From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:11:41 GMT
 by: Frank - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:11 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:39:11 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> Fast food is just that- fast. People are slamming food orders together
> so quickly sometimes that, invariably, an error will occur.
>
> Let's say you order a hamburger with no tomato but, when it arrives,
> there is a slice of the red fruit in plain sight.
>
> Give some of the news stories out there today, this issue can be dealt
> with in several ways:
>
> A. Shoot the counter person dead, and take a few customers out too.
>
> B. Leap over the counter and destroy as much equipment as you can.
>
> C. Scream at the counter person and throw the hamburger at them.
>
> D. Push your way to the front of the line and demand to speak to the
> manager-- NOW!
>
> E. Eat the hamburger but leave a scathing Yelp review about how it made
> you sick to your stomach and that you're never EVER going to return.
>
> F. Remove the tomato and quietly eat your hamburger like a civilized
> human being.
>
> The correct way should be obvious.

You left out: pick the tomato out of the burger, throw it at
the person sitting next to you, then yell
"food fight! You're it!"

Okay, maybe that one would be a "wrong" answer too.

BTW, thanks for that other post regarding "Route 66's Famous..."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/w0uYeYytyGI

However, I'm trying to steer clear of red meat...that's a chicken
dog I'm holding in the Sig below.

--
-Frank 🌭

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: How to Handle A Wrong Fast Food Order