All's well that ends.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

SubjectAuthor
* How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderK_Wills
`* Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderJerry Sauk
 +* Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKWills
 |+- Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order%
 |`* Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderJerry Sauk
 | +- Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKWills
 | `* Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKlausSchadenfreude
 |  `- Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKWills
 `- Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food OrderKlausSchadenfreude

1
How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<ua7m9i5ap0kl57jnvpqgabpoa4u5ehqj8v@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13127&group=alt.food.fast-food#13127

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 17:39 UTC

Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.

Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.

Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
with in several ways:

A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.

B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.

C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.

D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
manager-- NOW!

E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
return.

F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
human being.

The correct way should be obvious.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<i7on9ip9b0d70qd1fs2v3302vj7o65lvp2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13129&group=alt.food.fast-food#13129

From: k...@7.net (K_Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 00:28:18 -0700
 by: K_Wills - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 07:28 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
>so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.

Except at McDonald's where, I almost suspect, the manager's bonus
is dependant on how many orders get screwed up.

>Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
>there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>
>Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
>with in several ways:
>
>A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.

It would help to ensure the customer never has to worry about a
wrong order again.

>B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>
>C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>
>D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
>manager-- NOW!

It's amazing how often people will resort to one or more of
those.

>E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
>made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
>return.

Better than anything listed above.

>F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
>human being.

Another option would be to wait in line to let the counter person
know of the error and allow it to be corrected.

>The correct way should be obvious.

Yelp review, right? Don't give me right if I'm not right :-)

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<vCSdnQBwzJhNLv_4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14627&group=alt.food.fast-food#14627

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:56 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
> so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.
>
> Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
> there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>
> Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
> with in several ways:
>
> A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.
>
> B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>
> C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>
> D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
> manager-- NOW!
>
> E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
> made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
> return.
>
> F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
> human being.
>
> The correct way should be obvious.

There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
when this happen's. in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.

Not trying to be racist, just exposing the FACTS.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<d496mipq58efnu9jcg1m15vgfbjn9a2dbc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14645&group=alt.food.fast-food#14645

From: fun...@H0ME.huh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 03:00:08 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 11:00 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700

Wow. Just short of five months.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
>> so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.
>>
>> Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
>> there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>>
>> Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
>> with in several ways:
>>
>> A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.
>>
>> B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>>
>> C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>>
>> D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
>> manager-- NOW!
>>
>> E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
>> made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
>> return.
>>
>> F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
>> human being.
>>
>> The correct way should be obvious.
>
> There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
>when this happen's.

What do you claim happen owns? Or do you mean happens?
What you see on Youtube is most probably the exception. I would
expect most people are calm and polite. But those interactions won't
get views, so they aren't uploaded as much, if at all.

>in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
>customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.

Please cite the statistical data for your claim. If you're just
proving your racism, again, you will not offer the requested cite. It
will not exist.

>Not trying to be racist, just exposing the FACTS.

You've devoted more time, effort and energy into proving you're a
racist than most would likely devote to proving they are not.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<MPG.3fccfcc626845cc3989886@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14647&group=alt.food.fast-food#14647

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: peesc...@qmail.net (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 06:57:48 -0500
 by: % - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 11:57 UTC

In article <d496mipq58efnu9jcg1m15vgfbjn9a2dbc@4ax.com>, fun@H0ME.huh
K Wills says...
> If you're just proving your racism, again, you will not offer the requested cite.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
LOL

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<d5d6mihp5o3am95ebah3vc70c5mh8cjena@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14650&group=alt.food.fast-food#14650

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:06:53 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:06 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
>> so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.
>>
>> Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
>> there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>>
>> Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
>> with in several ways:
>>
>> A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.
>>
>> B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>>
>> C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>>
>> D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
>> manager-- NOW!
>>
>> E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
>> made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
>> return.
>>
>> F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
>> human being.
>>
>> The correct way should be obvious.
>
> There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
>when this happen's. in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
>customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.
>
>Not trying to be racist, just exposing the FACTS.

Jenny is lying, of course. But then, our fat racist liar can be
counted on for that.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<btqdnYMBqotlZp37nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16586&group=alt.food.fast-food#16586

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:58:55 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:58 UTC

"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700
>
> Wow. Just short of five months.
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
>>> so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.
>>>
>>> Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
>>> there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>>>
>>> Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
>>> with in several ways:
>>>
>>> A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.
>>>
>>> B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>>>
>>> C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>>>
>>> D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
>>> manager-- NOW!
>>>
>>> E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it
>>> made you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to
>>> return.
>>>
>>> F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
>>> human being.
>>>
>>> The correct way should be obvious.
>>
>> There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
>>when this happen's.
>
> What do you claim happen owns? Or do you mean happens?
> What you see on Youtube is most probably the exception. I would
> expect most people are calm and polite. But those interactions won't
> get views, so they aren't uploaded as much, if at all.
>
>>in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
>>customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.
>
> Please cite the statistical data for your claim.

I can do better. Just watch the video's on youtube.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<k2e20jh7c4pnsr2hfr8bv9h71padjansd5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16611&group=alt.food.fast-food#16611

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:39:53 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:39 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:58:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 03:00:08 -0800

How is that whole deleting all of my posts from October and
November of 2023 working out for you? And yes, you did state you
deleted them.

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700
>>
>> Wow. Just short of five months.

Jenny?

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
>>>when this happen's.
>>
>> What do you claim happen owns? Or do you mean happens?
>> What you see on Youtube is most probably the exception. I would
>> expect most people are calm and polite. But those interactions won't
>> get views, so they aren't uploaded as much, if at all.

Jenny?

>>>in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
>>>customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.
>>
>>If you're just proving your racism, again, you will not offer the requested cite. It
>>will not exist.
>
>I can do better. Just watch the video's

Video's what? What does video own?

>on youtube.

Your default admission that you were just proving your racism is
noted. Had there been even the slightest hint of truth in your claim,
you would have given the requested cite. And you wouldn't have waited
MONTHS to, once again, PROVE you're a racist.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<r4n20j990odb87294drpo7935fkngm4nnl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16618&group=alt.food.fast-food#16618

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:15:01 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:15 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:58:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:56:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700
>>
>> Wow. Just short of five months.
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> There are plenty of videos on youtube that show what people ACTUALLY do
>>>when this happen's.
>>
>> What do you claim happen owns? Or do you mean happens?
>> What you see on Youtube is most probably the exception. I would
>> expect most people are calm and polite. But those interactions won't
>> get views, so they aren't uploaded as much, if at all.
>>
>>>in 90% of teh cases ther eis an ugly scene, the
>>>customer is a woman, more then half the time she is black.
>>
>> Please cite the statistical data for your claim.
>
>I can do better. Just watch the video's on youtube.

TRANSLATION: Racist Jenny can provide zero statistics.

Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order

<0du40jlpjk8k8fu8rnkpgmh6bp206c5igv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16663&group=alt.food.fast-food#16663

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:31:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:31 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:15:01 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:58:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <fun@H0ME.huh> wrote in message

>>> Wow. Just short of five months.

>>> What do you claim happen owns? Or do you mean happens?
>>> What you see on Youtube is most probably the exception. I would
>>> expect most people are calm and polite. But those interactions won't
>>> get views, so they aren't uploaded as much, if at all.

>>> Please cite the statistical data for your claim.
>>
>>I can do better. Just watch the video's on youtube.
>
>TRANSLATION: Racist Jenny can provide zero statistics.

If there were any truth to his racist LIE, he would have cited
the statistical data.

--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging