From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.bible, talk.religion.misc, alt.consciousness.mysticism, soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.ukrainian, soc.culture.greek
Subject: Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday from this pagan :-)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:03:57 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 03:33 UTC

Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday, Pay It Forward Day,
and Workers’ Memorial Day .

I just began a new attempt which I will report on on the
thread “Leading up to Beltane” on alt.religion.druid
so check that group if you are interested, which I
deem more likely if you notice effects, such as improved
sexual compatibility for many committed couples,
and in-person positive charisma modulation of
medium to extreme good individuals.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

Re: Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday from this pagan :-)

<0001HW.2BDEE9940070E78470000FABB38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13235&group=alt.bible#13235

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.bible, talk.religion.misc, alt.consciousness.mysticism, soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.ukrainian, soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re: Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday from this pagan :-)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:01:16 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:31 UTC

On Apr 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BDDFB25003B6A9D70000FABB38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday, Pay It Forward Day,
> and Workers’ Memorial Day .
>
> I just began a new attempt which I will report on on the
> thread “Leading up to Beltane” on alt.religion.druid
> so check that group if you are interested, which I
> deem more likely if you notice effects, such as improved
> sexual compatibility for many committed couples,
> and in-person positive charisma modulation of
> medium to extreme good individuals.

Since Google Groups is no longer being updated, if
you are away from your newsreader and want to
access alt.religion.druid by web, you can now do so at

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/thread.php?group=alt.religion.druid

I guess if you want to refer others without newsreader access
to alt.religion.druid you can also point them to that link.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

interests / alt.bible / Happy Orthodox Palm Sunday from this pagan :-)