Nice guys get sick.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

SubjectAuthor
* Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKWills
`* Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourJerry Sauk
 +* Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKlausSchadenfreude
 | |+* Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay AwayFrank
 | ||`* Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From ThesJerry Sauk
 | || `* Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From ThesKlausSchadenfreude
 | ||  `- Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From ThesKWills
 | |+- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKWills
 | |`* Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourJerry Sauk
 | | +- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKlausSchadenfreude
 | | `- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKWills
 | `- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKWills
 `- Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These FourKWills

1
Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<7kmh1il8ime41qfccp3dscpe3anis8ol8s@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12857&group=alt.food.fast-food#12857

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:17:16 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 22:17 UTC

https://www.eatthis.com/news-biggest-fast-food-poisoning-scandals-in-history/

TACO BELL
In 2006, the fan-favorite Mexican-inspired chain experienced its
largest public-health crises to date, when more than 70 people across
four Northeastern states ended up contracting E. Coli after eating at
its locations. For as many as 53, the infection was severe enough to
require hospitalization.
After an investigation by the FDA, the culprit was found to be the
chain's shredded lettuce—an ingredient found in more than 70% of Taco
Bell's menu items.

CHOPOTLE
Chipotle had several smaller incidences of foodborne illness outbreaks
in the late 2000s, when some of its restaurants in California and Ohio
ended up being linked to cases of hepatitis and norovirus
respectively. But it was in 2015 that the chain's wholesome,
health-forward reputation took a major downturn.
A series of foodborne illness outbreaks caused by norovirus,
salmonella, and E. Coli sickened more than 1,100 people between 2015
and 2018. The chain's negligent attitude toward maintaining health
standards was serious enough to warrant criminal charges—the Justice
Department charged Chipotle with violating federal law by adulterating
food. Chipotle agreed to improve its food safety program as well as
pay a $25 million criminal fee to avoid conviction, the largest-ever
fine of its kind, according to Food Safety News.

CHI CHI'S
Chi Chi's was first launched in 1975 in a suburb of Minneapolis, and
for years managed to quite successfully fill the burrito-shaped gap in
the Midwestern fast-food scene. But by 2003, things were souring for
the chain financially and Chi Chi's ended up filing for bankruptcy in
October. A mere month later, the unfortunate brand became the source
of the largest Hepatitis A outbreak ever to take place in the United
States. In November of that year, some 660 people fell ill and four
died after coming into contact with the highly contagious virus at a
Chi Chi's location in a mall in Monaca, Pa. The local health
department traced the source of the outbreak to raw green onions that
were an ingredient in the chain's salsa.

JACK IN THE BOX
A deadly E.Coli outbreak that killed four children and left hundreds
sickened has been labeled the "outbreak that changed the way Americans
eat." According to Food Safety News, it all started in 1993 when the
Washington State Department of Health observed an unusually high
incidence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) among Seattle-area
children. The syndrome, which destroys blood vessels in the kidneys
and can lead to kidney failure, usually occurs after an infection with
E.Coli. The infection outbreak was eventually traced back to hamburger
patties sold at a local Jack in the Box restaurant.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<knpi1ilubpfp7hin45pfu1cvk3i1njckst@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12859&group=alt.food.fast-food#12859

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 01:13:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:13 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:17:16 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.eatthis.com/news-biggest-fast-food-poisoning-scandals-in-history/
>
>TACO BELL
>In 2006, the fan-favorite Mexican-inspired chain experienced its
>largest public-health crises to date, when more than 70 people across
>four Northeastern states ended up contracting E. Coli after eating at
>its locations. For as many as 53, the infection was severe enough to
>require hospitalization.
>After an investigation by the FDA, the culprit was found to be the
>chain's shredded lettuce—an ingredient found in more than 70% of Taco
>Bell's menu items.

After more than 15 years, I would expect the issue has been
addressed and corrected.

>CHOPOTLE
>Chipotle had several smaller incidences of foodborne illness outbreaks
>in the late 2000s, when some of its restaurants in California and Ohio
>ended up being linked to cases of hepatitis and norovirus
>respectively. But it was in 2015 that the chain's wholesome,
>health-forward reputation took a major downturn.
>A series of foodborne illness outbreaks caused by norovirus,
>salmonella, and E. Coli sickened more than 1,100 people between 2015
>and 2018. The chain's negligent attitude toward maintaining health
>standards was serious enough to warrant criminal charges—the Justice
>Department charged Chipotle with violating federal law by adulterating
>food. Chipotle agreed to improve its food safety program as well as
>pay a $25 million criminal fee to avoid conviction, the largest-ever
>fine of its kind, according to Food Safety News.

I've never eaten Chipotle, but I've not heard anything good about
it. Apparently the burritos are always soggy. How it stays open is a
mystery to me.

>CHI CHI'S
>Chi Chi's was first launched in 1975 in a suburb of Minneapolis, and
>for years managed to quite successfully fill the burrito-shaped gap in
>the Midwestern fast-food scene. But by 2003, things were souring for
>the chain financially and Chi Chi's ended up filing for bankruptcy in
>October. A mere month later, the unfortunate brand became the source
>of the largest Hepatitis A outbreak ever to take place in the United
>States. In November of that year, some 660 people fell ill and four
>died after coming into contact with the highly contagious virus at a
>Chi Chi's location in a mall in Monaca, Pa. The local health
>department traced the source of the outbreak to raw green onions that
>were an ingredient in the chain's salsa.

After 20 years, or 19 years and some months, the issue should be
resolved.

>JACK IN THE BOX
>A deadly E.Coli outbreak that killed four children and left hundreds
>sickened has been labeled the "outbreak that changed the way Americans
>eat." According to Food Safety News, it all started in 1993 when the
>Washington State Department of Health observed an unusually high
>incidence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) among Seattle-area
>children. The syndrome, which destroys blood vessels in the kidneys
>and can lead to kidney failure, usually occurs after an infection with
>E.Coli. The infection outbreak was eventually traced back to hamburger
>patties sold at a local Jack in the Box restaurant.

YIKES! But being so long ago, it shouldn't be an issue now.
I have a relative who swears by Jack in the Box. When he was
working construction, it wasn't a problem. He burned off the calories
he consumed. Since retiring, he's put on a lot of weight. Not quite as
bad as Jenny, but he really should eat at Jack far less.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<bu5p1ihe954m2e07hvt57gr68prqlaidkk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12878&group=alt.food.fast-food#12878

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 18:18 UTC

> [...]

>died after coming into contact with the highly contagious virus at a
>Chi Chi's location in a mall in Monaca, Pa. The local health
>department traced the source of the outbreak to raw green onions that
>were an ingredient in the chain's salsa.
>
>JACK IN THE BOX
>A deadly E.Coli outbreak that killed four children and left hundreds
>sickened has been labeled the "outbreak that changed the way Americans
>eat." According to Food Safety News, it all started in 1993 when the
>Washington State Department of Health observed an unusually high
>incidence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) among Seattle-area
>children. The syndrome, which destroys blood vessels in the kidneys
>and can lead to kidney failure, usually occurs after an infection with
>E.Coli. The infection outbreak was eventually traced back to hamburger
>patties sold at a local Jack in the Box restaurant.

Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<r36p1itdvi8rbfl5keobr34rkq84rq4k1u@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12881&group=alt.food.fast-food#12881

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:22:31 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 18:22 UTC

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>Chi Chi's location in a mall in Monaca, Pa. The local health
>>department traced the source of the outbreak to raw green onions that
>>were an ingredient in the chain's salsa.
>>
>>JACK IN THE BOX
>>A deadly E.Coli outbreak that killed four children and left hundreds
>>sickened has been labeled the "outbreak that changed the way Americans
>>eat." According to Food Safety News, it all started in 1993 when the
>>Washington State Department of Health observed an unusually high
>>incidence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) among Seattle-area
>>children. The syndrome, which destroys blood vessels in the kidneys
>>and can lead to kidney failure, usually occurs after an infection with
>>E.Coli. The infection outbreak was eventually traced back to hamburger
>>patties sold at a local Jack in the Box restaurant.
>

>Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.

Yes they are. I know what "fast food" means. You do not.

It's that simple.

And-- once again-- Jenny runs away shrieking from addressing his lies.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<3anq1ipjpmm4socvt2gbg7tks67vs7u1uq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12886&group=alt.food.fast-food#12886

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 01:20:37 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:20 UTC

wrote:

> [...]
>>Chi Chi's location in a mall in Monaca, Pa. The local health
>>department traced the source of the outbreak to raw green onions that
>>were an ingredient in the chain's salsa.
>>
>>JACK IN THE BOX
>>A deadly E.Coli outbreak that killed four children and left hundreds
>>sickened has been labeled the "outbreak that changed the way Americans
>>eat." According to Food Safety News, it all started in 1993 when the
>>Washington State Department of Health observed an unusually high
>>incidence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) among Seattle-area
>>children. The syndrome, which destroys blood vessels in the kidneys
>>and can lead to kidney failure, usually occurs after an infection with
>>E.Coli. The infection outbreak was eventually traced back to hamburger
>>patties sold at a local Jack in the Box restaurant.
>

>Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.

Since when? Include valid cites.

[Cue avoidance.]

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<P-OdnbD1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_EAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14786&group=alt.food.fast-food#14786

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:43 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>

>>Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.
>
> Yes they are.

> It's that simple.

How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post
to this nmewsgroup.

Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<2sg4nituig7ocg54n54qae1v0cku5mup7i@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14804&group=alt.food.fast-food#14804

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:14:04 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 22:14 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>

>>>Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.
>>
>> Yes they are.
>
>> It's that simple.
>

>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post
>to this nmewsgroup.
>
>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.

You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
fast food.

Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four)

<vYucN.556$c3Ea.365@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14808&group=alt.food.fast-food#14808

From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away
From These Four)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 02:12:43 GMT
 by: Frank - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 02:12 UTC

On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:14:04 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message news:r36p1itdvi8rbfl5keobr34rkq84rq4k1u@Schadenfreude.com...
>>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>

>>> Yes they are.
>>
>>> It's that simple.
>>

>>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly
>>post to this nmewsgroup.
>>
>>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.
>
> You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
> fast food.

Well, I don't know about Chi-chi's (why does that name make
me titter so?), but there's no doubt that Chipotle is fast food.

Or at least, it's as much fast food as Subway. Both places
have the same concept, just different ingredients.
You walk out of there with your starch-wrapped mix of protein
inclusions, veggies, and cheese.

So, which is it? Either _Subway_ isn't fast food,
or _Chipotle_ *is*. Can't have it both ways.

BTW, I'm considering teaching a course
in fast food logic. Please note subject
header change, and please consider this
your entrance exam.

For extra credit:

Is a burrito a sandwich?

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<f7m5ni9ckj4jqbeluf8a9n6me1fshel87v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14822&group=alt.food.fast-food#14822

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:50:58 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:50 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow. Over nine months.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>

>>>Chipotle and Chi-chi's aren't Fast-food.
>>
>> Yes they are.
>
>> It's that simple.
>

>How do they fit the current defination

What is a "defination?"

>of fast-food that you constantly post
>to this nmewsgroup.

What is a "nmewsgroup?"

>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.

It took you over nine months to post your lie. Do you really
think waiting so long will enhance your lying? Serious question.

[Crickets]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<p7m5ni5ud6g5nucheqnfahmcjl66e6d138@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14823&group=alt.food.fast-food#14823

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:51:16 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:51 UTC

On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:14:04 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>

>>> Yes they are.
>>
>>> It's that simple.
>>
>>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post
>>to this nmewsgroup.
>>
>>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.
>
>You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
>fast food.

He has. So he knows. But his NEED to lie is too great.

OT: This is post #15 from me. Let's see if I can break Jenny's
non-existent, totally fictional rule about not being allowed to post
more than 15 times in a day.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four)

<OnydnV5S_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16634&group=alt.food.fast-food#16634

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:46:24 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:46 UTC

"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message

> For extra credit:
>
> Is a burrito a sandwich?

No.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<OnydnV9S_8udJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16635&group=alt.food.fast-food#16635

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:45:46 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:45 UTC

> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:18:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>

>>> Yes they are.
>>
>>> It's that simple.
>>

>>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly
>>post
>>to this nmewsgroup.
>>
>>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.
>
> You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
> fast food.

That wasn't my question. ONCE AGAIN: How does Chipotle and Chi-chi's fit
the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post to this
newsgroup.

If you contiue to avoid this question, you will be determined to have lost
the argument.

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<o8g30jt2pgas6qjhqmuqp7qllh173qu76l@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16648&group=alt.food.fast-food#16648

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:24:28 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:24 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:45:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly
>>>post
>>>to this nmewsgroup.
>>>
>>>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>>>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.
>>
>> You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
>> fast food.
>
>That wasn't my question. ONCE AGAIN: How does Chipotle and Chi-chi's fit
>the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post to this
>newsgroup.

Read the FAQ
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

>If you contiue to avoid this question, you will be determined to have lost
>the argument.

If you continue to ignore the accepted definition of fast food as
posted in the group's Official FAQ, you have lost the argument.

Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four)

<4hg30jdroc7o38e2jkksipdvohafpmhfr1@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16650&group=alt.food.fast-food#16650

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:30:23 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:30 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:46:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>
>> For extra credit:
>>
>> Is a burrito a sandwich?
>

>No.

An interesting discussion on that very subject can be found here:
Is a Burrito a Sandwich? Exploring Race, Class, and Culture in
Contracts
Marjorie Florestal
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1088&context=mjrl

Note: the judge who ruled a burrito is NOT a sandwich claimed:

Judge Locke based his decision on "common
sense" and a single definition of sandwich-"two thin pieces of bread,
usually buttered, with a thin layer (as of meat, cheese, or savory
mixture) spread between them."

I submit my opinion that sandwiches are NOT "usually buttered."

Re: Fast food Logic 101 (was: Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four)

<dau40jpdepaeb148cvlshs8k4bs9obphvl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16660&group=alt.food.fast-food#16660

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <7kmh1il8ime41qfccp3dscpe3anis8ol8s@Schadenfreude.com><bu5p1ihe954m2e07hvt57gr68prqlaidkk@4ax.com><r36p1itdvi8rbfl5keobr34rkq84rq4k1u@Schadenfreude.com><P-OdnbD1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_EAAAAA@supernews.com><2sg4nituig7ocg54n54qae1v0cku5mup7i@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <vYucN.556$c3Ea.365@fx10.iad> <OnydnV5S_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com> <4hg30jdroc7o38e2jkksipdvohafpmhfr1@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:29:42 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:29 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:30:23 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:46:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Frank" <frank@creon.earth> wrote in message
>>
>>> For extra credit:
>>>
>>> Is a burrito a sandwich?
>>

>>No.
>
>An interesting discussion on that very subject can be found here:
>Is a Burrito a Sandwich? Exploring Race, Class, and Culture in
>Contracts
>Marjorie Florestal
>University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
>https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1088&context=mjrl
>
>Note: the judge who ruled a burrito is NOT a sandwich claimed:
>
>Judge Locke based his decision on "common
>sense" and a single definition of sandwich-"two thin pieces of bread,
>usually buttered, with a thin layer (as of meat, cheese, or savory
>mixture) spread between them."
>
>I submit my opinion that sandwiches are NOT "usually buttered."

I can't recall ever using butter on a sandwich. Also, a thin
layer? While a thin layer is certain possible, it's not required.

--
Always follow your dream!
Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a

Re: Don't Want Food Poisoning? Stay Away From These Four

<vlu40jhu78c9137654kd6m8l19vdv8kjf0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16672&group=alt.food.fast-food#16672

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:36:14 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:36 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:45:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:43:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:r36p1itdvi8rbfl5keobr34rkq84rq4k1u@Schadenfreude.com...

>>>How do they fit the current defination of fast-food that you constantly
>>>post
>>>to this nmewsgroup.
>>>
>>>Please, actually REPLY to this message and post a valid answer to my
>>>question. I'm so fucking sick of getting crickets from you.
>>
>> You should read the group's FAQ since you don't know the definition of
>> fast food.
>
>That wasn't my question. ONCE AGAIN: How does Chipotle and Chi-chi's fit
>the current defination of fast-food that you constantly post to this
>newsgroup.
>
>If you contiue to avoid this question, you will be determined to have lost
>the argument.

Anyone who has visited and ordered food from Chipotle will know
it IS fast food. Either you've never been to one, or you're feeding
your NEED to lie. Which is it?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]