Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 00:46:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Abortion. Closest thing we have to legalized Nazi racial policy
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:46 UTC

Before abortion, up to around 1976, sterilization of segment of the underclass were how society dealt with the problem. Then, abortion became much more widespread and sterilization was stopped. If you think about it, what was the primary result of legalized, affordable abortion? It lessened the unbridled growth of the underclass. Birth rates (mostly unwed) dropped precipitously. While birthrates of the underclass still remain somewhat high, they are dramatically lower than 30 years ago. Nazis sterilized people of the underclass, the lesser races, the mentally ill. But they were up front about why they did it. Abortion is the termination of life, despite what the phonies in the "cause" pretend, but without it, America would already be knee deep in people that don't "add any value" to it, more so even than illegal immigration's contribution.

Re: Abortion. Closest thing we have to legalized Nazi racial policy

<A25qJ.73660$qz4.31198@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=127965&group=rec.arts.tv#127965

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:50:07 -0500
 by: moviePig - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 14:50 UTC

On 12/2/2021 3:46 AM, RichA wrote:
> Before abortion, up to around 1976, sterilization of segment of the underclass were how society dealt with the problem. Then, abortion became much more widespread and sterilization was stopped. If you think about it, what was the primary result of legalized, affordable abortion? It lessened the unbridled growth of the underclass. Birth rates (mostly unwed) dropped precipitously. While birthrates of the underclass still remain somewhat high, they are dramatically lower than 30 years ago. Nazis sterilized people of the underclass, the lesser races, the mentally ill. But they were up front about why they did it. Abortion is the termination of life, despite what the phonies in the "cause" pretend, but without it, America would already be knee deep in people that don't "add any value" to it, more so even than illegal immigration's contribution.

Eating a hamburger is "the termination of life" ...and mowing a lawn.
Forcing continuation of an unwanted pregnancy is forced religion,
despite what the sanctimonious phonies in the "cause" pretend.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Abortion. Closest thing we have to legalized Nazi racial policy