From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.misc,alt.religion,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.china,soc.culture.taiwan,soc.culture.hongkong
Subject: Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 01:16:08 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 03:46 UTC

For those who have read my previous writing, note that the
Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was applied at 0332 UTC June 29, 2023.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough

<dalton-964EF6.01395007072023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12866&group=soc.culture.china#12866

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.misc,alt.religion,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.china,soc.culture.taiwan,soc.culture.hongkong
Subject: Re: Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 01:39:50 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 04:09 UTC

In article <dalton-F07327.01160829062023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> For those who have read my previous writing, note that the
> Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was applied at 0332 UTC June 29, 2023.

That wasn't true, but I have tried again.

The Tsangyang Gyatso (or whoever he was referring to in his
"dragon demon's thorns" poem if not himself, but I think it
was him, but if so I strongly doubt he died at 23) popthrough
was applied sometime around 0630 UTC July 6, 2023.

The Buddha popthrough was applied at 0348 UTC July 7, 2023.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough

<dalton-4EAA49.01531311072023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12883&group=soc.culture.china#12883

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.misc,alt.religion,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.china,soc.culture.taiwan,soc.culture.hongkong
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 01:53:13 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 04:23 UTC

In article <dalton-964EF6.01395007072023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-F07327.01160829062023@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > For those who have read my previous writing, note that the
> > Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was applied at 0332 UTC June 29, 2023.
>
> That wasn't true, but I have tried again.
>
> The Tsangyang Gyatso (or whoever he was referring to in his
> "dragon demon's thorns" poem if not himself, but I think it
> was him, but if so I strongly doubt he died at 23) popthrough
> was applied sometime around 0630 UTC July 6, 2023.
>
> The Buddha popthrough was applied at 0348 UTC July 7, 2023.

I tried again after having to replace the term avatar type
with oootw as described on the "doubts" thread on
alt.religion.druid .

The Tsangyang Gyatso was applied earlier, I estimate about
0230 UTC/GMT July 11, 2023. However note that in this
latest attempt coverage is five times stronger by belief
than by just original region, descent, or still around.
All Tibetan Buddhists and some others are covered by
belief. A great many others are covered at 1/5 strength.
The Buddha popthrough has not been applied yet but I
estimate that it will be within the next day.

However I am getting very few hits on my web page and no
feedback yet on alt.religion.druid , so it could be that
this latest attempt also failed and that I will have
to try again.