Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 21:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: US and the Asia-Pacific
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 04:39 UTC

US, S.Korea and Japan

https://www.google.com/search?q=us%2C+south+korea+and+japan&sca_esv=558472118&source=hp&ei=F3bhZOSvHJr5hwOjx4_YCA&iflsig=AD69kcEAAAAAZOGEJ9MU6PtpkCEiA9_sykIcn0kcMA8x&ved=0ahUKEwikl76hlOqAAxWa_GEKHaPjA4sQ4dUDCAw&uact=5&oq=us%2C+south+korea+and+japan&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6Ihl1cywgc291dGgga29yZWEgYW5kIGphcGFuMgUQABiABDIGEAAYFhgeMgYQABgWGB4yBhAAGBYYHjIGEAAYFhgeMgYQABgWGB4yCBAAGIoFGIYDMggQABiKBRiGA0iZjAFQAFiTgwFwAHgAkAEAmAHDAaAB0BSqAQUxNS4xMLgBA8gBAPgBAcICCBAAGIAEGLEDwgIOEC4YgAQYsQMYxwEY0QPCAgsQLhiABBixAxiDAcICERAuGIAEGLEDGIMBGMcBGNEDwgIOEC4YgAQYsQMYxwEYrwHCAgsQABiKBRixAxiDAcICCBAAGIoFGLEDwgILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwHCAgsQLhiKBRixAxiDAcICERAuGIoFGLEDGIMBGMcBGNEDwgIIEC4YgAQYsQPCAgUQLhiABMICBxAuGIAEGAo&sclient=gws-wiz

This is nothing short of evil.

It signals the start of another round of imperialism in Asia-Pacific. It is telling would-be imperialists that they can conquer a people, commit the most extreme atrocities on them, and sometimes in the future, all these will be forgotten and forgiven.

The Americans will not stop here. They will hand over S. Korea to the Japs just as they have done to the Rhukyu which is now the Japanese Prefecture of Okinawa. Some day in the future, S. Korea will become the Japanese Prefecture of Okoreanawa.

The current leadership of S. Korea is selling out the whole Korean race. They are being fooled by the Americans to forget the invasion and occupation of their land by the Japanese which was followed by atrocious Japanese rule when huge numbers of Koreans were massacred and mass raped.

From now on, Koreans comfort women will no longer be an issue. It cannot be raised again. Next, the Koreans would be instructed to change their school textbooks to teach their children that there was no Japs invasion, only Japs voluntary assistance to develop their country.

The Koreans are delivering themselves into another round of atrocious Japanese rule in future. All these for what? All because they are being hoodwinked by the Americans to believe that China is a threat. This is blinding East- and Southeast-Asians to the real threat of the rise and revival of Japanese Imperialism.

Under the Joe Biden Administration, China continues to be demonised as a threat while the Americans present themselves as the angelic good guy out to protect the Asia-Pacific with their superior military might. Those Asian leaders who are more foolish than the senile old fool Joe Biden are being pulled in hook-and-sink. They are challenging and confronting China unnecessarily. They risk turning their countries into the Ukraine of the Asia-Pacific. The Americans are creating new crisis and re-creating old ones in the Asia-Pacific Region.

The Devil can appear in different forms at different times. Right now, in this decade of the 21st Century, it is in the form of a senile old fool of Joe Biden. He is not a Dictator. He is not the Bad Guy. He is the Devil Reincarnated.

Re: US and the Asia-Pacific

<2844c6c8-9abf-44be-8054-1b6bba89c036n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13134&group=soc.culture.china#13134

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 06:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: US and the Asia-Pacific
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 13:09 UTC

On Sunday, August 20, 2023 at 12:39:54 AM UTC-4, frodo sam0 wrote:
> [...]
>
> Under the Joe Biden Administration, China continues to be demonised as a threat while the Americans present themselves as the angelic good guy out to protect the Asia-Pacific with their superior military might. Those Asian leaders who are more foolish than the senile old fool Joe Biden are being pulled in hook-and-sink. They are challenging and confronting China unnecessarily. They risk turning their countries into the Ukraine of the Asia-Pacific. The Americans are creating new crisis and re-creating old ones in the Asia-Pacific Region.
>
> The Devil can appear in different forms at different times. Right now, in this decade of the 21st Century, it is in the form of a senile old fool of Joe Biden. He is not a Dictator. He is not the Bad Guy. He is the Devil Reincarnated.
https://www.chinatimes.com/opinion/20230820002655-262102?chdtv
"歐巴馬時代即著手推進日韓安全合作關係,兩國2016年於首爾簽訂《日韓軍事情報保護協定》,但2017年南韓總統文在寅上任,改採對日強硬政策,日韓關係因慰安婦及徵用工賠償爭端而陷入兩國建交後最低潮,情報保護協定中止,日韓安全合作退回原點。南韓總統尹錫悅就任後,積極解決日韓歷史問題,加上拜登總統在日、韓間穿針引線,為美國推進「美日韓峰會」創造條件,三方高峰會終於舉行。但日韓和解仍十分脆弱,而美國即將大選,共和黨未必對拜登外交政策埋單,藉「大衛營三文件」建立的制度性合作關係,推進「自由開放的印太」戰略布局前景不明。
尹錫悅15日發表光復節演說時表示,美韓同盟與美日韓安保合作的重要性與日俱增,為遏制北韓核武及飛彈威脅,必須透過三方緊密的偵察合作,達成即時共享北韓飛彈動向的體系,並強調南韓與日本是「擁有共同價值觀、追求共同利益的夥伴」,將與日本加強安全及經濟領域交流。尹錫悅將美日韓安保合作聚焦在朝核問題,避免言及中國,但伊曼紐大使點名中國,呼籲美日韓團結應對「中國威脅」。美韓同盟與美日同盟掛鉤後,因應事態的範圍將溢出朝鮮半島,共同應對中國在台海與南海的安全挑戰。
峰會發表的「大衛營原則」將對三國持續合作訂定指引,「大衛營精神」則集中在三方合作的願景及具體執行計畫,美日韓雖未進入「北約」集體防禦的層次,僅在「三方協商承諾」文件中宣示,在面對攸關集體利益與安全的區域挑戰、挑釁和威脅時,將迅速協調應對行動。三國將依據各自的法律體系與政治情勢,保持各自採取行動的自由權利。
峰會延續去年東亞高峰會(EAS)三方場邊會談立場,重申台海和平穩定是國際社會安全與繁榮的不可或缺要素,呼籲和平解決兩岸歧見。...
從峰會結果來看,印太安全「北約化」操作有其實際難度,除囿於「和平憲法」下的日本無法置身「集體安全」的律法限制外,日韓及東協國家與中國經貿關係十分密切,希望避免過度捲入中美競爭賽局,以創造左右逢源的空間,能從美國得到安全保障,又不需要放棄從中國獲致的經濟利益。印太國家很難和美國同仇敵愾,共同組成「抗中」同盟,印太區域不會回到冷戰時代,以鐵幕相互隔離。
印太「北約化」是美日鷹派一廂情願的想法,北京無須杯弓蛇影,在外交及軍事上反應過度,而應保持戰略定力,妥慎應對中美競爭,做好「周邊外交」,兩岸關係力求落實兩岸融合發展,「知止而後有定」創造戰略優勢。"