Were there fewer fools, knaves would starve. -- Anonymous

interests / alt.politics / Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

SubjectAuthor
* The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaNoBody
|`- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaskaa322x1n
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called AlaskaBob Duncan
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas
`- Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska! Kurt Nicklas

1
The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<si4jkg$pok$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9992&group=alt.politics#9992

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska
Date: 18 Sep 2021 11:47:28 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:47 UTC

| Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
| triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
| Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
| most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
| variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
| doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
|
| Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
| colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
| available. How should I choose?
|
| "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
| said, and "it's not over."
|
| Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
| the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
| United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
| levels.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-covid/Z>

--bks

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<rkqbkgt1uegoap8imn0i99af6fkvqi0u8u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10003&group=alt.politics#10003

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:33:55 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:33 UTC

On 18 Sep 2021 11:47:28 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-covid/Z>
>
> --bks

Why don't you report the sob stories from Democrat run states?

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<XnsADA95A8CFC904time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10005&group=alt.politics#10005

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:54:05 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:54 UTC

NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote in

> On 18 Sep 2021 11:47:28 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
>> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
>> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
>> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
>> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
>> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
>> |
>> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
>> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
>> | available. How should I choose?
>> |
>> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
>> | said, and "it's not over."
>> |
>> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
>> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
>> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
>> | levels.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care
>>-covid/Z>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Why don't you report the sob stories from Democrat run states?

Because there are no sob stories from Democratic run states! They
have the virus under control so there's enough hospital space for
anyone that needs it.

It's only Republican run shit holes that can't stop the virus and
sees their health care system in a state of collapse.

Don't you know these things?

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<si7mhs$jlk$121@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10119&group=alt.politics#10119

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<sjse89$qn5$82@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11145&group=alt.politics#11145

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:59:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:59 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<sm17q4$bhh$114@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12076&group=alt.politics#12076

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<smpd21$cf7$42@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12471&group=alt.politics#12471

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<sneg46$ebb$171@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12748&group=alt.politics#12748

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:10:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:10 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<so6shb$dan$30@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12996&group=alt.politics#12996

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance
From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:09:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:09 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, a physician on the coronavirus
> | triage committee at Providence Alaska Medical Center in
> | Anchorage, found her team last weekend making one of the
> | most agonizing decisions of their careers. With the delta
> | variant surging, the hospital was overwhelmed, and the
> | doctor-on-call had paged the group for guidance.
> |
> | Four patients needed continuous kidney dialysis, her
> | colleague explained, but only two machines could be made
> | available. How should I choose?
> |
> | "This is the worst it's been for us," Solana Walkinshaw
> | said, and "it's not over."
> |
> | Rationing medical care, one of the most feared scenarios of
> | the pandemic, is becoming a reality in a few parts of the
> | United States as coronavirus infections remain at surge
> | levels.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-c
> ovid/Z>
>
> --bks

Just another shithole state.

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<srckt3$3go5$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14082&group=alt.politics#14082

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 18:24:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 18:24 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<srider$5tvu$46@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14206&group=alt.politics#14206

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<ssn9v3$kq6a$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14696&group=alt.politics#14696

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:41:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:41 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<stdvrr$tkaa$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14983&group=alt.politics#14983

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:10:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:10 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<stfa7n$u3aa$9@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14998&group=alt.politics#14998

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:13:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:13 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<stpo3f$129fl$12@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15089&group=alt.politics#15089

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 00:11:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 00:11 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<stq3hm$12ecl$7@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15093&group=alt.politics#15093

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:26:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:26 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks

Shithole state!

Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

<su38lv$15th7$4@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15149&group=alt.politics#15149

From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:49:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:49 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care-
covid/Z>

> --bks