From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Look on my works thou mighty and despair
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:38:21 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:38 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2RVgLQV-A

Re: Look on my works thou mighty and despair

<op.06g65qpj7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1260&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1260

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Look on my works thou mighty and despair
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:40:27 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:40 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:38:21 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2RVgLQV-A

### - cool famous quote...

have you perchance been watching the prequel to the movie Prometheus? ;)

Re: Look on my works thou mighty and despair

<kdsseg5rkmi7mg2ldrlm7fo4to3a8ubscj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1271&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1271

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:16:41 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:16 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:40:27 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:38:21 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2RVgLQV-A
>
>### - cool famous quote...
>
>have you perchance been watching the prequel to the movie Prometheus? ;)

Alien was first on the timeline and succeeded by Prometheus back in
2012. Alien will never be surpassed but Prometheus was excellent in
its own right and I've watched it at least 3 times.

The final, a mishmash sequel or prequel or something like that, to
Prometheus, was Alien Covenant which was untrammeled rubbish. Should
never have been made. For instance, the idiot explorers are on an
alien planet which they know is inhabited by the engineers, vastly
advanced technologically, and they AREN'T WEARING SPACE SUITS OR ANY
FORM OF PROTECTION. They get bitten by microscopic nanotech things to
boot. This is a technical error worthy of Star Wars where explosions
and jets in the VACUUM OF SPACE make noise which can only be made
where there is an atmosphere.

I can suspend disbelief but not of this magnitude. In the fucking
BIN!!!