Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: "Remain In Mexico" is BACK - Joe To "Promptly" Reboot Trump Policy
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 22:37:21 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:37 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-to-restart-trump-era-remain-in-mexico-policy-as-promptly-as-possible

Biden to restart Trump 'Remain in Mexico' policy 'as promptly
as possible'

Migrants will reportedly be given the chance to be vaccinated
before being returned to Mexico

The Biden administration is planning to promptly reinstate the
Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy that requires asylum seekers
at the U.S. southern border to wait in Mexico until their cases
are heard.

"As we have previously stated, we are required by court order
to reimplement MPP," a DHS spokesperson said in a statement to
Fox News, referring to Migrant Protection Protocols.

"In compliance with the court order, we are working to
reimplement MPP as promptly as possible. We cannot do so
until we have the independent agreement from the government
of Mexico to accept those we seek to enroll in MPP.

.. . .

Uh Huh ... another thing Trump had right ........

Now Joe, in total despair, brings it roaring back - with
huge lame excuses - and thinks America will think it was
all his heroic idea.

There's such a thing as memory Joe ... well, I guess you
don't remember ....

Interesting how this policy suddenly comes back as news of
outright armies of 'migrants' marching north is publicized.

He says he needs to get the Mexican govt to sign on to the
policy change. Ya know, Mexico should say "NO !", just
leave Joe and the USA STUCK with the affliction of their
own creation. Joe attracted them all here like a magnet,
now relocate them all to Delaware :-)

Oh ... what of the ones who are anti-vaxxers ???