Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,sci.space
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: New Horror - USA Used Old NAZIs to Further Space Program !
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:33:58 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 05:33 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10187301/Netflix-film-tells-housed-Nazi-scientists-luxury-PoW-camp-Virginia.html

.. . .

How HITLER helped put a man on the moon: Netflix film tells
how US housed Nazi scientists in luxury PoW camp in Virginia
so they could quiz them on Reich's rocket technology.

.. . .

Um .. DUH ! Everybody knows that, or used to before
Outcome Oriented Education.

Two teams set out from the NAZI rocket bases. Von Braun's
managed to make it to allied lines. The other got caught
by the Soviets.

And NEITHER side gave a shit whether they were NAZIs or
not - they wanted the ROCKET TECH.

Von Braun, from those at NASA familiar with him, was
and remained something of a NAZI. However he knew his
stuff - plus, even beyond the political thing, his main
ambition in life was to put humans into space and at
least to the moon. He was a "moon-man" well before
anybody had ever heard of Hitler.

THIS news story ... I think it's meant to try and
deny the US accomplishment - more Hate America shit.
Since a few old NAZIs were involved - didn't count,
right ?

They totally ignore that the USSR was using the OTHER
bunch of old NAZIs ...

Re: New Horror - USA Used Old NAZIs to Further Space Program !

<nlt0pgd298mn52qr2c6899v3nvomv8644r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12501&group=alt.politics#12501

From: jclarke....@gmail.com (J. Clarke)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,sci.space
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 21:39:34 -0500
 by: J. Clarke - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 02:39 UTC

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:33:58 -0500, 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10187301/Netflix-film-tells-housed-Nazi-scientists-luxury-PoW-camp-Virginia.html
>
>. . .
>
>How HITLER helped put a man on the moon: Netflix film tells
>how US housed Nazi scientists in luxury PoW camp in Virginia
>so they could quiz them on Reich's rocket technology.
>
>. . .
>
>Um .. DUH ! Everybody knows that, or used to before
>Outcome Oriented Education.
>
>Two teams set out from the NAZI rocket bases. Von Braun's
>managed to make it to allied lines. The other got caught
>by the Soviets.
>
>And NEITHER side gave a shit whether they were NAZIs or
>not - they wanted the ROCKET TECH.
>
>Von Braun, from those at NASA familiar with him, was
>and remained something of a NAZI. However he knew his
>stuff - plus, even beyond the political thing, his main
>ambition in life was to put humans into space and at
>least to the moon. He was a "moon-man" well before
>anybody had ever heard of Hitler.
>
>THIS news story ... I think it's meant to try and
>deny the US accomplishment - more Hate America shit.
>Since a few old NAZIs were involved - didn't count,
>right ?
>
>They totally ignore that the USSR was using the OTHER
>bunch of old NAZIs ...

And now they're trying to discount the next generation because South
Africa.

Re: New Horror - USA Used Old NAZIs to Further Space Program !

<8J-dndNc7P2eGg38nZ2dnUU7-RmdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12505&group=alt.politics#12505

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,sci.space
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:48:19 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 03:48 UTC

On 11/13/21 9:39 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:33:58 -0500, 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10187301/Netflix-film-tells-housed-Nazi-scientists-luxury-PoW-camp-Virginia.html
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> How HITLER helped put a man on the moon: Netflix film tells
>> how US housed Nazi scientists in luxury PoW camp in Virginia
>> so they could quiz them on Reich's rocket technology.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Um .. DUH ! Everybody knows that, or used to before
>> Outcome Oriented Education.
>>
>> Two teams set out from the NAZI rocket bases. Von Braun's
>> managed to make it to allied lines. The other got caught
>> by the Soviets.
>>
>> And NEITHER side gave a shit whether they were NAZIs or
>> not - they wanted the ROCKET TECH.
>>
>> Von Braun, from those at NASA familiar with him, was
>> and remained something of a NAZI. However he knew his
>> stuff - plus, even beyond the political thing, his main
>> ambition in life was to put humans into space and at
>> least to the moon. He was a "moon-man" well before
>> anybody had ever heard of Hitler.
>>
>> THIS news story ... I think it's meant to try and
>> deny the US accomplishment - more Hate America shit.
>> Since a few old NAZIs were involved - didn't count,
>> right ?
>>
>> They totally ignore that the USSR was using the OTHER
>> bunch of old NAZIs ...
>
> And now they're trying to discount the next generation because South
> Africa.

Re: New Horror - USA Used Old NAZIs to Further Space Program !

<S-adnZHEzYcjFQ38nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12506&group=alt.politics#12506

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,sci.space
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:55:41 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 03:55 UTC

On 11/13/21 9:39 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:33:58 -0500, 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10187301/Netflix-film-tells-housed-Nazi-scientists-luxury-PoW-camp-Virginia.html
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> How HITLER helped put a man on the moon: Netflix film tells
>> how US housed Nazi scientists in luxury PoW camp in Virginia
>> so they could quiz them on Reich's rocket technology.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Um .. DUH ! Everybody knows that, or used to before
>> Outcome Oriented Education.
>>
>> Two teams set out from the NAZI rocket bases. Von Braun's
>> managed to make it to allied lines. The other got caught
>> by the Soviets.
>>
>> And NEITHER side gave a shit whether they were NAZIs or
>> not - they wanted the ROCKET TECH.
>>
>> Von Braun, from those at NASA familiar with him, was
>> and remained something of a NAZI. However he knew his
>> stuff - plus, even beyond the political thing, his main
>> ambition in life was to put humans into space and at
>> least to the moon. He was a "moon-man" well before
>> anybody had ever heard of Hitler.
>>
>> THIS news story ... I think it's meant to try and
>> deny the US accomplishment - more Hate America shit.
>> Since a few old NAZIs were involved - didn't count,
>> right ?
>>
>> They totally ignore that the USSR was using the OTHER
>> bunch of old NAZIs ...
>
> And now they're trying to discount the next generation because South
> Africa.

Never let political extremes gain anything near total
control of the Information Media. All you'll get is
disinformation from then on, propaganda. Doesn't matter
if you're talking right, left or theocratic. Hurray For
Our Side - destroy all heretics.

Alas, most 'western' countries have allowed one extreme
to dominate the information supply AND the educational
apparatus. No info, or tools, to contradict the
propagandists. Their "truths" are THE Truth. We live
inside a Dali painting now ... surreal.

I don't think any civ can survive for long in that state.