There are bugs and then there are bugs. And then there are bugs. -- Karl Lehenbauer

interests / alt.usage.english / Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

SubjectAuthor
* Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machinehassan ashly666
`* Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic MachinePeter Moylan
 +* Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 AutomaticSnidely
 |`* Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black CurrAthel Cornish-Bowden
 | `* Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic MachinePeter Moylan
 |  `- Re: Ssd Chemical SuppliKen Blake
 `- Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic MacPeter T. Daniels

1
Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<e2c7b0f7-c11c-4ac0-8fad-250f99136122n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130821&group=alt.usage.english#130821

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
From: hassanas...@gmail.com (hassan ashly666)
 by: hassan ashly666 - Sat, 14 May 2022 02:19 UTC

@Lithuania Call For Universal Ssd Chemical Solution For Cleaning All Notes +27833928661 in Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Buldovia, Qatar, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, UAE, Northern Ireland, Morocco, Venezuela, Georgia, Zambia, USA, United Kingdom Call for Real Quality Ssd Chemical Solution For Cleaning Chemical Solution in Dubai +27833928661 in California, Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Mpumalanga, North West, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Malaysia, Kenya, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Denmark, Wales, France, Norway, Sweden, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Canada, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Switzerland, Swaziland, Armenia, Belgium, Botswana, Zambia, Mauritius, Mauritania, Bahamas, Malta, Netherlands, Nepal, New Zealand, Reunion Island, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Fiji, Greenland, Georgia, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Virgin Islands (British), Vanuatu, Zimbabwe, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, York, Belfast, Sheffield, City of London, Cambridge, Nottingham, Oxford, Newcastle, Leeds, Bath, Coventry, Portsmouth, Aberdeen, Leicester, Brighton, Plymouth, Southampton, Swansea, Plymouth, Kingston upon Hull, Wolverhampton, Derby, Stock City, Exeter, Norwich, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Westminster, Winchester, Worcester, Worcestershire, Inverness, Durham, Dundee, City of Westminster, Reading, Salisbury, Bradford, Newport, Brighton and Hove, Lincoln, Perth, Londonderry, Chichester, Chester, Greater Manchester, St Albans, Peterborough, Lisburn, Gloucester, Bristol, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Chille, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil All Call For Ssd Chemical Solution for Cleaning All Notes +27833928661
Please inform us immediately on Email:kennroger7@ail.com Call: +27833928661
We Clean all types of Currencies call +27833928661 Ssd Solution Chemical for Cleaning Black Money Notes Call +27833928661 Ssd Solution Used to Clean all type of Blackened, Tainted and Defaced Bank Notes. We Sell Ssd Chemical Solution Used to Clean All type of Black Money and any Color Currency, Stain and Defaced Bank Notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our chemical is 100% Pure. Automatic Ssd Solution for Sale +27833928661 Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga. Ssd chemical solution for sale in johannesburg, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland Ssd Chemical Solution for Defaced Banknotes +27833928661 in Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritania, Mauritius, Congo.

Ssd Chemical Solution for all Defaced Bank Notes in Bloemfontein, Johannesburg, Cape town, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Klerksdorp, Mafikeng, Belgium, Honduras, Brazil, Argentina. We are Specialized in Chemistry for anti-breeze Bank Notes. We also do Chemicals Melting and Recovering of all type of bad money from black to white. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline, Ssd Chemical solution and many other activation powder. About Ssd Solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The ssd solution in it’s full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency and marked notes. Others for damaged notes.

Please inform us immediately on Email:kennroger7@ail.com Call: +27833928661

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<t5n8c7$nbv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130842&group=alt.usage.english#130842

Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:40:54 +1000
 by: Peter Moylan - Sat, 14 May 2022 03:40 UTC

I see that the detestable hassan ashly666 is posting his high-volume
spam via Google Groups. Would some GG user be willing to report this to
Google? (Or multiple GG users, if this can get him blocked faster.)

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<mn.703e7e658fb94a53.127094@snitoo>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130853&group=alt.usage.english#130853

Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 01:02:19 -0700
 by: Snidely - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:02 UTC

On Friday, Peter Moylan exclaimed wildly:
> I see that the detestable hassan ashly666 is posting his high-volume
> spam via Google Groups. Would some GG user be willing to report this to
> Google? (Or multiple GG users, if this can get him blocked faster.)

Yeah, I've been doing that.

/dps

--
"Inviting people to laugh with you while you are laughing at yourself
is a good thing to do, You may be a fool but you're the fool in

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<je97ovFno1kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130854&group=alt.usage.english#130854

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Re:_Ssd_Chemical_Supplier_+27833928661_Automatic_Machine_for_Cleaning_black_Currency_for_hire/sale_IN_Uae,_Uganda,_Uk,_Turkey,_TüRkiye,_Hyderabad,_Pakistan,_India,_Qatar,_Oman,_Mumbai,_Mumbai,_Maharashtra,_Malaysia,_Limpopo,_Lahore,_Sri,_Lanka,_Kericho,
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:32:30 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:32 UTC

On 2022-05-14 08:02:19 +0000, Snidely said:

> On Friday, Peter Moylan exclaimed wildly:
>> I see that the detestable hassan ashly666 is posting his high-volume
>> spam via Google Groups. Would some GG user be willing to report this to
>> Google? (Or multiple GG users, if this can get him blocked faster.)
>
> Yeah, I've been doing that.

Does it work? I've read that Google does absolutely nothing in responce
to such reports.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<t5nuac$9dc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130863&group=alt.usage.english#130863

Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 19:55:19 +1000
 by: Peter Moylan - Sat, 14 May 2022 09:55 UTC

On 14/05/22 18:32, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-05-14 08:02:19 +0000, Snidely said:
>
>> On Friday, Peter Moylan exclaimed wildly:
>>> I see that the detestable hassan ashly666 is posting his
>>> high-volume spam via Google Groups. Would some GG user be willing
>>> to report this to Google? (Or multiple GG users, if this can get
>>> him blocked faster.)
>>
>> Yeah, I've been doing that.
>
> Does it work? I've read that Google does absolutely nothing in
> responce to such reports.

Google used to be bad that way, but I thought I'd heard that it had
responded to pressure and mended its ways. And in fact we're not getting
a huge amount of spam on AUE. The people who advertise sex sites seem to
using throwaway addresses, and that's hard to control because it's so
easy to get throwaway gmail addresses - gmail seems to be quite lax in
the way it hands out addresses. I have the impression that the "clean
black money" scam is being run from fixed e-mail addresses and telephone
numbers, and likewise for the drug dealers.

Facebook had an interesting approach, back when I was using it. If I
reported an offensive post, that post was blocked on *my* Facebook feed
but remained visible on everyone else's.

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Kericho,

<6kpv7h5khn7buh1bnjauapu4m44d2bmimo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130923&group=alt.usage.english#130923

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Re: Ssd_Chemical_Suppli
er_+27833928661_Aut
omatic_Machine_for_
Cleaning_black_Curr
ency_for_hire/sale_
IN_Uae,_Uganda,_Uk,
_Turkey,_TüRkiye,_H
yderabad,_Pakistan,
_India,_Qatar,_Oman
,_Mumbai,_Mumbai,_M
aharashtra,_Malaysi
a,_Limpopo,_Lahore,
_Sri,_Lanka,_Kerich
o,
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:35:01 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Sat, 14 May 2022 17:35 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 19:55:19 +1000, Peter Moylan
<peter@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:

>On 14/05/22 18:32, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>> On 2022-05-14 08:02:19 +0000, Snidely said:
>>
>>> On Friday, Peter Moylan exclaimed wildly:
>>>
>>> Yeah, I've been doing that.
>>
>> Does it work? I've read that Google does absolutely nothing in
>> responce to such reports.
>
>Google used to be bad that way, but I thought I'd heard that it had
>responded to pressure and mended its ways. And in fact we're not getting
>a huge amount of spam on AUE. The people who advertise sex sites seem to
>using throwaway addresses, and that's hard to control because it's so
>easy to get throwaway gmail addresses

One way to control it is to killfile everyone with a gmail.com
address. I did that for a while, but I un-killfiled it because it also
caused the loss of messages from a few posters here whose messages I
wanted to see. I wish no real posters here would use gmail addresses
so I could re-killfile gmail.com addresses.

If you have a gmail.com address, please use a fake address here
instead. If you want everyone to see your real gmail address, you
could just add it to your signature.

Re: Ssd Chemical Supplier +27833928661 Automatic Machine for Cleaning black Currency for hire/sale IN Uae, Uganda, Uk, Turkey, TüRkiye, Hyderabad, Pakistan, India, Qatar, Oman, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Malaysia, Limpopo, Lahore, Sri, Lanka, Keric

<1f06dac4-7710-4c3d-b996-17b22e2ab9fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=130950&group=alt.usage.english#130950

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
From: gramma...@verizon.net (Peter T. Daniels)
 by: Peter T. Daniels - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:38 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:40:59 PM UTC-4, Peter Moylan wrote:

> I see that the detestable hassan ashly666 is posting his high-volume
> spam via Google Groups. Would some GG user be willing to report this to
> Google? (Or multiple GG users, if this can get him blocked faster.)
> --
> Peter Moylan Newcastle, NSW http://www.pmoylan.org

In case you haven't noticed, I do so, on every message, every time
they appear.

I do not, however, memorize the names of the various purveyors
of drugs, counterfeit money, or methods for removing dye from
stolen real money.

I only saw this message of yours because GG informed me that there
was a thread with an unread message in it; and it had to be one of the
ones I had already marked as abuse. I thereupon was forced to see
about half a dozen Skippy thread headers while looking for the one
offender.

It was in fact "real Blake" or "contentless Blake" who caused the thread
to reappear as Unread.