Subject: Re: With Oil Prices Up More than 60% in a Year Biden Decides to Sell
US Oil Reserves Overseas to Asia
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:42:40 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 02:42 UTC

On 11/18/21 7:57 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2021-11-19, supineillness <supineillness99@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Still don't believe that Joe Biden puts America last?
>> Maybe this boondoggle will convince the libtards.
>>
>> "With Oil Prices Up More than 60% in a Year Biden
>> Decides to Sell US Oil Reserves Overseas to Asia"
>>
>> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/oil-prices-60-
>> year-biden-decides-sell-us-oil-reserves-overseas-asia/>
>>
>> "Biden is taking another action that goes against
>> America. This one is costing Americans lots.
>> Biden shuts down oil production in the US and then sells
>> America?s reserves of oil to Asia. How does this make
>> sense?
>>
>> Education Views reports:
>>
>> Practically overnight, America went from oil
>> independence and being a net oil importer, to suffering
>> shortages and, as noted, rising prices. When asked about
>> the problem, Biden risibly blamed OPEC and Russia.
>> Meanwhile, Jennifer Granholm, the energy secretary,
>> simply cackled maniacally and claimed the administration
>> was helpless.
>>
>> TRENDING: UPDATE WITH VIDEO: MSNBC BANNED FROM
>> RITTENHOUSE TRIAL AND COURTHOUSE! Reporter Taken Into
>> Custody - Was Following, Stalking Jury Bus and Ran Red
>> Light!!
>>
>> Biden is now under pressure to tap the SPR to relieve
>> some of the pressure on fuel prices. (Again, remember
>> that Biden birthed this problem by squashing American
>> fuel production, thereby creating the shortage. There?s
>> also the little matter of his administration working
>> with Congress to print money like rolls of toilet
>> paper?except that toilet paper is more useful than
>> inflationary dollars.) Even Chuckie Schumer wants to
>> lower prices by chipping away at our SPR emergency
>> supply, despite our having vast, untapped resources
>> beneath American land.
>>
>> It turns out, though, that Biden is already tapping into
>> the SPR; he?s just not doing it to help Americans. A
>> report in investment circles is finally trickling down
>> into the mainstream news: Biden is selling massive
>> amounts of SPR oil?to Asia!
>>
>> This is based on a Bloomberg report:
>>
>> About 1.6 million barrels of crude from the U.S.
>> Strategic Petroleum Reserve ? a monthly record ? was
>> shipped out in October, according to data from market
>> intelligence firm Kpler. Three cargoes were loaded onto
>> a supertanker in the U.S. Gulf Coast and are headed to
>> Asia.
>>
>> ?Given the ongoing pace of the current SPR release ? 12
>> million barrels in the last two months and the biggest
>> weekly release so far last week at 3.1 million barrels ?
>> it?s fair to assume more SPR barrels are going to leave
>> U.S. shores in the weeks ahead,? said Matt Smith, an oil
>> analyst at Kpler.
>>
>> Biden gave Taliban terrorists $84 billion in arms and
>> gear and planes and choppers. Biden opened the Southern
>> Border and more than a million illegal immigrants have
>> crossed into the US. Now Biden sells the US oil
> [...]

Joe usually doesn't seem to know where he is most
of the time. It ain't poor old Joe, it's his damned
"puppeteers" - most 'pink' to deep red. They do not
want a successful America, they want a broke and
beaten and hand-out addicted America.

The whole picture since Jan 20th ... well ... there's
really just no other sane interpretation. It's likely
treason - but the inmates are in charge of the asylum
now and nothing much can be done about it.

But "much" doesn't mean "nothing" - there are ways to
slow, or paralyze, this agenda.