From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.usage.english
Subject: Re: What is 'great replacement' theory
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:27:09 +0100
GNU: Terry Pratchett
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Tue, 17 May 2022 14:27 UTC

Xposted properly this time!

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Re: What is 'great replacement' theory

<t60gsr$t8g$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=131355&group=alt.usage.english#131355

From: rjh...@cpax.org.uk (Richard Heathfield)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 17:01:30 +0100
 by: Richard Heathfield - Tue, 17 May 2022 16:01 UTC

On 17/05/2022 3:27 pm, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

<snip>

>> You might try convincing Richard Heathfield, an AUE regular, of this.
>> [xposted]
>>
>> (But don't try too hard, we can't come up with any convincing evidence)

Indeed you can't, but clearly question-begging is adequate to
convince most people. I'm out.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Re: What is 'great replacement' theory

<t60n3v$9lh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=131392&group=alt.usage.english#131392

From: her...@is.invalid (JAB)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:47:44 -0600
 by: JAB - Tue, 17 May 2022 17:47 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 17:01:30 +0100, Richard Heathfield
<rjh@cpax.org.uk> wrote:

>>>convincing evidence
>Indeed you can't

On another note

From a soul perspective (RE: God), souls are independent of race.

Astral plane topic, which has been around for a very long time,
suggests humans have a soul.

From popular music, a soul can travel outside of their body

Timothy Leary's dead
No, no, no, no, he's outside, looking in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EXCIWlm1fs

Bardo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead) suggests a soul exist.