If we don't survive, we don't do anything else. -- John Sinclair

interests / alt.politics / Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He Attempts To Assist (Was: About COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 -- A *NEW* Variant)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He166p1
`- Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He166p1

1
Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He Attempts To Assist (Was: About COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 -- A *NEW* Variant)

<f_-dnX2A6fHQUD_8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12918&group=alt.politics#12918

Subject: Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He
Attempts To Assist (Was: About COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 -- A *NEW* Variant)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 19:29:00 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 00:29 UTC

On 11/27/21 5:11 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 4:07:50 PM UTC-8, 166p1 wrote:
>> In short, your high priests ARE LYING TO YOU.
>> Fauchi tells some lies to - but mostly to cover his butt
>> relative to his role in the creation of this superbug in
>> the first place.
>
> You refer to overarching Republican strategy and the associated Rand Paul political hit job?
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/talk.politics.misc/c/hKzq2i3sQ58/m/f2gLvLLCAwAJ

Long since CONFIRMED. Keep up Walt.

I do expect criminal charges to come out of this
reckless experimentation.

Well, not in China - they'll just shoot 'em and sell
the kidneys and such. Might not even waste the bullet,
just start carvin' .........

Re: Political Hitman Rand Paul And The Republican Strategy He Attempts To Assist (Was: About COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 -- A *NEW* Variant)

<nomdnf1VP7HVqTn8nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12941&group=alt.politics#12941

Attempts To Assist (Was: About COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 -- A *NEW* Variant)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:00:39 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:00 UTC

On 11/27/21 10:07 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 4:29:07 PM UTC-8, 166p1 wrote:
>>>
>>> You refer to overarching Republican strategy and the associated Rand Paul political hit job?
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/talk.politics.misc/c/hKzq2i3sQ58/m/f2gLvLLCAwAJ
>> Long since CONFIRMED. Keep up Walt.
>>
>> I do expect criminal charges to come out of this
>> reckless experimentation.
>
> If confirmed, let's see the evidence confirming it rather than a lot of Rand Paul BS..... I'm referring to REAL evidence with links to CREDIBLE primary sources of information. I wouldn't be interested in anything else. Oh... and that also means nothing out-of-context, cherrpicked or otherwise distorted -- the *WHOLE* truth and nothing BUT the truth, political propaganda excluded.

IMHO, it's already out there. Digging into Wuhan turned up
lots of names, lots of money, lots of questionable experiments.
NIH was involved, WHO as well ... and somewhere in there we
find Fauci too.

But the Dems will protect him for now, he can 'justify' any
authoritarian measures in the Name Of Covid they wish to
employ now or in the future. There are some who want the
USA to look like Australia - SEVERE, LONG, NATION-CRUSHING
lockdowns with cops and drones buzzing around looking for
anybody who sticks their ass out the window for a good fart.

I really think Australia is running on pure illusions now,
they did just too much damage to their economy for the books
to balance. It's a dream that can't last forever. Then what ?
Borrow five or six trillion from China ? That's not even
gonna come with strings - "chains that bind" instead.