Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: Yay ! FDA To Authorize Boosters for ALL Adults
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 23:11:58 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:11 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10203917/FDA-advisory-committee-meeting-authorize-Pfizer-booster-shot-adults-not-occur.html

FDA will authorize Pfizer booster shot for ALL American adults
before advisory committee meets - after it rejected plan in
September

An FDA advisory committee, VRBPAC, will not meet to discuss the
merits of the Pfizer Covid booster's authorization for all
American adults

.. . .

YAY ! I'll book my appointment now !

Apparently someone looked at what's happening in europe,
noted that the Holiday Season is almost here, and actually,
incredibly for such a bureaucracy, decided to ACT SENSIBLY

The virus does NOT count birthdays very well. 55 or 65,
all about the same to Delta.

Fortunately, you anti-vax nutters have ensured a very
adequate supply for the rest of us. Probably WON'T
be seeing you in the spring ....

And yes, I'll PAY for it if need be. Ten thousand times
cheaper than three months in the ICU.

Meanwhile in the EU - they're freakin'. Germany has more
cases than EVER. Belgium and Austria are close runner-ups
and from what we hear from eastern europe they're up
Shit Creek too. In Romania and Serbia they've run out of
places to store the corpses - I think they're just putting
them in empty rooms and cracking the windows so winter can
keep them fresh. Even China has had a big resurgence, but
they're trying to cover it up (big surprise eh ?).

So, BOOST BOOST BOOST !!! Your life DOES depend on it.

Oh yea, Trump DOES approve and recommend vax.

Re: Yay ! FDA To Authorize Boosters for ALL Adults

<V-KdnWfzk45FBiz8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13311&group=alt.politics#13311

Subject: Re: Yay ! FDA To Authorize Boosters for ALL Adults
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 01:01:59 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 06:01 UTC

On 11/15/21 11:11 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10203917/FDA-advisory-committee-meeting-authorize-Pfizer-booster-shot-adults-not-occur.html
>

> FDA will authorize Pfizer booster shot for ALL American adults
> before advisory committee meets - after it rejected plan in
> September
>
> An FDA advisory committee, VRBPAC, will not meet to discuss the
> merits of the Pfizer Covid booster's authorization for all
> American adults
>
> . . .
>

> YAY ! I'll book my appointment now !

Followup - GOT my booster, a day ahead of the Omicron rush.
I did not die. My balls did not fall off. My blood did not
turn black. I felt no loyalty to Bill Gates - indeed I
installed Linux on three boxes the next day.

Pfizer says the triple dose looks pretty effective against
Omicron - but an older double-dose isn't nearly so good.
MIGHT be profit motive - but indepedent figures seem to
support the claim.

Hope they can speed along the updated vax. We'll all be
needing those - and there won't be many anti-vax idiots
left to complain by then ...........

"Q" is leading you to DEATH people. Follow Trump's advice.