From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,alt.food.fast-food,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: Happy Passover!
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 07:56:54 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 14:56 UTC

Peeler wrote:

> ....................../´¯/)
> ....................,/¯../
> .................../..../
> ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
> ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
> ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
> .........\.................'...../
> ..........''...\.......... _.·´
> ............\..............(
> ..............\.............\...

Forger, your Judenhass is immoral.

Christ and the Twelve Apostles celebrated Passover together in a
house near Jerusalem one thousand nine hundred ninety-three years ago!

Michael

www.avg.com

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<LSrJYSDGyTsIZniUzVIYtuexPOYXQwOQ@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12935&group=alt.food.fast-food#12935

Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.food.fast-food,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 23 23:04:56 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 23:04 UTC

Peeler <trolltrap@valid.invalid> wrote:
> your Lord Jesus himself COMMANDED
> to love everyone!

Everyone except kikes. He turned over their tables and kicked their jewish
asses out of temple.

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<G1QXL.2262247$gs1.984388@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12936&group=alt.food.fast-food#12936

From: finishin...@TheRevd.invalid (The Peeler)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.food.fast-food,alt.bible.prophecy
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 09:57:22 +0200
 by: The Peeler - Fri, 7 Apr 2023 07:57 UTC

On Thu, 06 Apr 23 23:04:56 UTC, D. Ray, another mentally retarded neo-nazi
pig, blathered:

> Peeler <trolltrap@valid.invalid> wrote:
>> your Lord Jesus himself COMMANDED
>> to love everyone!
>
> Everyone except kikes. He turned over their tables and kicked their jewish
> asses out of temple.

His parents were Jewish, his followers were Jewish, he himself was Jewish,
even his "father in heaven" to which he prayed was a Jewish god! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you neo-nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO
retarded? LOL

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<1zCXL.4573304$SIb3.4246496@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17040&group=alt.food.fast-food#17040

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,alt.food.fast-food,alt.bible.prophecy
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 18:37:12 +0200
 by: Peeler - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 16:37 UTC

On Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:38:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> Forger, your Judenhass is immoral.
>
> Gook, your craven jewloving is immoral.

Sexual cripple, psychopath and neo-nazi, your Lord Jesus himself COMMANDED
to love everyone!

>> Christ and the Twelve Apostles celebrated Passover together in a
>>house near Jerusalem one thousand nine hundred ninety-three years ago!
>
> Don't be absurd, gook...why would Christians have celebrated an
> obsolete jew ritual?

That's easy: because they were Jews, psychopathic Retardovic!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.227834@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

-- EVERYONE KEEPS HAVING ENDLESS FUN BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF POOR PEDOPHILIC ANAL RAZOVIC!

<k991tuF5t7nU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17041&group=alt.food.fast-food#17041

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,alt.food.fast-food,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: -- EVERYONE KEEPS HAVING ENDLESS FUN BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF
POOR PEDOPHILIC ANAL RAZOVIC!
Date: 6 Apr 2023 23:11:58 GMT
 by: dolf - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 23:11 UTC

Wasn't the temple ONLY EVER associated with Saturday / Sabbath as a
chronological construct: 24 - priestly divisions x 7 - day week x 13 -
occurrences x 49 - jubilee = 6J as 294 x 364 days or 293 x 365.2423
tropical years?

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance.pdf>

WHAT LEGITIMATE CLAIM IN GOD'S NAME DO ISLAMISTS HAVE WITH THEIR RAMSHACKLE
AL ASQA MOSQUE 🕌 TO SQUATTER ON SACRED LAND?

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Happy Passover!