Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: A Very Worrisome Virus Graph
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 01:42:59 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 06:42 UTC

A very worrisome graph :

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/21/51018881-0-image-a-78_1637963972070.jpg

Clearly Omicron has a MAJOR advantage over Delta.

Whether it's as deadly, that's yet to be seen. So
far though, none of the variants has been particularly
mild.

Pfizer says 100 days until an improved vax, "if needed".

NY state, badly burned once, has already declared a
public health emergency.

Graph of UK virus CASES :

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/19/51009703-10245459-image-a-16_1637954216632.jpg

Quite high, and STAYING there.

UK today, USA next week.

So much for Xmas.

Oh, and Brit DOCTORS are going ON STRIKE rather than
seeing more patients in person .... ain't socialized
medicine just grand ..........

Re: A Very Worrisome Virus Graph

<5AqoJ.52650$QB1.40812@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12902&group=alt.politics#12902

Subject: Re: A Very Worrisome Virus Graph
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: Nic...@none.net (Nic)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:41:21 -0500
 by: Nic - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 13:41 UTC

On 11/27/21 1:42 AM, 166p1 wrote:
> A very worrisome graph :
>
> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/21/51018881-0-image-a-78_1637963972070.jpg
>

> Clearly Omicron has a MAJOR advantage over Delta.
>
> Whether it's as deadly, that's yet to be seen. So
> far though, none of the variants has been particularly
> mild.
>
> Pfizer says 100 days until an improved vax, "if needed".
>
> NY state, badly burned once, has already declared a
> public health emergency.
>
> Graph of UK virus CASES :
>
> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/19/51009703-10245459-image-a-16_1637954216632.jpg
>

> Quite high, and STAYING there.
>
> UK today, USA next week.
>
> So much for Xmas.
>
> Oh, and Brit DOCTORS are going ON STRIKE rather than
> seeing more patients in person .... ain't socialized
> medicine just grand ..........

Wake up, its all bullshit to bolster sales for pfizer. Q:Does the
dailymail receive any money from pfizer?

Re: A Very Worrisome Virus Graph

<DtmdnTC9OYKNUT_8nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12916&group=alt.politics#12916

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 19:23:43 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 00:23 UTC

On 11/27/21 8:41 AM, Nic wrote:
> On 11/27/21 1:42 AM, 166p1 wrote:
>> A very worrisome graph :
>>
>> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/21/51018881-0-image-a-78_1637963972070.jpg
>>

>> Clearly Omicron has a MAJOR advantage over Delta.
>>
>> Whether it's as deadly, that's yet to be seen. So
>> far though, none of the variants has been particularly
>> mild.
>>
>> Pfizer says 100 days until an improved vax, "if needed".
>>
>> NY state, badly burned once, has already declared a
>> public health emergency.
>>
>> Graph of UK virus CASES :
>>
>> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/26/19/51009703-10245459-image-a-16_1637954216632.jpg
>>

>> Quite high, and STAYING there.
>>
>> UK today, USA next week.
>>
>> So much for Xmas.
>>
>> Oh, and Brit DOCTORS are going ON STRIKE rather than
>> seeing more patients in person .... ain't socialized
>> medicine just grand ..........
>
> Wake up, its all bullshit to bolster sales for pfizer. Q:Does the
> dailymail receive any money from pfizer?

I found it FIRST on DailyMail (often you do), but the
story is all over the place. The euros are freaking,
the USA is freaking, NYC is pissing itself already.

Several flights from southern Africa were detained
on the runway when they arrived in the Netherlands -
of about 625 total passengers, over TEN PERCENT tested
positive for Covid. It's a problem - and one where
the responses have surely again come too late. Modern
travel methods, a virus's best friend. "They" warned
it would happen and it DID.

S. Africa now complains about being PUNISHED for being
prompt to detect the variant. Hey, it was the luck of
the draw, could have been Kenya or Austalia instead
and the results would still have been lock-outs.

However that complaint will inform lots of OTHER countries.
They WON'T be quick to report variants now, if at all.
It'll be "Who, US ? Had no idea ..." So, expect Omicron
to be the last variant we get a heads-up on.

If we are very very very lucky, Omicron will be less
deadly than Delta - but don't put any money down on
that possibility ... you might need it for hospital
bills, or funerals ........\