From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: No straw cups at MsDonald's
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:32:13 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 10:32 UTC

While not the worst idea ever, I find it very funny each picture
shows straws.

https://www.eatthis.com/mcdonalds-testing-new-cups-without-plastic-straws/

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<mh6nth9k8b4e963mikd46h1f5raqcffiod@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12499&group=alt.food.fast-food#12499

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 03:15:57 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 11:15 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:32:13 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:

> While not the worst idea ever, I find it very funny each picture
>shows straws.
>
>https://www.eatthis.com/mcdonalds-testing-new-cups-without-plastic-straws/

I can't believe people are still falling for this plastic straw
bullshit.

They love showing a beach with plastic straws on it. Ever seen a beach
and found a plastic straw?

It is estimated that 81% of ocean plastics come from Asian rivers. The
other 20% to 30% comes from marine sources such as fishing nets,
lines, ropes, and abandoned vessels.
https://ourworldindata.org/ocean-plastics#:~:text=Most%20of%20the%20plastic%20in,%2C%20ropes%2C%20and%20abandoned%20vessels.

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<TxydnRvw4eaVlUH-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12500&group=alt.food.fast-food#12500

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (jerry)
Newsgroups: alt.environment.collapse,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 12:59:22 -0600
 by: jerry - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 18:59 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:32:13 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:

> While not the worst idea ever, I find it very funny each picture
>shows straws.
>
>https://www.eatthis.com/mcdonalds-testing-new-cups-without-plastic-straws/

I can't believe people are still falling for this plastic straw
bullshit.

They love showing a beach with plastic straws on it. Ever seen a beach
and found a plastic straw?

It is estimated that 81% of ocean plastics come from Asian rivers. The
other 20% to 30% comes from marine sources such as fishing nets,
lines, ropes, and abandoned vessels

For once I agree with you. The problem is, some kid posted a pic of a
turtle with a straw in it's beak, and aso all of a sudden all the save the
planet moron's had a public freak-out and believe that EVERY straw ever made
in the histry of mankind has found it's way into a turtle's beack and that
every tutrtle ever born on the planet now has a straw in it's beak.

When the FACT'S are, only one turtle has a straw has a beak. What these
people don't understand is, this is a perfect example of survival of the
fittest. If this one turtle is so retarted it winds up with a straw in it's
beak, thn it dies, leaving more food and resource's for the SMARTER
turtle's, which thrive and reporduce and evolves in the correct direction.

In the meantime, million's of fast-food customer's DAILY are inconvenienced
by these dumb strawless lids. SHAME mcdonald's and any other fast food
company that swtiches.

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<238oth9rrem16aiahridnvhnpkslhaoil9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12505&group=alt.food.fast-food#12505

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 12:53:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 20:53 UTC

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 12:59:22 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message
>
>On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:32:13 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:
>
>> While not the worst idea ever, I find it very funny each picture
>>shows straws.
>>
>>https://www.eatthis.com/mcdonalds-testing-new-cups-without-plastic-straws/
>
>I can't believe people are still falling for this plastic straw
>bullshit.
>
>They love showing a beach with plastic straws on it. Ever seen a beach
>and found a plastic straw?
>
>It is estimated that 81% of ocean plastics come from Asian rivers. The
>other 20% to 30% comes from marine sources such as fishing nets,
>lines, ropes, and abandoned vessels

>For once I agree with you. The problem is, some kid posted a pic of a
>turtle with a straw in it's beak, and aso all of a sudden all the save the
>planet moron's had a public freak-out and believe that EVERY straw ever made
>in the histry of mankind has found it's way into a turtle's beack and that
>every tutrtle ever born on the planet now has a straw in it's beak.
>
>When the FACT'S are, only one turtle has a straw has a beak. What these
>people don't understand is, this is a perfect example of survival of the
>fittest. If this one turtle is so retarted it winds up with a straw in it's
>beak, thn it dies, leaving more food and resource's for the SMARTER
>turtle's, which thrive and reporduce and evolves in the correct direction.
>
>In the meantime, million's of fast-food customer's DAILY are inconvenienced
>by these dumb strawless lids. SHAME mcdonald's and any other fast food
>company that swtiches.

Once AGAIN you prove you're lying when you claim you answer questions
put to you.

When are you going to respond?

[REPRODUCED FOR THOSE TOO DUMB TO USE A MESSAGE ID TO FIND A MESSAGE]

:: LOL ::>No, that doesn't prove me wrong AT ALL.
:: LOL ::>
:: LOL ::>My Argument is, is that Salt and Pepper is not one of the 7 ingredient's
:: LOL ::>of the Big Mac.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Sorry. McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients- of ALL their
:: LOL ::hamburgers.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::>Neither of those two links says "Salt and Pepper are ingredient's of the big
:: LOL ::>mac.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Yes, BOTH links say that.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
:: LOL ::>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
:: LOL ::>Grill Seasoning,
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Note that they do not mention "grill seasoning."
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::They ONLY mention salt and pepper.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::> a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
:: LOL ::>Patty's)
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE there exists any special ratio of salt
:: LOL ::and pepper.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE that the salt and pepper are
:: LOL ::"pre-mixed."
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you try to pass of you lies and fantasies as fact, without
:: LOL ::any citations.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I provide verifiable FACTS.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::I think we'll take McDonald's word over yours.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::LOL
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I humiliate you and prove you wrong.

Where Jenny snips the questions so he doesn't have to answer them

Where Jenny claims "I have NO REASON to avoid any valid question"
while avoiding questions

Where Jenny whines about KWILLS not answering his post four hours
after he posts it

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<DlydnSCcgoM5_UD-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12516&group=alt.food.fast-food#12516

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (jerry)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:29:40 -0600
 by: jerry - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:29 UTC

wrote:

> [...]

:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE that the salt and pepper are
:: LOL ::"pre-mixed."
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you try to pass of you lies and fantasies as fact,
without
:: LOL ::any citations.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I provide verifiable FACTS.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::I think we'll take McDonald's word over yours.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::LOL
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I humiliate you and prove you wrong.

Where Jenny snips the questions so he doesn't have to answer them

Where Jenny claims "I have NO REASON to avoid any valid question"
while avoiding questions

Where Jenny whines about KWILLS not answering his post four hours

What the fuck does the salt and pepper debate have to do with strawless lids
YOU FUCKING MORON.

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<0isqth5t335efegorcgpdiqf1s7e51edm8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12517&group=alt.food.fast-food#12517

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 12:45:37 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 20:45 UTC

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:29:40 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, you try to pass of you lies and fantasies as fact,
>without
>:: LOL ::any citations.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, I provide verifiable FACTS.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::I think we'll take McDonald's word over yours.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::LOL
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, I humiliate you and prove you wrong.

>Where Jenny snips the questions so he doesn't have to answer them

>Where Jenny claims "I have NO REASON to avoid any valid question"
>while avoiding questions

>Where Jenny whines about KWILLS not answering his post four hours
>after he posts it

>What the fuck does the salt and pepper debate have to do with strawless lids

LOL!!

And Jenny -- AGAIN-- runs away from the questions he said he would
answer!

What a lying coward!

LOL !!!

Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's

<01dsthhasi5g6nnqmusm597evmuknde0l3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12520&group=alt.food.fast-food#12520

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 02:32:28 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:32 UTC

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:29:40 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

>Where Jenny snips the questions so he doesn't have to answer them

>Where Jenny claims "I have NO REASON to avoid any valid question"
>while avoiding questions

>Where Jenny whines about KWILLS not answering his post four hours
>after he posts it

>What the fuck does the salt and pepper debate have to do with strawless lids
>YOU FUCKING MORON.

Why do you continue to "run away" from the questions you stated
you would answer? Oh yeah, you LIED, as you always do. Except when you
make a mistake.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: No straw cups at MsDonald's