From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.catholic
Subject: Re: Luke 5: Transformative Encounters with Jesus
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 08:03:12 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:03 UTC

They are not transformed because they have never meet Him! The Lord
can't work in their sewer of sin accommodating theology! That is like
trying to make whoredom a virtue.

"Every sermon in Sinner Christianity is false!

Why?

Because they don't LIVE what they preach!

Simple."

"Born again believer shouldas" is not born again at all!

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Luke 5: Transformative Encounters with Jesus

<nC5GkisBFLNWRaQTofbdlB0S8uBi1FQH@schlong.idol>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12897&group=alt.bible#12897

From: sol...@schl.ong (Obelisk Idol)
Newsgroups: alt.bible
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:24:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Obelisk Idol - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:24 UTC

You burn incense facing your golden calf named Papa.

And you break this commandment with your idol:

"Honour thy father and thy mother."

You reject the counsel of your fathers and mothers recorded in holy writ. You dishonor their testimonies, which are the written word of God. You esteem the words of your father and mother as a plaything to abuse and amuse yourself and others.

You do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

interests / alt.bible / Re: Luke 5: Transformative Encounters with Jesus