Education is what survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten. -- B. F. Skinner

interests / alt.politics / Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

SubjectAuthor
* Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Tritek
+* Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Lee
|+* Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Lake
||+* Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Siri Cruise
|||+- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?wotawonderfulworld
|||+- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?RichA
|||`- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?RichA
||`- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Mitchell Holman
|+* Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And FlattenKen
||+- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Siri Cruise
||`* Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And FlattenThem?Lee
|| `- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs AndRudy Canoza
|`- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?Lake
`- Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten166p1

1
Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<smjpbc$l6g$51@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12386&group=alt.politics#12386

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:02:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:02 UTC

The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.

Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday put a cap on one of his top legislative
priorities by signing an �anti-mob� legislation into law back where it all
began.

Flanked by sheriffs and Republican legislative leaders in ruby red Polk
County, DeSantis signed legislation that, among many things, will immediately
enhance criminal penalties for crimes committed during protests that turn
violent.

The new law will also allow people to sue local governments if their property
is damaged during a riot, and will bump many criminal penalties from
misdemeanors to felonies, meaning that, in Florida, many who are convicted
under the new law could lose their right to vote.

�We wanted to make sure that we were able to protect the people of our great
state, people�s businesses and property against any type of mob activity or
violent assemblies,� DeSantis said in Winter Haven before signing the bill
into law.

The governor, who is positioning himself for re-election in 2022, proposed
the idea at a press conference in Polk County last September. At the time,
the nation was still reeling from the death of George Floyd, a Black man
killed by a Minneapolis police officer who knelt on his neck for nine
minutes, and police brutality protests that sprouted across the United
States, including South Florida and Tampa Bay.
$2 for 2 months

Subscribe for unlimited access to our website, app, eEdition and more
CLAIM OFFER

�It was promised and it was delivered,� DeSantis said after signing the bill.

The timing has not been lost on Democrats, who have called the measure
�vindictive� and fiercely opposed the law because they say it violates
Floridians� constitutional First Amendment rights, that it will
disproportionately impact Black and brown people and will have a �chilling
effect� on peaceful protesters.

�You don�t want us on the streets. You don�t want us to kneel at games. You
don�t want us to shut down the streets,� Sen. Shevrin Jones, D-West Park,
told his Republican colleagues on the Senate floor last week. �Our response
to injustice is to protest, but your response is to criminalize it when the
recourse for us is to turn to the streets to make our voices heard in this
unjust system.�

Jones added on Monday that the governor�s �press conference spectacle was a
distraction that will only further disenfranchise Black and brown
communities,� while noting that all the people the governor invited to his
event were white.

Several members of the Florida Legislative Black Caucus last week released a
statement that called on the state�s business leaders, many of whom are major
GOP donors, to speak out in opposition to the bill, as well as against a
voting reform package that they say is intended to suppress the vote of
minorities in Florida. The tactic mirrored one applied in Georgia, where
Major League Baseball has pulled its summer All-Star game to rebuke Georgia�s
new election rules.
Politics & Policy in the Sunshine State

Our weekly newsletter looks at the issues and ideas emerging from the Florida
Capitol.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms
of Service apply.

In a Fox News interview over the weekend, DeSantis scoffed at businesses who
are taking a stance against Republican proposals.

�I guess they have the right to do what they want,� DeSantis said. �But if
you�re gonna stick your beak into issues that don�t directly concern you,
then I think elected officials are then gonna stick their beak into issues
that may not concern you.�

As evidenced by Monday�s bill signing ceremony, DeSantis was not deterred by
the opposition and made �combating public disorder� such a key priority that
it is the second piece of legislation he has signed into law this year. The
first was legislation that shields businesses from COVID-19-related lawsuits.

�We made a promise to Floridians. The promise was that we were not gonna
allow Florida to become Seattle. We were not going to allow Florida to become
Portland,� House Speaker Chris Sprowls, R-Palm Harbor, said Monday.

DeSantis has acknowledged that many of last summer�s protests in Florida were
peaceful, but that the impetus for the bill was preventing unrest like the
type that occurred in other parts of the country.

Initially, DeSantis wanted to go harder on rioters and looters. His office
drafted legislation that would have expanded Florida�s controversial Stand
Your Ground law to justify the use of force against people who looted or
impaired businesses and would have barred people from getting state benefits
or state jobs if they were ever convicted of participating in a �violent or
disorderly assembly.�

But, Sen. Danny Burgess, the bill sponsor in the Senate, said �there were
parts of it we felt were not appropriate to fit within the bill.�
What�s in this new law?

With the stroke of a pen, DeSantis has created a series of changes to
Florida�s criminal statutes.

There is a new �mob intimidation� statute in the books that would make it a
first-degree misdemeanor for a group of three or more to try and change
someone�s viewpoints by using violence or the threat of violence. The crime
would be punishable by a sentence of up to one year.

�Mind your own business and leave people alone if they are not bothering
you,� DeSantis said.

The law will also criminalize the practice of publishing of a person�s
personally identifying information � such as addresses or phone numbers � to
harass them online. Floridians will also not be allowed to post bail until
they make their first appearance in court when arrested for a number of
crimes, including theft and burglary during a state of emergency.

Under the law, any person, who without permission, tears down any type of
memorial �dedicated to a historical person, an entity, an event or a series
of events� would face a second-degree felony punishable by up to 15 years in
prison. And anyone who is convicted of battery on a police officer would face
a six-month mandatory-minimum sentence.
How will local governments be impacted?

The new law will allow people to sue local governments for property damages,
injuries or deaths that arise from a riot or unlawful assembly.

That means that municipalities could be held liable for damages that go
beyond the $200,000 per person or $300,000 per incident recovery caps,
according to Rep. Juan Alfonso Fernandez-Barquin, a Miami Republican who
sponsored the House bill.

�Not having a cap is so that local municipalities recognize that there is a
severe civil penalty if they do not provide adequate law enforcement to
protect their residents,� Fernandez-Barquin said.

DeSantis says local governments in Florida have not �necessarily� been
derelict in their duty to protect their communities like in other parts of
the country. But he said they will get sued if �someone�s been harmed or
their property has been destroyed.�

The governor said the bill will also target calls to �defund the police,�
which he said was an �insane theory.�

The law allows state attorneys in each judicial circuit or a member of a city
commission to appeal local police budget reductions. The appeal would be
subject to review by the governor�s office, which ultimately would rule
whether it needs further review.

If it does, a separate commission, which includes the governor and the
Florida Cabinet, would have the final say on whether the local government
should approve, amend or modify its spending plan.

�This bill actually prevents against local government from defunding law
enforcement,� DeSantis said. �We will be able to stop it at the state level.�

Patricia Brigham, the president of the League of Women Voters of Florida, has
called the provision �incredibly authoritarian.�

�We see a lot of home-rule violations coming out of Tallahassee every year,
or attempts to preempt home rule,� Brigham said.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-
politics/article250778569.html#storylink=cpy

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<nKOdnU3TYNo9NRP8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12422&group=alt.politics#12422

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 11:47:12 -0600
 by: Lee - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:47 UTC

Tritek wrote:

> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.

If immigrants are so awful why
does Trump keep marrying them?

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<smp6fe$9u0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12436&group=alt.politics#12436

From: lak...@gmail.com (Lake)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 20:16:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lake - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 20:16 UTC

Lee wrote

> Tritek wrote:
>
>> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
>>

> If immigrants are so awful why
> does Trump keep marrying them?

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<chine.bleu-774E51.16205613112021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12494&group=alt.politics#12494

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 16:21:04 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 00:21 UTC

In article <smp6fe$9u0$1@dont-email.me>, Lake <lake6@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lee wrote
>
> > Tritek wrote:
> >
> >> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
> >>

> > If immigrants are so awful why
> > does Trump keep marrying them?

They're white enough to look norwegian.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<smppbf$t7f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12497&group=alt.politics#12497

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten
Them?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 19:38:54 -0600
 by: Ken - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:38 UTC

Lee wrote:
> Tritek wrote:
>
>> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
>>

> If immigrants are so awful why
> does Trump keep marrying them?

Did they enter illegally???

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<XnsADE1D2692CAF3noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12502&group=alt.politics#12502

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 20:45:51 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 02:45 UTC

Lake <lake6@gmail.com> wrote in news:smp6fe$9u0$1@dont-email.me:

> Lee wrote
>
>> Tritek wrote:
>>
>>> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
>>>

>> If immigrants are so awful why
>> does Trump keep marrying them?

And hiring them............

Trump's companies have sought to import at least 1,100 workers
Aug 2, 2015

Donald Trump is staking his run for U.S. president in
part on a vow to protect American jobs. But this month,
one of his companies, the elite Mar-a-Lago Club resort
in Florida, applied to import 70 foreign workers to
serve as cooks, wait staff and cleaners.

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at
least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since
2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data
reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were
approved, the data show.
http://tinyurl.com/jvczv6w

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<chine.bleu-5BE3ED.19311913112021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12504&group=alt.politics#12504

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 19:31:19 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 03:31 UTC

In article <smppbf$t7f$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
wrote:

> Lee wrote:
> > Tritek wrote:
> >
> >> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
> >>

> > If immigrants are so awful why
> > does Trump keep marrying them?
> >

> Did they enter illegally???

That's an easy question. Criminal convictions are public records.
Do your own research and find any criminal convictions?

A nonentity is alleged to criminally attempted to interfere in
Georgia elections. Do note 'alleged'. There is no conviction, and
none the evidence has been examined before an impartial judge. At
this point I don't know if there will ever be a criminal trial or
conviction.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<XnsADE2BBC8BE1E5foofoobarcom@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12514&group=alt.politics#12514

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: foo...@foobar.com (wotawonderfulworld)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 07:27:37 GMT
 by: wotawonderfulworld - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 07:27 UTC

Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
774E51.16205613112021@reader.eternal-september.org:

> In article <smp6fe$9u0$1@dont-email.me>, Lake <lake6@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Ah you're a native american i take it ? Totally agree, anyone who isn't
a native american, should leave the country, Immigrants nothing but
problems.

>> > If immigrants are so awful why
>> > does Trump keep marrying them?
>
> They're white enough to look norwegian.

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And FlattenThem?

<oZ6dnWLg1p_bGQ_8nZ2dnUU7-bHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12545&group=alt.politics#12545

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:01:10 -0600
 by: Lee - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:01 UTC

Ken wrote:

> Lee wrote:
> > Tritek wrote:
> >
> > > The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
> > >

> > If immigrants are so awful why
> > does Trump keep marrying them?
> >

> Did they enter illegally???

Melania did.

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And FlattenThem?

<QCvkJ.29788$Gco3.3727@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12546&group=alt.politics#12546

Subject: Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And
FlattenThem?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:09:19 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:09 UTC

On 11/15/2021 8:01 AM, Lee wrote:
> Ken wrote:

>>> If immigrants are so awful why
>>> does Trump keep marrying them?
>>>

>> Did they enter illegally???
>

> Melania did.

Remember, Trump hates *all* immigrants, unless he's boning them.

Melania has all but divorced Orange Fat Fuck.

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<snbovo$p3h$6@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12707&group=alt.politics#12707

From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:23:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:23 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <smp6fe$9u0$1@dont-email.me>, Lake <lake6@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > If immigrants are so awful why
>> > does Trump keep marrying them?
>
> They're white enough to look norwegian.

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<sneqd2$jn6$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12768&group=alt.politics#12768

From: lak...@gmail.com (Lake)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 01:05:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lake - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 01:05 UTC

Lee wrote

> Tritek wrote:
>
>> The stupid fuckers don't belong here. Fucking immigrants.
>>

> If immigrants are so awful why
> does Trump keep marrying them?

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<-smdnX9CQuZ3lwL8nZ2dnUU7-fudnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12848&group=alt.politics#12848

Them?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:02:50 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 04:02 UTC

Well THIS thread has taken on a whole new meaning ...

You sound like Mr. Brooks's 'white' twin.

Re: Why Not Drive Through The Leftist Rioting Cuban Mobs And Flatten Them?

<so6shp$dan$55@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13007&group=alt.politics#13007

From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)