It's later than you think, the joint Russian-American space mission has already begun.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

SubjectAuthor
* Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKWILLS
|`* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKWILLS
`* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt Ajerry
> [...]
 `* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKlausSchadenfreude
   +* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKlausSchadenfreude
   |`* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgersBurgermeister ๐Ÿ”
   | +- Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKWills
   | `* Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt Ajerry
   |  +- Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKlausSchadenfreude
   |  `- Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKWills
   `- Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AKWills

Pages:12
Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<ir05shl2spn1rn3c7s9os5edtfdqrecrfv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12309&group=alt.food.fast-food#12309

From: x...@yz.com (KWILLS)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 02:27:25 -0800
 by: KWILLS - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:27 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:08:30 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message
>
>On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 11:58:00 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"KWILLS" wrote in message
>>
>>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:19:21 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message
>>>
>>>Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers have
>>>salt AND pepper as ingredients.
>>>

>>>Our beef patties are made from 100% pure beef. We season with just a
>>>punch of salt and pepper, otherwise nothing else is added.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>

>>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
>>>grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>
>>>And yes, I have notified McDonald's of their typo, and expect to get
>>>free food for my efforts.
>>>
>>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>No, that doesn't prove me wrong AT ALL.
>>>
>>>My Argument is, is that Salt and Pepper is not one of the 7 ingredient's
>>>of the Big Mac.
>>
>> LIAR! Your initial claim was that salt and pepper are not a part
>>of the Big Mac.
>>
>> No that's wasn't my claim, LIAR. I never, not even ONCE said that s&p
>>wasn't "part" of the Big Mac.
>>
>>But go right ahead if you want, qoute where I said alledgedly, QOUTE they
>>are not PART of the big Mac.
>>
>>What I HAVE said, has stayed the exact same since the BERY BEGINNING OF
>>THIS
>>DISCUSSION. They are not ingredient's of the 7 ingredient's of the big
>>mac.
>
>Yes, Jenny. They are ingredients of the pattys used. They are
>ingredients of the Big Mac.

>you just contradicted yourself. Unless S&P is added a second time directly
>to the Big Mac, which I proved, TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that they are NOT.

Once again, at what point is the salt and pepper removed from the
patties?

[Cue Jenny's continued use of avoidance.]

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<es05shlhca0k5ethssge8h0oq54ilp3hru@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12310&group=alt.food.fast-food#12310

From: x...@yz.com (KWILLS)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 02:28:01 -0800
 by: KWILLS - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:28 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:09:37 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"KWILLS" wrote in message
>
>On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 11:58:00 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"KWILLS" wrote in message
>>
>>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:19:21 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message
>>>
>>>Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers have
>>>salt AND pepper as ingredients.
>>>

>>>Our beef patties are made from 100% pure beef. We season with just a
>>>punch of salt and pepper, otherwise nothing else is added.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>

>>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
>>>grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>
>>>And yes, I have notified McDonald's of their typo, and expect to get
>>>free food for my efforts.
>>>
>>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>No, that doesn't prove me wrong AT ALL.
>>>
>>>My Argument is, is that Salt and Pepper is not one of the 7 ingredient's
>>>of the Big Mac.
>>
>> LIAR! Your initial claim was that salt and pepper are not a part
>>of the Big Mac.
>>
>> No that's wasn't my claim, LIAR. I never, not even ONCE said that s&p
>>wasn't "part" of the Big Mac.
>
> Not in those words. But in meaning.
> Trying to argue semantics only makes your profound learning
>disability more obvious.

Jenny?

>>But go right ahead if you want, qoute where I said alledgedly, QOUTE they
>>are not PART of the big Mac.
>>

>"Then you admit that the grill seasoning-- which is salt and pepper--
>
>"WRONG. WRONG ONCE AGAIN, KLOUS [sic]. The Grill [sic] seasoning ISN'T
>salt and pepper, the grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
>Becouse [sic] salt and pepper are INGREDIENT'S [sic] of the grill
>seasoning."
>
> Do you want more?

Jenny?

>>What I HAVE said, has stayed the exact same since the BERY BEGINNING OF THIS
>>DISCUSSION. They are not ingredient's of the 7 ingredient's of the big
>>mac.
>
> When, exactly, are the salt and pepper removed from the patties?

Jenny?

> How is that magic kill file working out for you? Actually, I
>shouldn't berate you on that lie. You've made it clear more times than
>I am willing to count your kill file claims were all lies.

>Why not?

Because the actual number of times you PROVED yourself a
pathological liar regarding your kill file isn't overly relevant. I
only mentioned it to further solidify the TRUTH that you cannot be
honest unless you make a mistake.

>Your using semantics to Argue your reidiculoius point.

That makes no sense.
Your position was, and is, there is NO salt and pepper anywhere
on the Big Mac. Your use of semantics (it's the grill seasoning and
not salt and pepper) just makes you look more foolish than is the
norm. And you look VERY foolish.
Further, McDonald's claims salt and pepper is on EVERY hamburger
patty cooked. How is repeating McDonald's own claim ridiculous (or
reidiculoius, whatever that means)?

[Cue Jenny's use of avoidance to divert from his lying being exposed
again.]

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12311&group=alt.food.fast-food#12311

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:11:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:11 UTC

KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:21:29 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not in those words. But in meaning.
>>> Trying to argue semantics only makes your profound learning
>>>disability more obvious.
>>
>>How funny. LOL
>
> It will be funny to learn what act(s) of deception Jenny will use
> to divert attention from his lying being exposed.

Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his lack of
conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.

The would be a cool video, BTW.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<MPG.3e2d720852a1b475989940@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12312&group=alt.food.fast-food#12312

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: R.Fr...@invalid.invalid (Rhonda Fries)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 02:15:12 -0500
 by: Rhonda Fries - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:15 UTC

In article <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247>, ChadLuzer@zoho.com says...

> KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:21:29 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> > <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>How funny. LOL
> >
> > It will be funny to learn what act(s) of deception Jenny will use
> > to divert attention from his lying being exposed.
> >

> Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his lack of
> conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.
>
> The would be a cool video, BTW.

Are you as fat as these two felon fuckwits?

https://imgur.com/a/1yuju7n ROFL!

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<MPG.3e2d793e5def9550989941@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12313&group=alt.food.fast-food#12313

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: R.Fr...@invalid.invalid (Rhonda Fries)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 02:45:55 -0500
References: <c5qlrh95ca6stpaurvbcllamg1l9dlnp7g@4ax.com> <R6ScnaO9k6GkJyD-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g4usrh938i9mk5dh77m9rkm91k06gbk038@4ax.com> <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <MPG.3e2d720852a1b475989940@news.newsgroupdirect.com>
 by: Rhonda Fries - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:45 UTC

In article <MPG.3e2d720852a1b475989940@news.newsgroupdirect.com>, R.Fries@invalid.invalid says...

> In article <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247>, ChadLuzer@zoho.com says...
> >
> > KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in

> > > It will be funny to learn what act(s) of deception Jenny will use
> > > to divert attention from his lying being exposed.
> > >

> > Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his lack of
> > conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.
> >
> > The would be a cool video, BTW.
> >

> Are you as fat as these two felon fuckwits?
>
> https://imgur.com/a/1yuju7n ROFL!

Or -

https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12315&group=alt.food.fast-food#12315

From: x...@yz.com (KWILLS)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:49:20 -0800
 by: KWILLS - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 13:49 UTC

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:11:29 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:

>KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:21:29 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>How funny. LOL
>>
>> It will be funny to learn what act(s) of deception Jenny will use
>> to divert attention from his lying being exposed.
>
>Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his lack of
>conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.
>
>The would be a cool video, BTW.

It appears Jenny has chosen to run away from the truth.

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<kle8sh9mcrd7dl4ifchvtbj771n04c9dvo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12319&group=alt.food.fast-food#12319

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:43:56 -0800
References: <c5qlrh95ca6stpaurvbcllamg1l9dlnp7g@4ax.com> <R6ScnaO9k6GkJyD-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g4usrh938i9mk5dh77m9rkm91k06gbk038@4ax.com> <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:43 UTC

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:49:20 -0800, KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:11:29 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
>Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:
>
>>KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in

>>> It will be funny to learn what act(s) of deception Jenny will use
>>> to divert attention from his lying being exposed.
>>
>>Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his lack of
>>conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.
>>
>>The would be a cool video, BTW.
>
> It appears Jenny has chosen to run away from the truth.

With all the running away from the truth and facts Jenny does, he
should be read for the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race this summer.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<XnsAF8DD17D39E30CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12320&group=alt.food.fast-food#12320

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 01:35:38 -0000 (UTC)
References: <c5qlrh95ca6stpaurvbcllamg1l9dlnp7g@4ax.com> <R6ScnaO9k6GkJyD-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g4usrh938i9mk5dh77m9rkm91k06gbk038@4ax.com> <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com> <kle8sh9mcrd7dl4ifchvtbj771n04c9dvo@4ax.com>
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 01:35 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:49:20 -0800, KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:11:29 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
>>Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:
>>
>>>KWILLS <x@yz.com> wrote in

>>>Literally a dancing elephant, at least for a few seconds, then his
>>>lack of conditioning would turn his face into a rotten strawberry.
>>>
>>>The would be a cool video, BTW.
>>
>> It appears Jenny has chosen to run away from the truth.
>
> With all the running away from the truth and facts Jenny does, he
> should be read for the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race this summer.

I'll alert the media with this late breaking news. I'm sure fast food
CEOs will need to know this about Jenny ASAP.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<UQ8xL.113779$5CY7.24997@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12325&group=alt.food.fast-food#12325

From: Jen...@lied.again (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <c5qlrh95ca6stpaurvbcllamg1l9dlnp7g@4ax.com> <R6ScnaO9k6GkJyD-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g4usrh938i9mk5dh77m9rkm91k06gbk038@4ax.com> <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com> <kle8sh9mcrd7dl4ifchvtbj771n04c9dvo@4ax.com> <XnsAF8DD17D39E30CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 01:32:35 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 09:32 UTC

"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" wrote in message

[...]

>>> It appears Jenny has chosen to run away from the truth.
>>
>> With all the running away from the truth and facts Jenny does, he
>> should be read for the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race this summer.
>>
>I'll alert the media with this late breaking news. I'm sure fast food
>CEOs will need to know this about Jenny ASAP.

But Jenny claims they're already reading the group, so they should
already know.
You don't think Jenny would have LIED about such a thing, do you?
And do you think he LIED about Windows Live mail's default quoting?

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<XnsAF8E674CC6B25CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12332&group=alt.food.fast-food#12332

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:09:17 -0000 (UTC)
References: <c5qlrh95ca6stpaurvbcllamg1l9dlnp7g@4ax.com> <R6ScnaO9k6GkJyD-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g4usrh938i9mk5dh77m9rkm91k06gbk038@4ax.com> <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com> <kle8sh9mcrd7dl4ifchvtbj771n04c9dvo@4ax.com> <XnsAF8DD17D39E30CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91> <UQ8xL.113779$5CY7.24997@fx46.iad>
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:09 UTC

"KWills" <Jenny@lied.again> wrote in

> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" wrote in message
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> With all the running away from the truth and facts Jenny does, he
>>> should be read for the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race this
>>> summer.
>>>
>>I'll alert the media with this late breaking news. I'm sure fast food
>>CEOs will need to know this about Jenny ASAP.
>
> But Jenny claims they're already reading the group, so they
> should already know.

A lot of companies block NNTP traffic. You wouldn't expect a C level
executive to use Google Groups. But the message needs to be spread far
and wide to all in any way possible.

> You don't think Jenny would have LIED about such a thing, do you?
> And do you think he LIED about Windows Live mail's default
> quoting?

Other than grudging admissions extracted after years of caterwauling,
evasions, outright cowardice and attempted topic drifts I am hard
pressed to recall Jenny ever doing anything but lie.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<91pcsh5erkhpodlg98tdv55gh9mv86vver@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12335&group=alt.food.fast-food#12335

From: x...@y.zed (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <Y6ucnQCir9G6113-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com> <3p72shlbb172f21meuo6d4q3ffnle6udlp@4ax.com> <glf2sh97tbqoe887g3u02i7pp61ffpsbvk@4ax.com> <cr05shlnejt7titdt15qp3b15f9nlvhjkk@4ax.com> <XnsAF8CC338BA5D8CowardlyChadRunsAway@88.198.57.247> <kv08sh5i4kufhtf1kkq9us2hbuvc49jtka@4ax.com> <kle8sh9mcrd7dl4ifchvtbj771n04c9dvo@4ax.com> <XnsAF8DD17D39E30CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91> <UQ8xL.113779$5CY7.24997@fx46.iad> <XnsAF8E674CC6B25CowardlyChadRunsAway@46.165.242.91>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 01:05:43 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 09:05 UTC

On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:09:17 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <Jenny@lied.again> wrote in
>

>> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" wrote in message
>>
>> [...]
>>>>
>>>I'll alert the media with this late breaking news. I'm sure fast food
>>>CEOs will need to know this about Jenny ASAP.
>>
>> But Jenny claims they're already reading the group, so they
>> should already know.
>
>A lot of companies block NNTP traffic. You wouldn't expect a C level
>executive to use Google Groups. But the message needs to be spread far
>and wide to all in any way possible.

Jenny never stated how the PTB at each company reads the posts.
He probably satiated his need to lie enough that he didn't feel the
need to pile on more.

>> You don't think Jenny would have LIED about such a thing, do you?
>> And do you think he LIED about Windows Live mail's default
>> quoting?
>

>Other than grudging admissions extracted after years of caterwauling,
>evasions, outright cowardice and attempted topic drifts I am hard
>pressed to recall Jenny ever doing anything but lie.

It appears as if Jenny is incapable of honesty. Unless he makes a
mistake.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

WHAT is taking Jenny So Long To Prove This?

<o838thtjjf9039v3956uni4qd2m8n40o2s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12431&group=alt.food.fast-food#12431

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: WHAT is taking Jenny So Long To Prove This?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 09:43:18 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 17:43 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:42:58 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>And he STILL runs away from his lie that the salt and pepper is "MIXED
>IN A VERY SPECIFIC RATIO."
>
><crickets>

<crickets>

Re: WHAT is taking Jenny So Long To Prove This?

<juu9th1c50dqjj2q4nosfsn20li0n3r5b5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12433&group=alt.food.fast-food#12433

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: WHAT is taking Jenny So Long To Prove This?
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 02:41:48 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:41 UTC

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 09:43:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:42:58 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>And he STILL runs away from his lie that the salt and pepper is "MIXED
>>IN A VERY SPECIFIC RATIO."
>>
>><crickets>
>
><crickets>

Jenny's NEED to lie and his NEED to be caught lying were both
realized. He's moved onto other lies since then.
But not to worry. He will bring it up again when he needs to get
caught lying and nothing else is working.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<b65etht4ehhm1f5e5il8i1sjacf4a7lafd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12446&group=alt.food.fast-food#12446

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:53:11 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 00:53 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:42:58 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>And he STILL runs away from his lie that the salt and pepper is "MIXED
>IN A VERY SPECIFIC RATIO."
>
><crickets>

Still waiting for that response Jenny.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<rc6ithlssaik38pr3kvhh4tnv0h2io9foa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12480&group=alt.food.fast-food#12480

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:43 UTC

wrote:

>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
>Grill Seasoning, a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
>Patty's)

STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.

PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."

The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
seasoning.

PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.

PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.

[crickets]

We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html

PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning"
any more

PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<vonith5ndqdpldqk9d89aoq6trv7ehtdnu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12482&group=alt.food.fast-food#12482

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 18:44 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:19:21 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
>>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
>>Grill Seasoning, a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
>>Patty's)
>
>STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.
>
>PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."
>
>The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
>and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
>if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
>seasoning.
>
>PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.
>
>PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.
>
>[crickets]
>
>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
>grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>
>PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning"
>any more
>
>PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.

OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<03djthhmo2af8kpbrv43jom1lobiord229@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12485&group=alt.food.fast-food#12485

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 00:38 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:19:21 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
>>>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
>>>Grill Seasoning, a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
>>>Patty's)
>>
>>STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.
>>
>>PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."
>>
>>The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
>>and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
>>if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
>>seasoning.
>>
>>PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.
>>
>>PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.
>>
>>[crickets]
>>
>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
>>grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>
>>PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning"
>>any more
>>
>>PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.
>
>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.

ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?

[crickets]

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<pan$3d3e2$731dcf4b$ebcf86b1$e0d5adb8@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12486&group=alt.food.fast-food#12486

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister ๐Ÿ”)
Subject: Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers
Have salt AND pepper.
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 00:49:14 GMT
 by: Burgermeister ๐Ÿ” - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 00:49 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.
>>>
>>>PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."
>>>
>>>The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
>>>and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
>>>if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
>>>seasoning.
>>>
>>>PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.
>>>
>>>PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.
>>>
>>>[crickets]
>>>
>>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the grill
>>>at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>
>>>PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning" any
>>>more
>>>
>>>PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.
>>
>>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.
>
> ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?
>
> [crickets]

Note the time, I'm calling it:

Jenny's arguments don't hold water. Big Macs contain patties which
contain salt and pepper -- therefore, Big Macs contain salt and pepper.
This is basic logic and basic set theory.

(Jenny, if you find this ruling to be unfair, you can appeal it at your
local Global Usenet, Inc. office.)

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<o3ikth52v6g8fm0oilchiefe2qe75gq7j3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12489&group=alt.food.fast-food#12489

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 03:10:11 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 11:10 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:19:21 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
>>>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
>>>Grill Seasoning, a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
>>>Patty's)
>>
>>STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.
>>
>>PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."
>>
>>The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
>>and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
>>if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
>>seasoning.
>>
>>PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.
>>
>>PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.
>>
>>[crickets]
>>
>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
>>grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>
>>PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning"
>>any more
>>
>>PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.
>
>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.

Clearly Jenny has run away from the TRUTH you posted, if his own
standards are used. Jenny whined and cried when I didn't respond to
his demand that I explain to him how he messed up Live Mail after only
four hours.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<l4ikthp7n4d4k4gnu2h94s3s9mjlaohsk6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12490&group=alt.food.fast-food#12490

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 03:10:25 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 11:10 UTC

On Wed, 01 Feb 2023 00:49:14 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.
>>
>> ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?
>>
>> [crickets]
>
>Note the time, I'm calling it:
>
>Jenny's arguments don't hold water. Big Macs contain patties which
>contain salt and pepper -- therefore, Big Macs contain salt and pepper.
>This is basic logic and basic set theory.

Jenny has openly, though accidentally, admitted this is true and
that he knows it.

>(Jenny, if you find this ruling to be unfair, you can appeal it at your
>local Global Usenet, Inc. office.)

He will lie about it. He has no choice.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<3oKcnUPwVtuBlEH-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12502&group=alt.food.fast-food#12502

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (jerry)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 13:03:57 -0600
 by: jerry - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 19:03 UTC

"Burgermeister๐Ÿ”" wrote in message

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:43:42 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>STILL waiting for you to address this lie, Jenny.
>>>
>>>PROVE salt and pepper are "pre-mixed."
>>>
>>>The FACTS are, that mcdonald's [sic] grill seasoning recipe is, salt
>>>and and [sic] pepper, MIXED INA [sic] VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore,
>>>if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill
>>>seasoning.
>>>
>>>PROVE that they are premixed in a specific ratio.
>>>
>>>PROVE the EXACT MOMENT salt and pepper cease to become ingredients.
>>>
>>>[crickets]
>>>
>>>We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the grill
>>>at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
>>>
>>>PROVE McDonalds ever refers to salt and pepper as "grill seasoning" any
>>>more
>>>
>>>PROVE your IQ is larger than your belt size.
>>
>>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.
>
> ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?
>
> [crickets]

Note the time, I'm calling it:

Jenny's arguments don't hold water. Big Macs contain patties which
contain salt and pepper -- therefore, Big Macs contain salt and pepper.
This is basic logic and basic set theory.

And your argument doesn't hold water either, becouse wer're not talking
about what the big mac CONTAINS, we're talking about the INGREDIENTS. The
cheese, the beef, the pickles, the souce, all that CONTAINS salt. Nobody
ever said it doesn't.

The QUESTION AT HAND IS, is salt an INGREDIENT of the big mac, IOW is it
in the RECIPE fo rthe big mac, does the employee ADD it to the big mac.
The answer, has been proven many times to be NO. There are youtube video's
that PROVE this, not to mention an ad jingle memorized by MILLION'S of
people that doesn't contain the word's salt and pepper.

SAlt and pepper are ingreident's, but they are ingredient of the GRILL
SEASONING, not the Big mac.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<m66othtltrvea91vbsj32t4ucdqo8jkf0g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12503&group=alt.food.fast-food#12503

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 12:14:16 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 20:14 UTC

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 13:03:57 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Burgermeister?" wrote in message
>
>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.
>>
>> ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?
>>
>> [crickets]
>
>Note the time, I'm calling it:
>
>Jenny's arguments don't hold water. Big Macs contain patties which
>contain salt and pepper -- therefore, Big Macs contain salt and pepper.
>This is basic logic and basic set theory.
>
>And your argument doesn't hold water either, becouse wer're not talking
>about what the big mac CONTAINS, we're talking about the INGREDIENTS.

Same thing, liar.

> The
>cheese, the beef, the pickles, the souce, all that CONTAINS salt. Nobody
>ever said it doesn't.

Thanks for --AGAIN-- admitting salt and pepper are ingredients of the
Big Mac. Continuing....

>The QUESTION AT HAND IS, is salt an INGREDIENT of the big mac,

That question has been asked and answered. Salt and pepper *are*
ingredients of the Big Mac.

>IOW is it
>in the RECIPE fo rthe big mac, does the employee ADD it to the big mac.

Yes, they do, as has already been proven.

>The answer, has been proven many times to be NO.

Once again, you are lying, and THAT has been proven as well.

>There are youtube video's
>that PROVE this, not to mention an ad jingle memorized by MILLION'S of
>people that doesn't contain the word's salt and pepper.

The video proves NOTHING. It is NOT an official video, it does NOT
show the entire process of making a Big Mac. It TOTALLY leaves out
frying the patties, during which time S&P are added and NEVER STOP
BEING INGREDIENTS of the Big Mac.

>SAlt and pepper are ingreident's, but they are ingredient of the GRILL
>SEASONING, not the Big mac.

You are lying. They NEVER STOP BEING INGREDIENTS OF THE BIG MAC.

You can't stop lying even if you want to now.

Re: Irrefutable proof that Jenny is WRONG. ALL McDonald's hamburgers Have salt AND pepper.

<02kpth9lntf36n7k2ujco9gkmbrj8v3dd2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12513&group=alt.food.fast-food#12513

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 01:13:57 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:13 UTC

wrote:

>"Burgermeister?" wrote in message
>
>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:38:45 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:44:18 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>OVER FIVE HOURS AND *STILL* HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU JENNY.
>>
>> ALMOST SIX MORE HOURS, JENNY! What is taking you so long?
>>
>> [crickets]
>
>Note the time, I'm calling it:
>
>Jenny's arguments don't hold water. Big Macs contain patties which
>contain salt and pepper -- therefore, Big Macs contain salt and pepper.
>This is basic logic and basic set theory.
>
>And your argument doesn't hold water either, becouse wer're not talking
>about what the big mac CONTAINS, we're talking about the INGREDIENTS. The
>cheese, the beef, the pickles, the souce, all that CONTAINS salt. Nobody
>ever said it doesn't.
>
>The QUESTION AT HAND IS, is salt an INGREDIENT of the big mac, IOW is it
>in the RECIPE fo rthe big mac, does the employee ADD it to the big mac.
>The answer, has been proven many times to be NO. There are youtube video's
>that PROVE this, not to mention an ad jingle memorized by MILLION'S of
>people that doesn't contain the word's salt and pepper.
>
>SAlt and pepper are ingreident's, but they are ingredient of the GRILL
>SEASONING, not the Big mac.

At what point is the grill seasoning (salt and pepper) removed
from the patties used to make the Big Mac. Since, according to you,
salt and pepper are not ingredients, they must be removed.
Oh wait. You've been lying the whole time because honesty isn't
an option for you, unless you make a mistake.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.