From: cperk...@mun.ca (Cheryl)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 17:31:20 -0230
 by: Cheryl - Tue, 25 May 2021 20:01 UTC

I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

--
Cheryl

Re: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

<5932d2937ajudith@sick-of-spam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=129&group=rec.pets.cats.anecdotes#129

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Subject: Re: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:51:44 +0100
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 26 May 2021 19:51 UTC

In article <ih53chFml1nU1@mid.individual.net>,
Cheryl <cperkins@mun.ca> wrote:
> I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
> kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
> some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
> was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
> But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
> lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
> her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
> were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
> to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

I'm so sorry to hear about poor Cinnamon. It hurts so much when we lose
them. Especially when she went downhill so very quickly.

Purrs for his journey to the Bridge.

Hugs

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Re: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

<ooyrI.2$jf1.0@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130&group=rec.pets.cats.anecdotes#130

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 16:41:54 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 26 May 2021 20:41 UTC

On 5/25/2021 4:01 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
> kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
> some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
> was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
> But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
> lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
> her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
> were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
> to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. :( Purrs for your broken heart.

Jill

Re: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

<ih7st2F8pkaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=133&group=rec.pets.cats.anecdotes#133

From: cperk...@mun.ca (Cheryl)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:59:06 -0230
 by: Cheryl - Wed, 26 May 2021 21:29 UTC

On 2021-05-26 6:11 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 4:01 PM, Cheryl wrote:
>> I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
>> kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
>> some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
>> was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the
>> fall. But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was
>> very lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and
>> got her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her
>> numbers were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was
>> nothing more to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.
>>
> I'm so very sorry to hear this. :(  Purrs for your broken heart.

Thank you.

--
Cheryl

Re: Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

<ih7sukF8pkaU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=134&group=rec.pets.cats.anecdotes#134

From: cperk...@mun.ca (Cheryl)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:59:56 -0230

On 2021-05-26 5:21 p.m., Judith Latham wrote:
> In article <ih53chFml1nU1@mid.individual.net>,
> Cheryl <cperkins@mun.ca> wrote:
>> I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
>> kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
>> some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
>> was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
>> But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
>> lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
>> her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
>> were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
>> to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.
>
> I'm so sorry to hear about poor Cinnamon. It hurts so much when we lose
> them. Especially when she went downhill so very quickly.
>
> Purrs for his journey to the Bridge.

Thank you. It was a shock. I was so pleased by the Thursday test results.

--
Cheryl