Newsgroups: soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: comments from Quora, smoking tank with upside down turret
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:38:36 -0700
 by: a425couple - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:38 UTC

comments from Quora, smoking tank with upside down turret

A Ukraine Javelin strike on a Russian tank.

I don’t think that it is going anywhere, do you?
It is an ex-tank, it has ceased to be, it has shuffled
off this mortal coil and gone to meet it’s maker.
It is a dead tank.

This photo shows a tunk.
Tank is the only noun in English with a past tense…