From: chr...@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics
Subject: Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 16:00:22 -0600
 by: chrisv - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:00 UTC

Filthy right-wingers allow no dissent.

"Cheney's voting record paints her as a a credentialed Republican,
siding with Trump on policy matters 93% of the time -- up from the 78%
of her successor in House leadership, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., --
and she carries an "A" rating from the NRA and a 96% ranking from the
conservative Heritage Foundation"

But she critisized Trump's role in the attack on the Capital, so her
fellow Repugs have consured her, and now have kicked her out of the
party.

These people, these Trumpers, are *shit*, folks.

Re: Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP

<i7vapgp7rfq9de9kub4n004kcvfmcg9ch8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12643&group=alt.politics#12643

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:08:42 -0500
 by: Joel - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:08 UTC

chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Filthy right-wingers allow no dissent.
>
>"Cheney's voting record paints her as a a credentialed Republican,
>siding with Trump on policy matters 93% of the time -- up from the 78%
>of her successor in House leadership, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., --
>and she carries an "A" rating from the NRA and a 96% ranking from the
>conservative Heritage Foundation"
>
>But she critisized Trump's role in the attack on the Capital, so her
>fellow Repugs have consured her, and now have kicked her out of the
>party.
>
>These people, these Trumpers, are *shit*, folks.

If she runs again, it will be quite interesting to see if the voters
in the district feel the way about her that her colleagues apparently
do. And I hope she does run again.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP

<ivlslqFqh02U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12653&group=alt.politics#12653

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:38:49 -0700
 by: rbowman - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:38 UTC

On 11/17/2021 03:00 PM, chrisv wrote:
> Filthy right-wingers allow no dissent.
>
> "Cheney's voting record paints her as a a credentialed Republican,
> siding with Trump on policy matters 93% of the time -- up from the 78%
> of her successor in House leadership, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., --
> and she carries an "A" rating from the NRA and a 96% ranking from the
> conservative Heritage Foundation"
>
> But she critisized Trump's role in the attack on the Capital, so her
> fellow Repugs have consured her, and now have kicked her out of the
> party.
>
> These people, these Trumpers, are *shit*, folks.

Well, they didn't hang her on a barbwire fence outside of Laramie...
Personally I have no use for Liz and the asshole that spawned her.