"You have been in Afghanistan, I perceive." -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Study in Scarlet"

interests / soc.history.medieval / The Unvaccinated

SubjectAuthor
* The UnvaccinatedTiglath
+- Re: The UnvaccinatedPeter Jason
+* Re: The UnvaccinatedEd Stasiak
|`- Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
+* Re: The UnvaccinatedSolomonW
|`* Re: The Unvaccinated - COVID-19 now a ‘pandemica425couple
| `- Re: The Unvaccinated - COVID-19 now a ‘pandemic ofSolomonW
+* Re: The Unvaccinateda425couple
|`* Re: The UnvaccinatedSolomonW
| `- Re: The Unvaccinateda425couple
`* Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
 +- Re: The UnvaccinatedPeter Jason
 `* Re: The UnvaccinatedEd Stasiak
  +- Re: The UnvaccinatedEric Stevens
  `* Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
   +- Re: The UnvaccinatedEd Stasiak
   `* Re: The UnvaccinatedThe Arch-Deplorable
    `* Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
     `* Re: The UnvaccinatedThe Arch-Deplorable
      `* Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
       `* Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
        `* Re: The UnvaccinatedEd Stasiak
         +- Re: The UnvaccinatedTiglath
         `- Re: The Unvaccinateda425couple

1
The Unvaccinated

<b59121ce-2c9e-43db-a2e1-8701779c466an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1251&group=soc.history.medieval#1251

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Unvaccinated
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 20:05 UTC

It's deja vu all over again!

But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.

Yep, may seem less degrading than 'Deplorables' but it just seems so.

The Pox Ridden.

The Plagueful.

Covid--folk.

Can't taste, can't breath lot.

People hard to love, because you give them love, they give you disease.

About 30% of Americans... ~70% Republicans.

The scrambled eggs logic remains the same, thought.

I don't get this...

Trump did create the Warp Speed project to get a working vaccine as soon as possible, which science did. Then when Biden took over the distribution, achieved its goals and now we are saved.

On vaccines, both Trump and Biden come out looking good. A bi-partisan success. So... what's stopping Trump from telling his supporters, The Unvaccinated, to get the fucking vaccine?

Trump thinks these vaccines should be called the Trump Vaccine, because of Warp Speed, well, why not have the Trump Vaccine eradicate Covid and then take the deserved credit for it? Neat, right?

A rational person who takes so much credit for putting orders that would reassure Pharma that their R&D costs would not be losses, would want to take credit for ultimate success of the project and save humanity.

That is what a cogent man would do.

Now... the fact is that an safe and effective vaccine will never be a loss during a plague, but a thriving business, just like coffins. So for Pharma the question was always, can we invent a good vaccine? Not, can we sell it?
Trump didn't change any of that.

Another the fact is that not even the wasteful US government would fail to cancel an order for a vaccine the FDA could not authorize, because it was not safe or effective enough.

Trump could end the coming Covid wave if just told the unvaccinated to wise up. Why won't he do it?

Because it would be a GOOD DEED.

Trump doesn't do windows or good deeds.

After the second impeachment, he got really stewing and went from bad to worse. That's why on Jan. 6th, Trump didn't answer calls from subordinates panicking about the riot... He was watching it on TV slapping his knees, fuhrer-like - do not disturb.

I like Trump because he makes TV interesting, as the human scorpion he is, while Biden sucks as a deadly insect. This is ideal. Trump out of the White House is a much better Trump. All entertainment, no real fallout on people's lives. A clown where it belongs: to the stage or the garden party, not the White House.

The Unvaccinated, set in their ways as they are, make it so that if Trump's health holds and he remains unindicted, he has the 2024 nomination if he wants it. Imagine that? Another Trump presidential run? People jumping into the river and dropping from windows. Horrible thought, isn't it?

I doubt Trump can beat Biden, but there is still a lot of time left for a lot of shit to happen.

We need a Republican rising star, urgently, to restore Republican values... Good luck with that.

Once you don't mind shame and learn to live without it, life is so much easier, no promises to keep for one. And you get addicted. Reality becomes putty in your hands... really. See Trump do it. Emulate. Joy.

It's hard to come back from that. Re-admit truth and facts, including upsetting facts, like unpleasant science that says it's bad to drive a Hummer.

So indeed, good luck with the old Republican values...

Re: The Unvaccinated

<8g34fgdom4i2132f9rq730ppds1nahpnf9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1254&group=soc.history.medieval#1254

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Subject: Re: The Unvaccinated
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:55:31 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:55 UTC

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <temp6@tiglath.net>
wrote:

>It's deja vu all over again!

You're back! I thought the Trump thing had you diving off the Empire
State Bldg, gracefully, into Wall St below!

Re: The Unvaccinated

<b322367d-b944-4a2b-869b-cd328713eb05n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1255&group=soc.history.medieval#1255

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 05:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:34 UTC

> te...@tiglath.net
>
> It's deja vu all over again!

It sure is...

> Trump did create
> both Trump
> Trump from
> Trump thinks
> the Trump Vaccine
> the Trump Vaccine
> Trump didn't
> Trump could
> Trump doesn't
> Trump didn't
> I like Trump
> Trump out
> better Trump
> Trump's health
> Trump presidential
> I doubt Trump
> See Trump do it.

https://i.redd.it/0sqwbepwyw331.png

Re: The Unvaccinated

<27ifiopnthu2.1iaal58xfrr3u.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1257&group=soc.history.medieval#1257

From: Solom...@citi.com (SolomonW)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 19:44:43 +1000
 by: SolomonW - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:44 UTC

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath wrote:

> But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.

I agree; if you do not get a vaccination in the US, you are deplorable. You
are not only endangering yourself but everyone else too.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<sd1amb01027@news3.newsguy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1258&group=soc.history.medieval#1258

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:35:08 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 13:35 UTC

On 7/16/2021 1:05 PM, Tiglath wrote:
> It's deja vu all over again!
>
> But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.
> Yep, may seem less degrading than 'Deplorables' but it just seems so.

Tiglath, what an ignorant, partisan, lying asshole!!

Hey jerk, how about Los Angeles County, the bluest
of the BLUE. Making masks mandatory again, for everyone.

How about 3 of those Democrat Texas state legislators,
fleeing their duties in Texas, took their Covid
disease up to spread it in Washington DC.

Lots of Democrats remain unvaccinated.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<e4c5a361-e0f3-4fd1-8ea9-58f84b838569n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1259&group=soc.history.medieval#1259

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 01:08 UTC

If you know any Unvaccinated and "Fauci this!" types, be kind, spend time with them, praise their grit for not getting vaccinated and free of chip implants financed by Bill Gates. Praise their caution. Take a picture if you like, because many of them aren't going to be around for long. Of those who survive, long-term effects will plague them some more, weird sense of taste, clots, dick falls off, and God knows what else. The Unvaccinated should get their own island, like the old leper colonies where can breath Covid on each other until they run out of ventilators.

It may be too late for Jason; his chip implant ensures that his every third thought is about "Wall St.", somehow, whether it rhymes or not.

I go weeks without thinking of Trump, and then something happens and I can mock him again. Only comedy is left with this moron, and I like comedy.

Where is your Wall St. comedy?

Re: The Unvaccinated

<vkl1l2kh8wcs$.xwgb4hh72q3s.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1262&group=soc.history.medieval#1262

From: Solom...@citi.com (SolomonW)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 18:52:43 +1000
 by: SolomonW - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:52 UTC

On Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:35:08 -0700, a425couple wrote:

> On 7/16/2021 1:05 PM, Tiglath wrote:
>> It's deja vu all over again!
>>
>> But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.
>> Yep, may seem less degrading than 'Deplorables' but it just seems so.
>>
> Tiglath, what an ignorant, partisan, lying asshole!!
>
> Hey jerk, how about Los Angeles County, the bluest
> of the BLUE. Making masks mandatory again, for everyone.
>
> How about 3 of those Democrat Texas state legislators,
> fleeing their duties in Texas, took their Covid
> disease up to spread it in Washington DC.
>
> Lots of Democrats remain unvaccinated.

I suspect much of it has to do with people living in the country who see
their danger of COVID less than a person who lives in the city.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<sd47e40a4b@news1.newsguy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1263&group=soc.history.medieval#1263

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:57:55 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:57 UTC

On 7/19/2021 1:52 AM, SolomonW wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:35:08 -0700, a425couple wrote:
>
>> On 7/16/2021 1:05 PM, Tiglath wrote:
>>> It's deja vu all over again!
>>>
>>> But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.
>>> Yep, may seem less degrading than 'Deplorables' but it just seems so.
>>>
>> Tiglath, what an ignorant, partisan, lying asshole!!
>>
>> Hey jerk, how about Los Angeles County, the bluest
>> of the BLUE. Making masks mandatory again, for everyone.
>>
>> How about 3 of those Democrat Texas state legislators,
>> fleeing their duties in Texas, took their Covid
>> disease up to spread it in Washington DC.
>>
>> Lots of Democrats remain unvaccinated.
>

> I suspect much of it has to do with people living in the country who see
> their danger of COVID less than a person who lives in the city.

Some.

But stupid jerk Tiglath seems unable to read
that the biggest groups being targeted for
'additional education to increase vaccinations'
are Blacks and Hispanic's. They definitely
are lagging behind.

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF
Jul 8, 2021 — In particular, Black and Hispanic people have had
persistently lower rates of vaccination compared to their White
counterparts across most ...
Missing: resist ‎| Must include: resist
‎Addressing Racial Equity in... · ‎State Category · ‎American Indian and
Alaska...

Why Black and Latinx People Are Reluctant to Get the COVID ...
Dec 18, 2020 — In the past, racist, and sometimes dangerous, health
policies and clinical experiments have targeted particularly vulnerable
Black and brown ...

Racism, disease, and vaccine refusal: People of color are ...
by SM Reverby · 2021 · Cited by 1 — As the vaccines against COVID are
slowly becoming available, we need to consider the paradox of why so
many people of color are dying from ...

Re: The Unvaccinated

<2e6245dd-76f6-413e-a17d-f465f30e3f8an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1280&group=soc.history.medieval#1280

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:43 UTC

The Revenge of the Unvaccinated.

Liberals can't vote Covid out of office... on this one even a small majority of walking Covid factories spoils the party for all.
Unvaccinated had Trump to stick it to the liberals, but he has little power now, after losing the White House, Facebook, Twitter, etc... ,

Now they have Covid.

Unvaccinated fight now with their Covid-filled lungs... passing miasma on and see if they can destroy the Biden economy just like Trump destroyed his own.

They tell themselves they just caught a bad cold.

If these assholes continue to spread disease and kill people, they'll become like sharks after Jaws. Something to be hunted and killed.

I'll need a bigger boat.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<forrfgpvgke1abj2jtiqfb3htlj3qj88g4@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1281&group=soc.history.medieval#1281

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:27:56 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 23:27 UTC

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <temp6@tiglath.net>
wrote:

>I'll need a bigger boat.
No, you'll need better laws. This is a perfect time for you USAians
to reform your constitution.

Just think how this plague, as a national crisis, gives Sleepy Joe the
reason to introduce electronic-biometric tracing for all citizens.

And stuff your outdated constitution.

Here we have those QR codes plastered on shop windows, and every
citizen entering is expected to zap it with their mobile iGadgets to
allow infection tracing and hot-spots. Do you have this simple
arrangement?

To paraphrase...

You can please some of the people all of the time,
You can please all of the people some of the time.
But you cannot please all of the people all of the time!

Hop to it....!

Re: The Unvaccinated - COVID-19 now a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’? Not so fast

<sdmjqm0ce4@news2.newsguy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1282&group=soc.history.medieval#1282

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Subject: Re:_The_Unvaccinated_-_COVID-19_now_a_‘pandemic
_of_the_unvaccinated’?_Not_so_fast
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:19:48 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:19 UTC

On 7/18/2021 2:44 AM, SolomonW wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath wrote:
>
>> But rejoice... Deplorables have a new name: The Unvaccinated.
>
> I agree; if you do not get a vaccination in the US, you are deplorable. You
> are not only endangering yourself but everyone else too.

You might wish to consider:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/covid-19-now-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated-not-so-fast/

(It is Black and Latino people who lag in vaccination rates.)

COVID-19 now a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’? Not so fast
July 26, 2021 at 6:00 am
A Seattle resident receives the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine at the city’s
Rainier Beach vaccination site in May. With vaccines plentiful in the
U.S., it might seem like unvaccinated people are making their own beds
with their refusal to accept science — but it’s not that simple.
(Amanda Snyder / The Seattle Times)

Naomi Ishisaka By Naomi Ishisaka
Seattle Times columnist
“A pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

That’s the misguided and dangerous statement that took hold last week
nationwide as President Joe Biden and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky
used it to describe the latest phase of the pandemic, with Biden going
so far as to say, “Look, the only pandemic we have is among the
unvaccinated.”

Suddenly, headlines and cable TV news chyrons all screamed the pithy
sound bite.

On its face it seems logical. Cases among unvaccinated people are
soaring, and more than 99% of deaths are now among the unvaccinated.
COVID-19 cases overall nearly tripled in the past few weeks.

It’s tempting for a weary and frustrated vaccinated public to say “well,
those people are getting what they deserve.” Vaccines are plentiful in
the U.S. and it might seem like unvaccinated people are making their own
beds with their refusal to accept science.

But it’s not that simple and to oversimplify by calling it a “pandemic
of the unvaccinated” will only make the problem worse.

I think for many — especially in liberal, well-vaccinated Seattle —
unvaccinated people are perceived to be white MAGA supporters who listen
to conservative media telling them that vaccines are dangerous and that
COVID-19 is a hoax. Yet that perception does not include the Black and
Latino people who lag in vaccination rates; it also fails to consider
the wider range of people who are unvaccinated or unable to get
protection from vaccines.

If we accept the idea that it’s now just a “pandemic of the
unvaccinated” and those smart enough to get vaccinated should be able to
leaving behind groups like all children under 12 who do not yet have
access to vaccines; teens who remain unvaccinated (only 34% of 12- to
15-year-olds are fully vaccinated in Washington state);
immunocompromised people who are not seeing immune response from
vaccines; as well as communities of color who are hit hardest by the
virus. In Washington, for example, Hispanics account for 29% of COVID-19
cases, 13% of the population and only 9% of people fully vaccinated.

Calling it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” also ignores the fact that
the unvaccinated groups are intrinsically connected to the rest of the
vaccinated population. A vaccinated parent’s level of COVID-19
mitigation has a direct impact on their child’s ability to stay safe,
for example. An unvaccinated health care worker can have a direct impact
on an immunocompromised patient.

By ending almost all mitigation efforts — such as masking and distancing
— when Washington state officially reopened a few weeks ago, we
effectively hung up the “mission accomplished” banner before the mission
was close to accomplished.

Now the delta variant is running rampant and cities like Los Angeles are
reinstituting mask mandates to try to combat the surge. On Friday, King
County’s top public health official, Dr. Jeff Duchin, recommended
everyone — including vaccinated people — wear masks again indoors.

Early evidence is suggesting that people infected with the delta variant
may carry 1,000 times more virus than the original virus. Even more
concerning, in Los Angeles County, 20% of COVID-19 cases in June were in
vaccinated people, though it’s critical to note, the vaccine still
protects against serious illness and death.

Pediatrician and public health advocate Dr. Rhea Boyd said in a July 17
tweet that we need to resist the urge to flatten the motivations of the
unvaccinated, writing: “‘The unvaccinated’ are not a monolith of
defectors. They are people our health care system has long underserved –
Black folks, rural folks, un and un/under insured folks and young
folks.” Further, the narrative around “vaccine hesitancy” in communities
of color is overstated, Boyd said in a New York Times op-ed earlier this
year, and “implicitly blames Black communities for their
undervaccination, and it obscures opportunities to address the primary
barrier to Covid-19 vaccination: access.”

In an interview with journalist Ed Yong in The Atlantic last week, Boyd
expanded on her point. She said, “availability and access are not the
same thing.” There are many reasons why structural barriers might make
vaccines not as accessible as we may think for marginalized communities.
Barriers can include lacking transportation; no paid sick time to take
off work to deal with side effects; lack of credible information; and
lack of basic preventive health care.

Boyd’s advice? Everyone should wear a mask indoors and in public spaces
regardless of vaccination status.

This crisis is not over and it’s not just half the population’s problem.
We are in it together and must fight it together, if we hope to ever see
the end of this long, terrible nightmare.

Naomi Ishisaka: nishisaka@seattletimes.com; on Twitter: @naomiishisaka.
Naomi Ishisaka is The Seattle Times’ assistant managing editor for
diversity, inclusion and staff development. Her column on race, culture,
equity and social justice appears weekly on Mondays.
Most Read Local Stories
3 people killed, 5 injured in Seattle shootings early Sunday VIEW
Delta coronavirus variant now dominant in Washington. New study
questions J&J vaccine efficacy against strain

Re: The Unvaccinated

<51e310e8-d4f3-4efd-ba7a-507e6ccb7849n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1283&group=soc.history.medieval#1283

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:04 UTC

> te...@tiglath.net
>
> Unvaccinated had Trump to stick it to the liberals,

Most of the unvaccinated are Blacks and Hispanics
but if you got the vaccine, then you’ve nothing to
worry about, right?

Re: The Unvaccinated

<vueufg1gigr5gjjd772cl5g0p1ssgsi9tj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1284&group=soc.history.medieval#1284

From: eric.ste...@sum.co.nz (Eric Stevens)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:49:25 +1200
 by: Eric Stevens - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:49 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
<edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

>> te...@tiglath.net
>>
>> Unvaccinated had Trump to stick it to the liberals,
>
>Most of the unvaccinated are Blacks and Hispanics
>but if you got the vaccine, then you’ve nothing to
>worry about, right?

Nothing to worry quite so much about.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Re: The Unvaccinated

<cc3bd7d1-a9f0-4f50-8dc8-c2d678078843n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1287&group=soc.history.medieval#1287

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:37 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 5:04:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > te...@tiglath.net
> >
> > Unvaccinated had Trump to stick it to the liberals,
> Most of the unvaccinated are Blacks and Hispanics

Naturally.. No whites. Whites are to smart for that, right?

> but if you got the vaccine, then you’ve nothing to
> worry about, right?

Troll.

Of course not. And why should there be any adversarial attitude on how to beat a plague that affects us all, I don't know.
Thank Trump for that.

We are all in this. After all this time it's stupid to have any disagreement. Things should be clear. Vaccines, masks, staying home, work to prevent infection. There is nothing to debate.

In Russia, my father in law died of Covid this week and he gave it to my wife who is in the hospital.

American vaccines are not available in Russia. Still, I don't think for a moment than having an American vaccines gives you any guarantees, though the odds are far better than for the Unvaccinated.

The Deplorables earned their name several times over by following a horrible human being like Trump.

The Unvaccinated dig themselves even deeper in the race to be the most excrement-like people on Earth, giving disease to others.

Re: The Unvaccinated - COVID-19 now a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’? Not so fast

<1gx1ur2lx5c0l.tn750bovz7vb$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1288&group=soc.history.medieval#1288

From: Solom...@citi.com (SolomonW)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Subject: Re: The Unvaccinated - COVID-19 now a ‘pandemic_of
_the_unvaccinated’?_Not_so_fast
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:40:02 +1000
 by: SolomonW - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:40 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:19:48 -0700, a425couple wrote:

> It’s tempting for a weary and frustrated vaccinated public to say “well,
> those people are getting what they deserve.” Vaccines are plentiful in
> the U.S. and it might seem like unvaccinated people are making their own
> beds with their refusal to accept science.

I agree with them, most of us have taken the chance and got vaccinated.
These people have had plenty of chances to get the jab, why should we
suffer because of these idiots?

Re: The Unvaccinated

<a7e709ee-2e2e-4e48-968d-2d0c319dc7a3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1299&group=soc.history.medieval#1299

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:52 UTC

> tiglath
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > Most of the unvaccinated are Blacks and Hispanics
>
> Naturally.. No whites. Whites are to smart for that, right?

You said it, not me.

> > but if you got the vaccine, then you’ve nothing to
> > worry about, right?
>
> Of course not. And why should there be any adversarial attitude
> on how to beat a plague that affects us all, I don't know.
> Thank Trump for that.

No, thank the Dems for spending all of last year screeching that
Americans shouldn't trust the "Trump Vaccine" and now Americans
don't trust ANY vaccine.

All the more so as the Dems and Big Tech have carried a full-court
press to censor social media and ban anybody who even hints at
maybe distrusting Wall Street pharmaceutical corporations (who
the Dems have legally absolved of any responsibility for possible
negative future side-effects from the vaccine).

Hell, I got permabanned off Reddit's NFL board for simply saying
some people have had bad reactions to the vaccines.

https://i.postimg.cc/1t6Z37V0/permabanned.gif

If the vaccine is so great and safe, then why worry about what
"deplorables" have say about it?

Re: The Unvaccinated

<5vu3gg5enpap2ch5504ogvh22narijcpa4@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1301&group=soc.history.medieval#1301

From: bug...@geroff.com (The Arch-Deplorable)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:58:47 +1000
 by: The Arch-Deplorable - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 00:58 UTC

>The Unvaccinated dig themselves even deeper in the race to be the most excrement-like people on Earth, giving disease to others.

I'm ignoring your cheap jibes.

But know this....I was vaccinated last Friday (the second shot) and I
bore up well to the needle. Thereafter I suffered a sore & aching arm
for a day, a dizzy spell the next day and random like spells for next
few days.
So, like Jesus, I suffered for the good of all.

Not all "deplorables" are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals: indeed we're
practical and down to earth.
So unlike the pension-farming Ivy-League boffin brigade!

Re: The Unvaccinated

<12751dfb-4319-4e47-9370-b8ff98845a2dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1309&group=soc.history.medieval#1309

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 09:06:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:06 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:58:55 PM UTC-4, The Arch-Deplorable wrote:

> >The Unvaccinated dig themselves even deeper in the race to be the most excrement-like people on Earth, giving disease to others.
> I'm ignoring your cheap jibes.

You should ignore more.

> But know this....I was vaccinated last Friday (the second shot) and I
> bore up well to the needle. Thereafter I suffered a sore & aching arm
> for a day, a dizzy spell the next day and random like spells for next
> few days.
> So, like Jesus, I suffered for the good of all.
>
> Not all "deplorables" are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals: indeed we're
> practical and down to earth.
> So unlike the pension-farming Ivy-League boffin brigade!

A few of the Unvaccinated are in fact getting vaccines in secret.

Don't want to be seen doing the politically incorrect lifesaving thing.

Are you one of them?

Re: The Unvaccinated

<rv66gg9niksn09us5s4p5kckv6atdcdoog@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1312&group=soc.history.medieval#1312

From: bug...@geroff.com (The Arch-Deplorable)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 07:27:44 +1000
 by: The Arch-Deplorable - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:27 UTC

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 09:06:37 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <temp6@tiglath.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:58:55 PM UTC-4, The Arch-Deplorable wrote:
>> >
>> >The Unvaccinated dig themselves even deeper in the race to be the most excrement-like people on Earth, giving disease to others.
>> I'm ignoring your cheap jibes.
>
>You should ignore more.

You should stay IN more!

>> But know this....I was vaccinated last Friday (the second shot) and I
>> bore up well to the needle. Thereafter I suffered a sore & aching arm
>> for a day, a dizzy spell the next day and random like spells for next
>> few days.
>> So, like Jesus, I suffered for the good of all.
>>
>> Not all "deplorables" are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals: indeed we're
>> practical and down to earth.
>> So unlike the pension-farming Ivy-League boffin brigade!
>
>A few of the Unvaccinated are in fact getting vaccines in secret.

I'll bet those loony religious wackos are doing the same thing!

>Don't want to be seen doing the politically incorrect lifesaving thing.
>
>Are you one of them?

No, I'm not. In this verdant land of Oz the army has been called out
to police the wearing of masks & distancing.
I'll bet your outdated constitution would prevent this in the Southern
USA?
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-sydney-lockdown-compliance-adf-called-in-by-nsw-police/0b415e3a-b450-4a8d-b5fd-6d424f179f6c

Re: The Unvaccinated

<fc5735fc-1467-4c5c-af6a-cdadfa12ec1en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1313&group=soc.history.medieval#1313

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 18:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 01:53 UTC

On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 5:27:51 PM UTC-4, The Arch-Deplorable wrote:

> >Are you one of them?
> No, I'm not. In this verdant land of Oz the army has been called out
> to police the wearing of masks & distancing.

I applaud that. Good country.

Not The People, here. Fighting the very government that tries to protect them from a clear and present danger, and they resist.

Don't insult Neanderthals.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<f4e6f5f0-618f-4e05-9ffc-172d43855806n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1322&group=soc.history.medieval#1322

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 11:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:07 UTC

What becomes of an Unvaccinated when it gets the vaccine?

Goes back to Deplorable, and lies to others saying the best vaccine is to turn off CNN and vote Republican.

Some Unvaccinated who catch Covid ask for the vaccine thinking it's a treatment.... Fools.

Unlike bacteria, which can be killed by selective toxicity, viruses can't, because what would kill the virus would kill also human cells. The thing is barely alive, the only life function it's capable of is reproduction, but it needs a host.

Try to explain this to an Unvaccinated and see him or her cross the eyes.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<e6f164b2-82c8-4ad5-81a5-9f4692a5f8een@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1350&group=soc.history.medieval#1350

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 20:58 UTC

> tiglath
>
> Try to explain this to an Unvaccinated and see him or her cross the eyes.

(copied from rec.arts.tv)

Courtesy of Konstantin Kisin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kisin

You're struggling to understand why some people are vaccine hesitant.
Let me help you.

Imagine you're a normal middle-of-the-road person. The year is 2016.
Rightly or wrongly, you believe most of what you see in the media. You
believe polls are broadly reflective of public opinion. You believe doctors
and scientists are trustworthy and independent. You're a decent, reasonable
person who follows the rules and trusts authority.

Imagine your shock then, when Brexit-- which you were assured won't happen
because it's a fringe movement led by racists for racists-- happens. The
polls, which widely predicted it wouldn't happen were completely wrong. The
experts and media pundits who told you it wouldn't happen day after day are
also wrong. "Oh well," you say, "these things happen."

Imagine that soon after, Donald Trump is running for president. You are
told by your favourite media publications that he is going to lose. Some
experts say his opponent has a 99% chance of winning. Imagine waking up
on the morning after the election to discover that all the pollsters, media
experts, and politicians you still trusted were massively wrong again.

And now, the racist monster they told you would never get near the White
House is the leader of the free world. "How did this happen?" you ask
yourself. "How could all the people in charge of informing me be so wrong?"

"It was the Russians," they tell you. "The Russians did Brexit and they got
Trump elected too."

Imagine that for the next 3 1/2 years you watch as the media and the
political class run with the Russia collusion narrative. They tell you the
how, when, and where. The dossiers, the whistle-blowers, the peeing
prostitutes...

Imagine your desperation for things to make sense again. The Muller Report
is coming and it will set your world straight. Evidence of foreign meddling
in the 2016 election and Brexit is coming to save your unsettled mind.
Imagine your shock then, when you discover that Brexit and Trump had little
to do with foreign meddling. The screaming about Russians and Brexit dies
down as well.

Imagine that bit by bit, you discover that events which the media and
political class told you would not and could not happen not only happened,
but happened without some sort of evil interference. Instead, millions of
your fellow citizens voted for them.

Again, you ask "How could this happen?" and again the media has the answer:
racism. "Your country is racist," they tell you. If you're white, this seems strange
to you. Other than a handful of idiots, you've never met a racist.

If you're an ethnic minority immigrant like me, this seems even stranger.
Why would people in one of the most welcoming, tolerant countries in the
world want to convince themselves their country is racist when it's so
obviously not?

But the evidence is right there on your TV screen. Imagine your horror as a
gay black actor is assaulted by MAGA hat-wearing thugs who racially abuse
him and put a noose around his neck. He even cries while talking about it
to a media eager to believe his every word.

Imagine your outrage as you see news reports of a bunch of MAGA hat-wearing
kids from a religious school contemptuously confronting a Native America
elder. Reza Aslan tells you the kid has a "punchable face" and while you abhor
violence, it's hard to disagree.

Imagine that for days you watch coverage of these events, with expert after
expert, pundit after pundit, sharing and fuelling your outrage about them.
With every word, your belief that you are a good person and that your
country is a good country wavers.

Imagine that soon after, however, the Jussie Smollett story turns out to
be an attention-seeking hoax. Imagine that you quickly discover that the
Native American elder was the one who confronted the kids and not the
other way around.

"If this is such a racist country," you ask yourself, "why would they need
to make up stories of racism?" As you ponder this, you remember that for
years now, you've been expected to go along with other make-believe.

You're expected to believe that whether you're male or female is not as
simple as you once thought. Whatever you learned about biology at school
is wrong. You no longer know how many genders there are and it seems
dangerous to try to find out. Imagine reading that the experts at the American
Psychological Association say that traditional masculinity is "pathological
and harmful":

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/01/traditional-masculinity-american-psychological-association/580006/

Imagine that you still want to believe the media and their experts, but
doing so now requires you to believe your country is racist, men are bad,
and gender is a social construct, whatever that means.

It is at this point that a pandemic emerges on the other side of the world.

You are initially unconcerned, but as scenes emerge from Italy and other
countries, it is clear that something big is happening. You watch nervously
as politicians give press conference after press conference, flanked by
experts, to explain the situation.

The racist Donald Trump shuts down travel from China. In response, the
mayor of Florence advises citizens to fight racism by "hugging a Chinese
person". Shortly thereafter, Nancy Pelosi, a respected Democrat visits
Chinatown in San Francisco to explain "there's no reason tourists or locals
should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns."

"Thank god there are some sensible non-racist people who aren't
overreacting," you say to yourself.

Then imagine watching as Trump doubles down on his racism by claiming
the virus may have come from a lab in Wuhan.

"Nonsense," you think to yourself as you wonder how best to protect
yourself and your family from this deadly disease. You consider getting
masks-- you've seen visitors from Asian countries wear them. But the UK's
Chief Medical Officer tells you not to wear a mask and wash your hands
instead.

As lockdowns are introduced around the world, you diligently follow all the
rules. You stay at home, only go out once and live off savings or government
grants. You are proud to be doing your part. Thanks to you and millions of
your fellow citizens the first wave of the pandemic does not overwhelm the
healthcare system. While thousands sadly die, you've helped to protect
the NHS.

Imagine your confusion as the same people who have spent three months
telling you masks don't work and you shouldn't wear them introduce mask
mandates. We're "following the science" they tell you. This makes little
sense but a pandemic is no time for questions.

As you cautiously go to the supermarket, you notice that masks have made
people far less likely to socially distance. You remember reading somewhere
that bicycle helmets work similarly: they give the wearer more confidence
and the result is more accidents and injuries, not fewer. "Silly people,"
you say to yourself. "If only they would follow government advice."

You turn on your TV to learn that shoppers at your local supermarket aren't
the only ones who have been ignoring the rules.

Neil Ferguson, the man whose projections were used as the basis for the
lockdowns, appears to have broken his own rules to get some action with
his married lover.

Boris Johnson's chief advisor, Dominic Cummings, drove halfway across
the country to ensure he had a better place to isolate. The journalists who
berate him for this are later found to have attended a birthday party in
breach of the rules.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9033859/Kay-Burley-Beth-Rigby-four-Sky-News-stars-taken-air-60th-birthday-bash.html

The lockdown continues. However, a man is killed in Minneapolis while being
arrested for a petty crime. The man is black. The officer is white. The arrest
is captured on video and quickly goes viral around the world. Imagine your
horror as you watch an officer of the law kneel on another man's neck until
he passes out and later dies. "This is disgusting," you say to yourself. "I hope
they throw the book at him." Overnight, a huge campaign for racial justice
springs up around the world.

No one explains what racism had to do with the incident but they don't need
to. As you know by now, the West is racist and therefore any time a white
person does anything bad to a black person, there can only be one
explanation. The fact that an identical incident happened to a white man
named Tony Timpa is never mentioned for context.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tony_Timpa?wprov=sfti1

While the lockdown rules remain in place, the protests against injustice
spill out onto the streets. Tens of thousands of people crowd into major
cities. Few wear masks and social distancing is non-existent. Clashes with
police ensue and protestors loot stores, attack residents, and start fires.
A retired black police officer named David Dorn is among dozens of people
who are murdered in the chaos.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Unvaccinated

<8b51a8f6-8c53-4ab5-b1a0-6524c5a1cc4dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1361&group=soc.history.medieval#1361

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 08:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
References: <b59121ce-2c9e-43db-a2e1-8701779c466an@googlegroups.com> <2e6245dd-76f6-413e-a17d-f465f30e3f8an@googlegroups.com> <51e310e8-d4f3-4efd-ba7a-507e6ccb7849n@googlegroups.com> <cc3bd7d1-a9f0-4f50-8dc8-c2d678078843n@googlegroups.com> <5vu3gg5enpap2ch5504ogvh22narijcpa4@4ax.com> <12751dfb-4319-4e47-9370-b8ff98845a2dn@googlegroups.com> <rv66gg9niksn09us5s4p5kckv6atdcdoog@4ax.com> <fc5735fc-1467-4c5c-af6a-cdadfa12ec1en@googlegroups.com> <f4e6f5f0-618f-4e05-9ffc-172d43855806n@googlegroups.com> <e6f164b2-82c8-4ad5-81a5-9f4692a5f8een@googlegroups.com>
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 15:52 UTC

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 4:58:19 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > tiglath
> >
> > Try to explain this to an Unvaccinated and see him or her cross the eyes.
> (copied from rec.arts.tv)
>
> Courtesy of Konstantin Kisin
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kisin
>
> You're struggling to understand why some people are vaccine hesitant.

That is a false statement, based on your imagination and nothing I said.

I am not struggling at all. I am perfectly aware there are lots of people who don't know how to think properly.

This matter doesn't need any verbiage in such amount as you have pasted.

This is a bout cost/benefit analysis, just like a million other things in life.

I understand hesitancy about something new. But when hundreds of millions of people have taken a vaccine, and only a few thousand have gotten a bad reaction from - and not in every case the death is traceable directly to the vaccine - one should let in what it means.... It's SAFE!

The risk is statistically very low. And rejoice because that is more than you get in most risky situations as you guide to action.

For the benefits, asks someone who has had Covid, if still living.

The astounding thing is that in a nation were education is FREE, people remain uneducated to the point of rejecting cures for fatal diseases, squandering good luck they don't deserve.... the luck to have preventives those who came before us would have killed for.

Ed's idea of a vaccine is to turn off CNN and vote Republican.

Who advised you to mix your politics with medicine?

I guess antivaxxers like to be thought of as a rebels. If the government wants you to do something, that's enough for you not to do it.

I say Splendid. Let Covid weed this Earth of idiots.

Re: The Unvaccinated

<sejgsu022fg@news2.newsguy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1362&group=soc.history.medieval#1362

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 07:27:43 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:27 UTC

On 8/3/2021 1:58 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> tiglath
>>
>> Try to explain this to an Unvaccinated and see him or her cross the eyes.
>
> (copied from rec.arts.tv)
>
> Courtesy of Konstantin Kisin
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kisin
>
> You're struggling to understand why some people are vaccine hesitant.
> Let me help you

Quite well stated.
Thank you Ed & Konstantin.
The ignorant and blind person who didn't bother
to vote in 2016 refuses to understand.
His poisons control his brain.