From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: Re: Now see here, this is too serious
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:27:02 GMT
 by: Frank - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:27 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:04:27 GMT, Frank wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:52:25 -0700 (PDT), Pr. Mandrake wrote:
>
>> On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 6:14:19 PM UTC-5, Burgermeister 🍔 wrote:
>>> The forum is _open_.
>>>
>>> The subject is _burgers_.
>>>
>>> The antagonist is _DarDar_.
>>>
>>> And the protagonist is _you_, Gentle Reader.
>>>
>>> So what do you have to say for yourself?
>>>
>>> GPT4's answer:
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>> Dear Gentle Reader,
>>>
>>> Welcome to this open forum where we shall discuss the ever-popular and
>>> widely beloved subject of burgers. I, as your protagonist, am excited
>>> to engage in a hearty conversation with our antagonist, DarDar, and of
>>> course, with you, Gentle Reader.
>>>
>>> Burgers have long been a staple of American cuisine, and they continue
>>> to evolve and diversify in flavor, ingredients, and even their
>>> cultural significance. Whether you are a fan of the classic beef patty
>>> with cheese and all the traditional fixings or prefer to explore the
>>> realm of plant- based alternatives, there is no denying that the world
>>> of burgers offers something for everyone.
>>>
>>> As we dive into this discussion, I would like to explore various
>>> aspects of burgers, such as:
>>>
>>> Traditional versus alternative ingredients and the ongoing quest for
>>> the perfect patty.
>>> The role of regional variations and unique local interpretations of
>>> the burger.
>>> The influence of international cuisines on the evolution of burger
>>> flavors.
>>> The impact of health and environmental concerns on burger consumption
>>> and production.
>>> The significance of burgers in pop culture and how they have shaped
>>> our collective culinary experiences.
>>> I invite you, Gentle Reader, and DarDar, our antagonist, to share your
>>> thoughts, experiences, and opinions on these topics or any others
>>> related to burgers. Let's engage in a respectful and stimulating
>>> exchange of ideas that not only educates us but also enriches our
>>> understanding of this iconic food item.
>>>
>>> Here's to a delicious and insightful conversation on burgers!
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>>
>>> Top that!
>>
>> Please ask it why Quarter Pounders with Cheese are so delicious, while
>> eating a whole resident cafeteria cheeseburger would make me vomit .
>> What's wrong with the beef? And why don't you ever see the staff
>> eating there?
>
> Meet me in alt.food.fast-food.

I guess I should set the followups for those using other newsreaders.

> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food
>
> ("Burgermeister" is no more, but perhaps Frank and other newsfroup
> denizens can help...)

ZOMG, A BURGER QUESTION!

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Now see here, this is too serious

<474k8i960ept4ujn0ah51oor2fa6tco6an@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13093&group=alt.food.fast-food#13093

From: k...@78.net (K. Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 12:12:01 -0700
 by: K. Wills - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:12 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:27:02 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:04:27 GMT, Frank wrote:

>>> Please ask it why Quarter Pounders with Cheese are so delicious, while
>>> eating a whole resident cafeteria cheeseburger would make me vomit .
>>> What's wrong with the beef? And why don't you ever see the staff
>>> eating there?
>>
>> Meet me in alt.food.fast-food.
>
>I guess I should set the followups for those using other newsreaders.
>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food
>>
>> ("Burgermeister" is no more, but perhaps Frank and other newsfroup
>> denizens can help...)
>
>ZOMG, A BURGER QUESTION!

Welcome new people. Enjoy your time here.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Now see here, this is too serious