From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Fast Food In Saudi Arabia
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:45:08 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 13:45 UTC

While they do have Western fast food choices available, the biggest
local fast food operation in Saudi Arabia is a place called AL TAZAJ,
with over 100 restaurants.

Specializing in chicken dishes (no, Jenny, that does not mean a plate
made from a chicken), you can also get chicken burgers, wraps, kebabs,
hot dogs, cheesy fries, hummus, rice, salads, and many other foods.
https://www.taza.com.sa/ar-en/collections/all-products-2

Re: Fast Food In Saudi Arabia

<3r5j0itoubmi6hffs2eg4vt7dmesvpggeq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12773&group=alt.food.fast-food#12773

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Fast Food In Saudi Arabia
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 00:23:27 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 08:23 UTC

On Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:45:08 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>While they do have Western fast food choices available, the biggest
>local fast food operation in Saudi Arabia is a place called AL TAZAJ,
>with over 100 restaurants.
>
>Specializing in chicken dishes (no, Jenny, that does not mean a plate
>made from a chicken), you can also get chicken burgers, wraps, kebabs,
>hot dogs, cheesy fries, hummus, rice, salads, and many other foods.
>https://www.taza.com.sa/ar-en/collections/all-products-2

Last I knew, and it's been at least 25 years, Saudi Arabia didn't
have any tourism. One could only enter the country if you were working
(for an oil company, for example), by invitation from the Royal Family
(not too likely for the common person), or the Hajj to Mecca.
None of those apply to me. And none are likely to ever do so. As
such, I won't be visiting anytime soon. Or, really, ever. But if by
some act of fate, I visit, I may try the fitness meal. It looks good.
But then, it should.
And, hey! They serve Pepsi products!

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Fast Food In Saudi Arabia