From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Nigerian Fast Food
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:56:39 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 13:56 UTC

If you are in Nigeria to pick up your twenty million dollars, you
might want to try some local fast food instead of the usual Burger
King, Dominos, and KFC. One of the largest Nigerian fast food chains
is called Tantilizers.
https://tantalizersng.com/

Not much of a selection in burgers, but you can get eba -- dough-like
African staple food made of cooked starchy vegetables and/or grains;
shaki-- a plate of beef, fish, or tripe in sauce; boiled yam and egg
sauce, meat pies, Scotch eggs, or African soups.

Actually, everything looks pretty disgusting to me, so I would advise
not going to Nigeria.

Reconsider travel to Nigeria due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest,
kidnapping, and maritime crime. Some areas have increased risk. Read
the entire Travel Advisory.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/nigeria-travel-advisory.html

But if you have to go, I'd advise getting a Chicken Burger at Burger
King.
https://www.burger-king.ng/menu/#chicken-burgers

Re: Nigerian Fast Food

<1s5j0i55ffgq4at6ecaq2ogqpdr855v0ev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12774&group=alt.food.fast-food#12774

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Nigerian Fast Food
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 00:24:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 08:24 UTC

On Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:56:39 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you are in Nigeria to pick up your twenty million dollars, you
>might want to try some local fast food instead of the usual Burger
>King, Dominos, and KFC. One of the largest Nigerian fast food chains
>is called Tantilizers.
>https://tantalizersng.com/
>
>Not much of a selection in burgers, but you can get eba -- dough-like
>African staple food made of cooked starchy vegetables and/or grains;
>shaki-- a plate of beef, fish, or tripe in sauce; boiled yam and egg
>sauce, meat pies, Scotch eggs, or African soups.
>
>Actually, everything looks pretty disgusting to me,

The burger didn't look too bad to me. But the rest of the
non-beverage items leave much to be desired.

>so I would advise
>not going to Nigeria.

But how am I going to get the millions the prince promised?

>Reconsider travel to Nigeria due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest,
>kidnapping, and maritime crime. Some areas have increased risk. Read
>the entire Travel Advisory.
>https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/nigeria-travel-advisory.html

They discouraged travel to Columbia. For much the same risks. I
still went and was fine.
I did pay for personal protection, which may have helped. And I
only spent around two hours there. I just wanted the passport stamp.

>But if you have to go, I'd advise getting a Chicken Burger at Burger
>King.
>https://www.burger-king.ng/menu/#chicken-burgers

Those look far more appetizing than most of what Tantilizers
offers. Not that is saying too much, really.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Nigerian Fast Food