From: k...@7.net (K_Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Hangover helper meal
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 05:57:36 -0700
 by: K_Wills - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 12:57 UTC

I'm so out of touch, I didn't know the "hangover helper meal"
exists. But, according to the article, it's been a thing for around a
month.

https://thetakeout.com/carls-jr-hardees-menu-hangover-helper-meal-combo-review-1850539427

I won't claim any sort of expertise in the matter, but I do
recall hearing consuming water is supposed to help. It's going to help
with the dehydration cause by the excessive alcohol consumption.
Time will also help, of course.

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

Re: Hangover helper meal

<5vtj9idcoi3n83m8idc3aa77gnom35c8au@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13121&group=alt.food.fast-food#13121

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Hangover helper meal
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:43:38 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 20:43 UTC

On Sun, 25 Jun 2023 05:57:36 -0700, K_Wills <k@7.net> wrote:

> I'm so out of touch, I didn't know the "hangover helper meal"
>exists. But, according to the article, it's been a thing for around a
>month.
>
>https://thetakeout.com/carls-jr-hardees-menu-hangover-helper-meal-combo-review-1850539427
>
> I won't claim any sort of expertise in the matter, but I do
>recall hearing consuming water is supposed to help. It's going to help
>with the dehydration cause by the excessive alcohol consumption.
> Time will also help, of course.

A fried egg in a hamburger never really appealed to me. Seems like a
typical sloppy Carl's Jr. offering.

Re: Hangover helper meal

<669l9itkkjg76aolit14ig9qhut0t55hp8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13123&group=alt.food.fast-food#13123

From: k...@7.net (K_Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 01:58:48 -0700
 by: K_Wills - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 08:58 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:43:38 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jun 2023 05:57:36 -0700, K_Wills <k@7.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm so out of touch, I didn't know the "hangover helper meal"
>>exists. But, according to the article, it's been a thing for around a
>>month.
>>
>>https://thetakeout.com/carls-jr-hardees-menu-hangover-helper-meal-combo-review-1850539427
>>
>> I won't claim any sort of expertise in the matter, but I do
>>recall hearing consuming water is supposed to help. It's going to help
>>with the dehydration cause by the excessive alcohol consumption.
>> Time will also help, of course.
>
>A fried egg in a hamburger never really appealed to me. Seems like a
>typical sloppy Carl's Jr. offering.

Yeah. I don't understand how it's supposed to help.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Hangover helper meal