From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Seven From Anti-Vax Doctors' COVID Conference Fall Sick Within Days
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:10:40 -0500
 by: M I Wakefield - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:10 UTC

To hear the fringe doctors who gathered at an equine facility for the
Florida COVID Summit earlier this month, ivermectin is as effective
against the virus in humans as it is against worms in horses.

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr. Bruce
Boros declared at the end of the meeting at the World Equestrian
Center in Ocala. “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

Two days later, the 71-year-old cardiologist fell ill with COVID-19,
according to the organizer of the one-day gathering and two other
people with direct knowledge.

The organizer, Dr. John Littell, further reported to The Daily Beast
that six others among the 800 to 900 participants had also tested
positive or developed COVID symptoms “within days of the conference.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-bruce-boros-and-six-others-from-florida-covid-summit-fall-sick