throne of David.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.

<m38r1hpa2c.fsf@leonis4.robolove.meer.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12666&group=alt.bible#12666

From: enom...@meer.net (Madhu)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:46:27 +0530
sha1:zyBH+dsvRh0ELdzfKOUAWXIK/ss=
 by: Madhu - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:16 UTC

* One God <uvc2v7$j58q$1@paganini.bofh.team> :
Wrote on Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:49:24 -0500:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:57:36 +0530
> Madhu <enometh@meer.net> wrote:
>> * One God <uv7ugv$6j4b$1@paganini.bofh.team> :
>> Wrote on Thu, 11 Apr 2024 01:08:59 -0500:
>> > Afterward all the nations that did not follow Jesus were cast into the
>> > ages of the lake of fire and brimstone, with the beast (Egyptian /
>> > Roman government) and the false prophet (Christian Church / religion)
>> > which you inhabit to this day. The nations are being burned in the
>> > fire of Sodom with the harlot, even to this day as we walk through
>> > this firey furnace and are not touched by the flames when we have the
>> > Son of God in us.
>>
>> Jesus' victory at the cross remains uncashed. The mission to
>> establish to the kingdom of God on earth is not complete. The prince
>> of the world may be judged but is still holding his office, and
>> establishing his globalist kingdom of the antichrist, in opposition
>> to the promises of God. God's promises to Israel are still on the
>> burner, being hijacked by the prince of the world.
>
> Wrong, liar. Jesus paid for sin and redeemed his sheep in
> full. Claiming it is uncashed is a denial of the efficacy of the blood
> of the sacrifice. So we can see you are a Judaizer Zealot hoping for
> military victory. You are like the Jews expecting a Messiah to lead
> them to military victory over the Romans, not realizing that God's
> wrath was stored up for the Judeans, not the enemies of the
> Judeans.

Not at all. The messiah will defeat the antichrist with a word. this
does not imply military action, but I nevertheless expect the armies to
be destoyed (Rev. 20:3) and this action is at the coming of the Messiah
and is contingent on him.

> You are trying to glorify the flesh.
> In the same way God's
> wrath is being stored up for the Church, while the idolators in the
> church expect a military leader or a Trumpian 'god emperor' to save
> them from the Internationale. They are in for a rude awakening. Man
> shall not glory in the flesh.
>
> 1 Corinthians 15:50
> "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the
> kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."
>
> Jesus' victory at the cross is complete. Everyone given into his hand
> is already sealed with the seal of God and none can pluck them from
> his hand.

> God's promises to Israel were made to the Israel of God, not the
> Israel of the flesh. Those who believe are the Israel of God. Nice
> try, though. No man shall glory in his flesh!

> My post already said that the world was at war with God. You act like
> your restatement of this is some kind of argument.

> You said that the victory at the cross remains uncashed. You are lying:

If the world is still at war then you admit then the there is something
unfulfilled. Are you wilfully blind or just being stupid.

> "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse
> for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a
> tree:" (Galatians 3:13)
>
> You are just a zealot judaizer!
>
>> Reducing Jesus to being "merely a man" instead of the Christ the
>> Redeemer, restricts his Job description and denies his role as the
>> Messiah who redeems Israel, delivers the world from bondage to the
>> devil, and redeems the world from satan and the fallen angels and
>> establishes the kingdom of God on earth where he dwells in the tents of
>> men.
>
> You're off in the weeds. In the next paragraph after this one I
> already wrote about how all evil and power and authority will be put
> down in the end. You're mentioning it as if I hadn't already mentioned
> it myself.

As I had no objection to it, and agreed with it, I didn't quote the next
paragraph. Actually I think I did quote it, and it's in the back.

Your catholic-debunking also assumes some sort of "realised eschatology"
deception [probably of the jesuits] that you are then rebroadcasting in
your debunking. this denies the active role of the messiah bringing
about the end which you allude to, and the significance of that role.

> Go ahead and openly admit to your 'god-man' idol and save us all some
> time.
>
> There is only One God, the Father, whose name is Jehovah. There is no
> other. Jesus is his Firstborn Son.
>
> Jesus is not God. He is a man, descended from man:
>
> "For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on
> him the seed of Abraham." (Hebrews 2:16)
>
> By promoting Jesus as the Eternal God, you deprive him of his
> humanity, disqualifying him from inheriting the throne of David, and
> making all the promises of God concerning the seed of David void and
> null. You also accuse Jehovah of committing adultery with a married
> human woman, turning him into Zeus and transforming Jesus into your
> Greco-Roman Perseus.

Not at all. Neither am I glorying in the flesh. I am asking you to
give the messiah the rightful respect demanded in Revelation.

[snip "Jesus is a man" rhetoric]

> It does not say: "The Holy Ghost has conceived the child in her." womp
> womp, does not say this ...
>
> If you Jesuitical deceivers

Ouch. Actually i'm a Hindu myself, but this identifiying me with
catholics or jesuits really hurts as I consider myself as a denouncer
their deceptions. At first I was going to dismiss your accusations as
bs, but I'm taking seriously to introspect and to see if I've got
anything wrong.

[snip]
> Jesus already said, "It is finished." You once again are acting like
> the hellenized Jews who wanted a military Messiah to lead them to
> military victory. You're not ever going to get that wish
> fulfilled. When God pours out his wrath all the military might in the
> world will amount to a fart in a firestorm.
>
> You are confusing judgement with salvation. Jesus already took away
> the sin of the world at the cross. "It is finished."

So what do you have to say about the position of the globalist global
kingdom of the antichrist is being established on earth under your eyes,
and it's relation to God and Jesus and his victory at the cross?

According to your arguments it looks like Jesus' blood and finished work
is bankrolling the success and forgiving the sins of the kingdom.

>> By denying all divinity and reducing Jesus to be a merely a man who is
>> finished, you are denying his role and upholding the antichrist kingdom
>> (which has long since passed from the hands of the RCC into the hands of
>> the international bankers, nevertheless who are opposed to God's
>> promises to Israel)
>
> Nonsense. This is Jesuitical deception. The same Romans at the head of
> the RCC are at the head of the little Pharonic banker enclave in
> Switzerland.

The Romans are operating the globalised fourth kingdom out of washington
DC at the moment. Based on Revelation I've outlined how I think God is
is going to deal with them: viz. through Jesus, through the victory at
the cross and this victory is in the future, and the near future.

> It is you that upholds the kingdom of anti-christ by promoting the
> false idol or god-man of anti-christ instead of the real Jesus
> Christ.

No I don't. I'm asking you to acknowledge the special and unique role of
Jesus which is like the gin that your debunking throws out with the
bathwater.

> You oppose God's promises to Israel by teaching Israel to worship an
> idol. God's promises are predicated upon true faith in Him, not upon
> faith in idols of flesh and blood. Just like your alter-ego McLean,
> what you accuse me of, is actually what you are doing.
>
>> P.S. Michael, I'm skipping all posts over 100 lines (assuming they are
>> sigs)
>
> So are you one of McKreisty's sock puppets? Or are you just solar
> phallus bum chums?

Michael is a familiar respected regular from when I started reading abp
less than 10 years ago, this is not an endorsement of his theology or
his position on scripture, I was merely apologising for not reading his
posts.

interests / alt.bible / Re: One Time that is determined and who determined it.