From: camer...@msn.com (Cameron)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Subject: Re: Question for ammosexuals
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 05:49:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cameron - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 05:49 UTC

On 30 Mar 2023, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> posted some

> There have been no school massacres ....
>
> � using hand grenades. While hand grenades are clearly �arms�, and can
> be �carried�, and therefore fall under the second amendment, they are
> illegal. While they might take out an entire classroom at once.. no
> one is using them.
>
> There have been no school massacres using pipe bombs. Same reason.
> Pipe bombs clearly fall under the second amendment, but have been made
> illegal.
>
> There have been no school massacres using shoulder fired recoilless
> rifles. These would be effective even from across the street from the
> school, and are clearly covered by the second amendment, but are
> illegal.
>
> Oh by the way.. howitzers are a bit harder to �carry�, but would be
> very effective in school massacres. Private ownership of a howitzer is
> illegal.
>
> So since we have totally gutted the Second Amendment.. why not make
> assault rifles illegal too?

Baxter, you have to be one of the most clueless people alive.

Bath school disaster
school bombings, Bath Township, Michigan, United States [1927]

Bath school disaster, pair of bombings on May 18, 1927, of Bath
Consolidated School in Bath Township, Michigan, U.S., that killed 38
schoolchildren. The perpetrator, Andrew Kehoe, also killed five adults in
addition to himself in the worst school massacre in American history.

Kehoe spent months before the event placing dynamite and the World War I
explosive pyrotol under the flooring of the school. He murdered his wife a
day or so before May 18. On the day of the massacre, he used rigged
explosives to destroy the buildings of his nearby farm moments before the
explosives in the school were detonated by an alarm clock at 9:45 AM. The
north wing of the school was destroyed in the explosion, and 36 children
and 2 teachers were killed (another child died nearly a year later).

Approximately half an hour afterward, Kehoe drove his truck to the school.

The back seat of the truck was loaded with metal debris piled on top of
dynamite, and Kehoe fired a rifle into the back seat when he arrived at
the school. The truck blew up, killing Kehoe, the school superintendent,
two other adults, and a child who had escaped the school bombing.

Rescue workers searching through the rubble of the school later found some
500 lbs (230 kg) of explosives in the south wing that had failed to
detonate, suggesting that Kehoe had intended to destroy the entire school.

<https://www.britannica.com/event/Bath-school-disaster-1927>

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<u06tbq$1f59l$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1282&group=alt.education#1282

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:14:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:14 UTC

Cameron <cameron_@msn.com> wrote in

> On 30 Mar 2023, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> posted some
>

>> There have been no school massacres ....
>>
>> � using hand grenades. While hand grenades are clearly �arms�, and
>> can be �carried�, and therefore fall under the second amendment, they
>> are illegal. While they might take out an entire classroom at once..
>> no one is using them.
>>
>> There have been no school massacres using pipe bombs. Same reason.
>> Pipe bombs clearly fall under the second amendment, but have been
>> made illegal.
>>
>> There have been no school massacres using shoulder fired recoilless
>> rifles. These would be effective even from across the street from the
>> school, and are clearly covered by the second amendment, but are
>> illegal.
>>
>> Oh by the way.. howitzers are a bit harder to �carry�, but would be
>> very effective in school massacres. Private ownership of a howitzer
>> is illegal.
>>
>> So since we have totally gutted the Second Amendment.. why not make
>> assault rifles illegal too?
>
> Baxter, you have to be one of the most clueless people alive.

Really? Was the Bath incident PIPE bomb - or do you have a reading
disability?

> Bath school disaster
> school bombings, Bath Township, Michigan, United States [1927]
>
> Bath school disaster, pair of bombings on May 18, 1927, of Bath
> Consolidated School in Bath Township, Michigan, U.S., that killed 38
> schoolchildren. The perpetrator, Andrew Kehoe, also killed five adults
> in addition to himself in the worst school massacre in American
> history.
>
> Kehoe spent months before the event placing dynamite and the World War
> I explosive pyrotol under the flooring of the school. He murdered his
> wife a day or so before May 18. On the day of the massacre, he used
> rigged explosives to destroy the buildings of his nearby farm moments
> before the explosives in the school were detonated by an alarm clock
> at 9:45 AM. The north wing of the school was destroyed in the
> explosion, and 36 children and 2 teachers were killed (another child
> died nearly a year later).
>
> Approximately half an hour afterward, Kehoe drove his truck to the
> school.
>
> The back seat of the truck was loaded with metal debris piled on top
> of dynamite, and Kehoe fired a rifle into the back seat when he
> arrived at the school. The truck blew up, killing Kehoe, the school
> superintendent, two other adults, and a child who had escaped the
> school bombing.
>
> Rescue workers searching through the rubble of the school later found
> some 500 lbs (230 kg) of explosives in the south wing that had failed
> to detonate, suggesting that Kehoe had intended to destroy the entire
> school.
>
> <https://www.britannica.com/event/Bath-school-disaster-1927>

How many school bombings in last 50 years?
How many school shootings in last 50 years?

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<8yEVL.228884$SdR7.167700@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1283&group=alt.education#1283

Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:14:45 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 17:14 UTC

On 3/31/2023 9:14 AM, Baxter wrote:

> How many school bombings in last 50 years?
> How many school shootings in last 50 years?

How much gun violence has been prevented by the defensive use of gun?

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<2dee2i5d2qg8je6vcobnqj09o023911tem@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1284&group=alt.education#1284

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 12:52:06 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:52 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:14:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> died nearly a year later).
>>
>> Approximately half an hour afterward, Kehoe drove his truck to the
>> school.
>>
>> The back seat of the truck was loaded with metal debris piled on top
>> of dynamite, and Kehoe fired a rifle into the back seat when he
>> arrived at the school. The truck blew up, killing Kehoe, the school
>> superintendent, two other adults, and a child who had escaped the
>> school bombing.
>>
>> Rescue workers searching through the rubble of the school later found
>> some 500 lbs (230 kg) of explosives in the south wing that had failed
>> to detonate, suggesting that Kehoe had intended to destroy the entire
>> school.
>>
>> <https://www.britannica.com/event/Bath-school-disaster-1927>
>
>How many school bombings in last 50 years?
>How many school shootings in last 50 years?

School bombings are what Baxter wants. If he can't groom 'em, blow 'em
up!

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<u084lt$1o8gn$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1285&group=alt.education#1285

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 02:25:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 02:25 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.l�schen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:14:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Cameron <cameron_@msn.com> wrote in

>>> <https://www.britannica.com/event/Bath-school-disaster-1927>
>>
>>How many school bombings in last 50 years?
>>How many school shootings in last 50 years?
>
> School bombings are what Baxter wants. If he can't groom 'em, blow 'em
> up!

groomer KKKlaun is too stupid to understand the question much less answer
it.

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<c90g2ipvdqhhjoor5t88cdfeth85q1ec5o@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1286&group=alt.education#1286

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 03:02:40 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:02 UTC

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 02:25:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:14:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Cameron <cameron_@msn.com> wrote in

>>>How many school bombings in last 50 years?
>>>How many school shootings in last 50 years?
>>
>> School bombings are what Baxter wants. If he can't groom 'em, blow 'em
>> up!
>>
>groomer KKKlaun is too stupid to understand the question much less answer
>it.

Baxter doesn't deny he's like to see murderers switching to bombs.

Re: Question for ammosexuals

<u0es2a$311m0$26@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1287&group=alt.education#1287

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 09:34:05 -0500
 by: Scout - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 14:34 UTC

"Just Wondering" <JW@jw.com> wrote in message
> On 3/31/2023 9:14 AM, Baxter wrote:
>>
>> How many school bombings in last 50 years?
>> How many school shootings in last 50 years?
>>
> How much gun violence has been prevented by the defensive use of gun?

According to a government study about 2.5 million times per year someone
uses a gun in self defense...how many of those involving a criminal with a
gun is unknown.. but I don't think the need for self defense is governed by
how they plan to attack you..... but baxter apparently thinks it's in there
somewhere.