From: jj...@127.0.0.1.net (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: [Some] People Freaking Out About Big Mac Changes
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:14:14 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:14 UTC

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:50:11 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.delish.com/food-news/a43668336/mcdonalds-new-burger-changes-reactions/
>
>McDonald's Changed Its Burgers And The Internet Is Freaking Out
>All the onions are making some people furious.
>
>A few days ago, McDonald's announced that it would be rolling out big
>changes in certain cities to a number of its classic burgers. Among
>the burgers getting a taste-enhancing makeover are the Big Mac,
>McDouble, classic cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, and hamburger.
>
>One of the new changes McDonald's is starting to roll out is adding
>white onions to the burger patties while they're still on the grill to
>enhance the flavor. One user on Twitter pointed out a potential
>downside to this particular new change. According to them, they're no
>longer able to order a burger without onions.
>
>Let's hope the OnionPhobes don't win out and McDonald's release the
>newburger techniques everywhere.

Some people are too stupid!
If one doesn't want onions, order it without them. The people
making the Big Mac will use patties that do not have onions on them.
DUH!

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

[Some] People Freaking Out About Big Mac Changes

<2l6a4ihfcubli6u8k41dsejst911igm4sj@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12974&group=alt.food.fast-food#12974

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: [Some] People Freaking Out About Big Mac Changes
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:50:11 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 11:50 UTC

[...]

interests / alt.food.fast-food / [Some] People Freaking Out About Big Mac Changes