Subject: Re: Vaccinated America Has Had Enough
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 21:43:52 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:43 UTC

We had "vaccinated europe" too - but now the figures
are setting records in Germany, Austria and Belgium.
Looks like the Dutch are next. No word of it being
a new strain ... it's just what happens when everybody
starts "acting normal" again. The un-vaxxed die and
a percentage of the vaxxed at least get sick, maybe
have some of those nasty secondary effects too.

Australia and NZ keep seeing this effect at well.
Even China (barely) admits it's had another big
outbreak.

This is a PAIN IN THE ASS disenase.

The LESSON is there's just no "acting normal" yet.
We'll need a new super-vax AND high compliace before
the virus can finally be written off. Meanwhile it's
just a mine-field.

SO ... distance, vax. mask, sanitize - just like
before. Sorry, not my fault. Fauchi and friends
paid for it, the Chinese leaked it, the WHO tried
to hide it, the FDA and sister agencies around the
world delayed the vax. Now we're STUCK with it.
Kinda like TB in the bad old days ...

I wonder what ELSE is in a Chinese test-tube
somewhere ? Something twice as bad ? Ten times
as bad ??? How soon before there's another oopsie ?

Re: Vaccinated America Has Had Enough

<L3kkJ.51196$Ql5.27026@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12524&group=alt.politics#12524

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:00:58 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:00 UTC

On 11/14/2021 6:43 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> We had "vaccinated europe" too - but now the figures
> are setting records in Germany, Austria and Belgium.

Among stupid ant-vaxx right-wingnuts. Yes, that's right.

Re: Vaccinated America Has Had Enough

<mtOdnT1hO6A5TAz8nZ2dnUU7-a3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12525&group=alt.politics#12525

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 22:19:00 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:19 UTC

On 11/14/21 10:00 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 11/14/2021 6:43 PM, 166p1 wrote:
>> We had "vaccinated europe" too - but now the figures
>> are setting records in Germany, Austria and Belgium.
>
> Among stupid ant-vaxx right-wingnuts.  Yes, that's right.

Sorry, not many Trumpies in europe. He was
an American Thing. Euro anti-vax is something
completely different.

But that doesn't fit your "narrative" does it ?

Anyway, Austria is basically imprisoning the anti-vax
there - and it's likely to spread across the EU, using
Austria's justifications. That ought to make you a
happy little authoritarian ...